This is the official Sup Forums No Bullying Thread

This is the official Sup Forums No Bullying Thread.

You are welcome to discuss any topic here, however this is a safespace and bullying is not allowed.

I hope everyone has a great night. Im really feeling at peace right now. I just took some Kratom and I feel amazing. Peace and love to everyone.

Nigger

how about grow some balls faggot?

What it Kratom?

good times

reported

I loved Kratom, had a pretty bad addiction to it, was taking 80g a day. Didn't end well, withdrawals lasted months

Holy shit bro. How did you get to 80 grams? Im currently at 20 a day. Is withdrawl really that bad?

Should i smoke outta my g bong op?

Faggot kys.

Well I started taking 10g once a day, that turned to 10g twice a day, after a couple of years I was having 20g 4 times a day, withdrawals would start 4 hours after dosing. If you can stick to once a day you probably won't get much withdrawal, but the more frequently I would take it the shorter it seemed to last. The first 6 months were fantastic though!

It was really nice stuff, I remember the rush in those early days, most clean natural feeling high i ever felt. I worked harder than ever, was motivated and fixed loads of problems in my life, it was awesome. If only I didn't let tolerance creep up so fast. I used to like red vein Thai and a strain the grower used to call secret forest indo, it was like super green indo but leaves were shaped like maeng da.

FUCK YOUR SAFE SPACE

rude, immature and inappropriate

Butch up, fuckstick. Safe space my ass.

enjoy your ban

Op is a faggot.

Loving it so far, Mary.

And still digging it, candy-twat.

wtf why haven't mods banned this guy yet?!

No clue! But OP's sure a giant cunt fart.

YOU CAN'T SAY THAT IN THIS THREAD. OMG I AM SO TIRGERRED

I know, right?!

Fuck your safe space, you dirty nigger.

LOOOOL you are so getting banned for these posts. I've reported you to the fbi, cia and every police station. I can't believe you actually thought you could just come in here and violate my safespace. You are so fucked now

Now user, that's not very nice.

Fucking consequences will never be the same, huh?

This safespace thread is ruined :'(

U couldve expected it to fail you big ball of cancer

Off of 2 molly and fapping like a god

Goodnight friends