So...

So, I read an article that talked about how some studies have found that psilocybin mushrooms can be a very effective and long-lasting treatment for depression.

I've been on SSRI's and shit for years and it's done pretty much nothing, so I'd like to give the shrooms a shot. Unfortunately, I'm a shut-in nerd and I have no idea how to buy anything illegal.

How do you get this shit? Halp pls.

Just buy a spore kit and grow them yourself, these kits are actually completely legal to buy pretty much everywhere in the world

the spores are legal basically everywhere
but these "kits" display an intent to grow, which is enough to have your shit smashed in by big brother government.
thanks war on drugs.

the pills are not a cure, just an aid, sort your shit.

They're p easy to find if you know the right people. Especially in college. Just meet people and ask around.

Shrooms helped me realize the things that were wrong with me and SSRIs gave me the emotional stability to fix those things. Shrooms can be a scary experience but only because you feel really emotionally vulnerable and introspective. I know at the height of my trip i was nearly catatonic and couldn't get out of a weird existential cycle of thought in my head. On the comedown though i felt really calm and ended up just snuggling with my cat and staring out into my back yard.
Would recommend

Also to answer your question: cow pastures in the spring and summer if you live someplace warm. Sneak into them at night and hunt shrooms growing on cow patties with a red light so you arent too conspicuous

Don't take shrooms while on SSRIs nigger. Unless you want Serotonin syndrome of course. Same goes for all drugs that fuck with your serotonin like acid, molly, even alcohol. That's why they tell you to stop drinking when they perscribe you SSRIs.

super easy and fun to just grow them and doesn't take long either

dont listen to these retards, dont try to grow your own shit. as for how to get them i know it sounds cliche but seriously go to a subway, dennys, burgerking specifically for some reason and ask to talk to the kitchen staff and ask if anyone has a number or a connection, try 2 MAYBE 3 places and I guarantee that youll find someone

but seriously though dont take your meds for like a week beforehand and only take 1 gram, maybe 1.5 if you want to go hard and try to go to a secluded forest area

I haven't been taking them for a few months. I literally notice no difference between taking them and not taking them, I feel exactly the same, so I stopped.

Thanks for this advice famalam. Im not OP but i was wondering why my meds made me feel like shit after a beer or two.
I actually took shrooms before i got my script. I feel like the shrooms gave me revelations that i could act on much better after I was medicated

I just got my spores in the mail.
I enjoy that scared, introspective and auto-critical mindset that I get from weed, edible and smoked. I've had some really good experiences realizing what my biggest setbacks are in my personality.

Soon I will have a bountiful harvest.

drugs affect everybody differently, just don`t expect this one to fix your problems, its only one path to your solution

Doesn't know shit. A quick Google search shows that you'll have diminished effects from psychedelics if on SSRIs

>I'm a shut-in nerd
Maybe try to not be a shut-in nerd, that might help.

i have always got them from my pot dealers. assuming you dont have one of them try sending out feelers on apps like wisper or yikyak saying something like "so bumed i lost my old dealer" or something along those lines.

I have MDD and have been and am on SSRI's and have done shrooms about 6 times i think. I cant really speak to a larger proof but i definitely think its beneficial for almost everyone to do once. try doing 3gs and dont take them within 3 days of taking any other meds just as a safety measure.

But I don't know shit either. Best to be safer, than sorry actually

micro dose works well for depression. 0.2-0.4g of cubensis for example.

You don't necessarily need to "trip".

I don't really have problems, other than the depression itself. I have a good job, family that cares about me, etc.

Nobody diddled me when I was a kid, I'm not dealing with trauma or anything. I just have extreme anhedonia and occasional bouts of severe anxiety really over nothing.

not worth it OP
try fixing your shit the normal way
change your way of living / travel / shit like that
shrooms fucked up my mental for a long time - ive got a feeling of derealisation for 2 months after i ate some really strong shrooms
shit sucked a phat dick believe me
i believe in your faggot ass - you can change

Are you retarded? Don't give shitty advice that can be harmful to someone.
This is me again op and I'm looking out for your best interest because I've been down the same path. Start cutting on your meds gradually, take half your dosage for 2 weeks, then quarter for 2 more. Not sure if you know what ssris do, but their point is to return the brain to a state of natural serotonin production and management. See, you're depressed because your brain sucks at the above said. Your brain on ssris is completely dependant on their function. You might notice that just one day without them can cause a feverlike crash of dramatic proportions. Cut dosage from full to zero and you're suddenly leaving your brain to deal with all this shit alone. Its the equivalent of throwing a newborn into a pool. By gradually reducing dosage, its like providing your brain with handicap wheels and it has time to get used to the function that the ssris were teaching it to do in the first place. ONLY after you are finished with this process (2 months tops) should you take heavy shit like shrooms. I am telling you all this because I don't want you to suffer as I have, OP.

well it certainly seems like it could be cool for you, good luck bud

I know from personal experience, that my anxiety was there before the shooms. I used them with the same idea in mind, that it would cure my depression. It specifically highlighted my faults...ever single one, aND you will not grow if you're not ready to face your fears. The fears about yourself, the universe and your existence.

Take a trip to Amsterdam for a week!

you stupid shit. if you would be a "shut-in nerd" you would now how to order food online.