Infographic thread!!!

Infographic thread!!!
Knowledge thread!!!
Post them Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More like this!!! Plz

is it just me, or do a lot of these look like electric schematics?

Are there any on drugs and achieving certain highs?

Holy shit is this true or mustard gas?

Here's another

Cool.
Thanks.

use your brain

This sounds legit, based on limited knowledge I have. I've never tried it but it's definitely not mustard gas

bruh seriously?

just you cause you are new to electronics

Humor is not funny

Or just mix styrofoam and gas.

More like this!!!!

Try different methods. I wasn't as satisfied with the styrofoam/gas mixture myself, but it could work if it was all you had. Keep your options open and your skills varied.

I left home in 2000. (Yes, am oldfag.) The $20 thing and the groceries is really accurate. I could go to the grocery store and get enough food to feed myself for about a week on $20. Not the healthiest or tastiest food, but enough to eat relatively well.

sounds more like warning if you side with the clintons from some of their enemies, holy shit!

It's usually the easiest to get ahold of. Use to make this shit for candles as a kid lulz

It's gonna taste like ass.

No.

I second this - inebriate cultivation infos if you got 'em please

You do realize wages go up too, right?

True, they do this in prison, lots of other prison ways too, mainly using fruit in snap-lock bags

You sounds like you understoods the econimics good

true i make some every now and then, usually you need heat even when fermenting and it works great, usually takes a few days

lol, wages go up, nice one!

anyhow its about the strength of the dollar in comparison not hte wage going up!

I always heard it was gas, eggs, and OJ. Tried it once with like 4-6 wine bottles. Shit stayed on fire on the water, stuck on to a rock overhang still on fire, and stuck vertically to trees. Was a dumb 12 year old at the time so didn't have the best luck with them catching fire on impact, because the rag probably wasn't done right.

Would probably work. Be careful, ethanol is safe, methanol not so much.

Nice, I thought that was gonna be a shovel dog or something

Hardly a DDoS. Today, icmp ping by itself doesn't even amount to a non distributed DoS.

Faggot.

I see you found ancient scheme of genders

Can someone decode this? Where do I start, where do I go from where? There needs to be an infographic to show me how to read this.

someone post a fishing one please

1.5-2% inflation is healthy for an advanced economy.

yeah its called inflation and most countries match wages to meet it dude

Do you even know what you're talking about? "Hardly" a DDoS? How the fuck is it distributed when you're doing it solo, idiot? It's not a DDoS, it's not a DoS, it's a fucking ping.

in comparison to what exactly?

Montana gets off light

Curious, but it doesn't mean anything without looking at education, male sexuality, work freedoms etc.....
Correlation, causation etc etc

if you are in the US and in the bottom 50% of earners your income growth was negative for most of the last decade. All that sweet money is going to the top earners, not the average joe.

Yet there are still people defending liberal economics and the trickle-down-bullshit

She's nearly 70 and most of this shit is fake.

snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

I don't think you understand how desperate the current global financial situation is, but then again, most people don't. For example, it has been argued that it would be financially expedient for the US to stop using the penny and round transactions up to the nickel. That's a REALLY bad sign.

>most of this shit is fake
>snopes

Keep confirming your biases like a good goy