Do you believe in hell? Who do you think will go there?

Do you believe in hell? Who do you think will go there?

Other urls found in this thread:

4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv
youtu.be/9bKW7JkHKm8
youtu.be/6bOy3RNyWME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slavs will go there

Everyone on Sup Forums, and absolutely zero Jews.

No

there's already a fort mcmurray thread user.

You're in your own personal hell nigger. Everthing around you, you created it and are being forced to live your worst nightmare

Yes.

I believe that I will probably go there.

Hell is watching your life waste away on a weeaboo image board while your all your friends and acquaintances get married and everyone's wondering what the hell you are doing with your life.

I didn't have premarital sex until I was 22 because I didn't have a wife and didn't want to go to hell

Tfw all that pussy I've missed out on

I believe that time is a mental construct. As we start to die, our sense of time slows more and more but never entirely goes away. So even though the world around us goes on as normal, for us, time stretches and goes on forever.

We go into an eternal dream. It would account for why people see their own versions of heaven during near death experiences as well as our own personal hell. Because who knows the things that would fuck us up more than ourselves?

The Jews worship as God the Demiurge , here's a brief description

"Now the archon (ruler) who is weak has three names. The first name is Yaltabaoth, the second is Saklas (“fool”), and the third is Samael. And he is impious in his arrogance which is in him. For he said, "I am God and there is no other God beside me," for he is ignorant of his strength, the place from which he had come.[23]

He is Demiurge and maker of man, but as a ray of light from above enters the body of man and gives him a soul, Yaldabaoth is filled with envy; he tries to limit man's knowledge by forbidding him the fruit of knowledge in paradise. At the consummation of all things all light will return to the Pleroma. But Yaldabaoth, the Demiurge, with the material world, will be cast into the lower depths.

Yaldabaoth is frequently called "the Lion-faced", leontoeides, with the body of a serpent. We are told also[24] that the Demiurge is of a fiery nature, the words of Moses being applied to him, “the Lord our God is a burning and consuming fire,” a text which Hippolytus claims was also used by Simon.[25]

In Pistis Sophia Yaldabaoth has already sunk from his high estate and resides in Chaos, where, with his forty-nine demons, he tortures wicked souls in boiling rivers of pitch, and with other punishments (pp. 257, 382). He is an archon with the face of a lion, half flame and half darkness."

So it's true in most people's terminology they worship a satanic figure, or fallen angel. They apparently think he's good or don't care though, and he rewards them on earth.

Hell's door is locked from the inside.

If your white you'll be going back home so don't worry

Every last one of is will experience "hell".
We are responsible for experiencing the pain we caus d others throughout our lives.
For some, that burden will be insurmountable.

The opposite of Hell is other people.

>implaying that we are not already dead and we have been sent to purgatory a long time ago

Want to know if Hell is real you recist pig?
Vote TRUMP & see!!!!

>imaginary enemy

Now that I think about it, that would be pretty neat. Long term, I mean.

Eventually we will run out of problems to solve, so why not have an enemy that you can not find, because he's imaginary? Have humanity search in the depths of the universe and across dimensions for that enemy and find ways to destroy him.
We could have a Warhammer 40k thing going on but with constant technological development and growth, it would be neat.

I'm already in hell, it's called the European Union.

All that's missing is the burning flames but I'm sure our new "refugee" friends will fix that soon enough.

I don't believe in hell. It's a bullshit scam created by religious nutjobs to scare you into believing that if you get blown you'll be smaller for all eternity by reverse jesus. Even atheism with its whole 'absence of evidence' bullshit is utter autism IMO
Agnosticism is the way to go lol

HEAVEN, HELL, SANTA, EASTER BUNNY, TOOTH FAIRY...

IF YOU BELIEVE IN ANY OF THAT, YOU ARE DUMB.

Hell is just oblivion. God doesn't keep people alive to torture them. There is only death or eternal life

The common images of heaven, hell, god and satan aren't even from the bible. They're ripped off from greek mythology. The bible never describes these places/people in detail in fact from what is in the bible hell looks more like earth.

yes hell is real because of the simple fact that some people dont belong in heaven. what hell is who knows, one mans hell could be one other mans heaven.

Hell is just a word.

The reality is much, much worse.

Where we are going, we won't need eyes to see.

most likely it is this since people atheist aleady accepted death

nope I am buddhist

If there's a hell below we're all gonna go

I'm all for the idea of reincarnation

Your next life is your hell that you've made for yourself with whatever caused you to be there in this or other past lives.

I don't necessarily believe that you have to be a bad person but I do think what we do day to day will dictate for whatever reasons beyond us will base the outcome.

Ergo Africa/India/Central America and all those other shitty places.

Makes more sense than togas and unlimited pleasure in the sky 4evr or pitchforks and sodomy and fire 4evvrrrr

What the fuck is the webm

Have you wondered why people of Oceania embarked on small boats guided by the stars alone and conquered so many remote islands?
I think we are creatures of faith, and (semitic) religions were a way to manage empires more easily by holding uneducated people by the crutch.
Hell is what you get for not acknowledging this: you'll spend a lifetime fearing your instincts. Scary.

I made it for all to see.

Do you see?

but niggers do all those things way more than whites, except the hell bomb, which they would if they were smart enough to build one

DO YOU SEEEEEEEEEE????????

I'm going to Satan's favorite worker

i've done a lot of drugs, seen some strange places in my mind come out to play.

If there is hell it won't be painful or scary.
It will be nothing. A complete lack of stimulation, and physical body coupled with an active consciousness.

There is nothing worse than nothing. Trust me

I think he life of Christ would have been hell. To know you are the Son of God and you cant tell anybody, and to know that you will be betrayed and crucified. And then spit on and mocked as you hang there dying. That sounds like hell to me.

It is a realm of pure chaos. Of pure evil.

>can't tell anybody
>but everybody knows

I actually believe in the Christian notion that everybody deserves hell.

The problem I have with Christianity though (no it has nothing to do with muh violence kek in the old testament. Those people deserved what they got.) is what to do with sexuality and horniness if you're autistic. It has not a really good answer for that IMO.

Everyone on Sup Forums and all of the Talmudic Jews.

he told people he was the Son of God

I would prove to the demons that they dont exist in a debate and they'd have to let me go

>Do you believe in hell?
Yes
>Who do you think will go there?
No one.... Jesus died for all of our sins

I don't believe in hell. As a person who has experienced love, I don't believe the creater -- our creater -- a being so enlightened as to create something so profound, transformative, and healing as love, would dream of casting his creations to a place like hell.

We're already there user.

>The first thing he became aware of was the hard black Martian sky as seen through the top of the dome which surrounded Whitehead City. It was night here, and the stars sprawled with a fiery brilliance undreamed of on earth. The second thing he became aware of was some sort of disturbance in the recovery room-mutters, then shouts, then a shrill scream. Oh dear God, that's Marilys! he thought, and struggled up from his Jaunt couch, fighting the waves of dizziness. There was another scream, and he saw Jaunt attendants running toward their couches, their bright red jumpers flying around their knees. Marilys staggered toward him, pointing. She screamed again and then collapsed onthe floor, sending an unoccupied Jaunt couch rolling slowly down the aisle with one weakly clutching hand. But Mark had already followed the direction of her pointing finger. He had seen. It hadn't been fright in Ricky's eyes; it had been excitement. He should have known, because he knew Ricky-Ricky, who had fallen out of the highest crotch of the tree in their backyard in Schenectady when he was only seven, who had broken his arm (and was lucky that had been all he'd broken); Ricky who dared to go faster and further on his Slideboard than any other kid in the neighborhood; Ricky who was first to take any dare. Ricky and fear were not well acquainted. Until now. Beside Ricky, his sister still mercifully slept.

>The thing that had been his son bounced and writhed on its Jaunt couch, a twelve-yearold boy with a snow-white fall of hair and eyes which were incredibly ancient, the corneas gone a sickly yellow. Here was a creature older than time masquerading as a boy; and yet it bounced and writhed with a kind of horrid, obscene glee, and at its choked, lunatic cackles the Jaunt attendants drew back in terror. Some of them fled, although they had been trained to cope with just such an unthinkable eventuality. The old-young legs twitched and quivered. Claw hands beat and twisted and danced on the air; abruptly they descended and the thing that had been his son began to claw at its face. "Longer than you think, Dad!" it cackled. "Longer than you think! Held my breath when they gave me the gas! Wanted to see! I saw! I saw! Longer than you think!" Cackling and screeching, the thing on the Jaunt couch suddenly clawed its own eyes out. Blood gouted. The recovery room was an aviary of screaming voices now. "Longer than you think, Dad! I saw! I saw! Long Jaunt! Longer than you think-"It said other things before the Jaunt attendants were finally able to bear it away, rolling its couch swiftly away as it screamed and clawed at the eyes that had seen the unseeable forever and ever; it said other things, and then it began to scream, but Mark Oates didn't hear it because by then he was screaming himself.

this IS hell, user

Hell is a pagan concept, all corrupted souls eventually are purified in gehenna, and go back to god.

Daily reminder that it never says once in the Bible that you will be punished in hell.

Go to hell:
>get rewarded by Satan for living a life of independent thought
>party all day, hang out with badass guys from history, fuck hot girls

Go to heaven:
>your reward for living a sterile boring life is to.....sing hymns all day
Sounds....fun. Kek.

Christianity is a trick to keep you subservient.
Stay religious goyim!

kek, this.

Yes
Anyone who doesn't accept Jesus Christ as their savior.

Everybody who was put in hell in Dante's Inferno
so

>muslims
>degenerates
>traitors
>all sinners

You have to be 18 or older to post on this site.

Were already there

>Jesus Christ as their savior.
Savior from what? from him? fuckin heaven mafia.

You can't be both redpilled and religious. Pick one.

I don't understand how someone on here can be so incredibly educated in politics, know all of the Jew's tricks, have such a pragmatic grasp on reality, etc.

Yet the final redpill, the one that arguably matters the most, the redpill of atheism, is one where these same otherwise educated people stick their fingers in their ear and tell me with a straight face that a magical sky wizard is watching over me.

It's something I will never understand.

Yes. I'll be heading back when my work here is done.

Yes I believe in hell. It's in Alberta.

Have fun explaining your deep heaven is the mafia metaphors on the judgement day

rollig for hell, singles and im in heaven!

>Do you believe in hell?
>fucking french toymaker
>he could have prevented this

Poor kikes, in denial.

What's your pleasure?

rolling. dubs means I'm on my way to Hell.

Pray for me anons. Satan wants my butthole.

AYOOOO

>posts all day on Sup Forums
>doesn't realize he's already in hell

get it together op. you're here forever

(witnessed)

Rip user. See you in the ninth circle

>inb4 this post has 139 responses

rip lol

RIP STRAYA

dubs says I'm drunk when I die, punch St. Peter right in the nuts, wake up and see pic related

Ah, threats. So convincing desu~

But seriously, I refuse to believe an omnipotent deity would be as petty and silly as portrayed by chrisitanity. Hurr you didn't believe that no proof message that was there with million other fake messages that all said different things so it's your fault.

>redpilled
Remember 18+

We have a thread about this everyonce in a while.

4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

Nope

It's just a scare tactic to control people

>satan
>no demonic trips
pick one

I dont know but if theres hell below wher all gonna go

Wow, you sure stumped me.

rekt

>What's your pleasure?
French maids and Sherry (or Port), blow, you can't just can't go wrong.

Well no, but I'm part of the church of Satan so I better get me a fucking reserved room.

Hell exists in life. It's the agony of unrepented sins, the knowledge of one's own failings and the knowledge that as long as one remains in the path of the sinner, he will become a more and more hated individual in the eyes of himself, his fellow man, and God.

The degenerate invariably hates himself for the sins he commits and continues to commit. Only those that seek repentance in God can ever feel freedom from their transgressions.

The idea of a literal hell is ludicrous.

Yes, I believe in Hell, but I also understand that it is mostly maracas players who go there.

Let's all go to hell.

Church of Satan and LaVayan Satanists don't believe in Hell, newbie.

>I gazed a gazely stare at all the millions here
>We must have died alone, a long long time ago

I honestly don't know.

I've always figured that when I die the universe simply ends as I am no longer able to observe it, but no matter how much I grapple with the idea, I can't seem to figure out how I feel.

From a logical perspective I know I have no "soul" and I'm just a bag of proteins, but I also have seen lots of Seth up close, and have a hard time seeing death as just the shut down of biological processes. Something leaves you as you die, and I don't know what it is.

I hope he'll isn't real, but I do hope their is something more than everything just ending.

>who knows? not me.
>I never lost control

How about we have this dream again. Same time, same place.
youtu.be/9bKW7JkHKm8

So don't worry.
youtu.be/6bOy3RNyWME

What? Do you know Maria?

Catholics teach that it's people who are absolutely bad. They don't hate hell. Hell is simply disconnect from God. They don't want to leave. Now, there's purgatory, which is where bad people generally go, you stay there for a few millenia depending on how bad you were, and then off to heaven for you. It's mostly to cleanse.

No I know noone.

I don't because I do not believe God would a create a soul to damn it for all eternity.

Life is Hell.

Shit like this is why I don't trust either side.

the fuck did I just read? This shit is strangely on par with The Enigma of Amigara Fault. Is there more of adventures of Skelly Jelly?

I'm sorry man, I've been having some really fucked dreams lately where it is exactly like real life, except someone shuffled up all the details. The only new thing in the dreams is people constantly talk about Maria, but I don't know a Maria, IRL or in the dream.

Sorry about the confusion, when you said the dream thing I had a slight panic. I will back to being insane in silence now.