Anyone been to a Latin American prison?

Anyone been to a Latin American prison?
What are they like? Any gringos serving time there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g5ti2-YkZns
youtube.com/watch?v=yh_n0dXNsjk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9GP4nuNXGLI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eLK4PQKGT_8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5ovrBHkSgFg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=E0UcNqKtpo0
bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-39145551
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CHI

Are you planning to do something stupid?

Dont do it man, rather get shot to death while doing whathever crime you are planning that getting in any of those.

At least in Brazil they are terrible. Cells made for 10 persons usually have 100 prisioners. They're dominated by organized crime, if you behave or say anything wrong, they're going to cut your dick and then behead you. Don't end up there or it'll fuck your life for good.

Ive never been to one. But here they are pretty horrible. For what I know, even in the best countries in the region, prisons are very terrible.

Didn't Bane come from a Latin American prison?

No I remember seeing a documentary long time ago about a couple brits serving time (forgot in which cunt) for drug trafficking. But I wasn't sure the footage was for real or staged/scripted to make sure they were safe. They seemed to be OK.

Pfff, that shit is fucking heaven.

Seen two prisons in me life
First time was when my dad bought some locro off a prison that is known for making it in national festivities, and for once i went with him, they were ok i think
The second time was this time i set fire to a box in my hometown so they and i am not kidding sent two police cars to get my me and my crew (my little sister)
The cell were you get held up is ok, though it had some humidity in the walls
I was really hardcore back then

Isn't that a crime to behead someone in prison? Wouldn't they be convicted for that and get more time in prison? That doesn't make sense.

Oh wow you are hardcore man. Did you get any tattoos while there?

what are they like? have you seen the rekt threads on that shithole ?

you will end up again here on Sup Forums, on rekt thread, forced eating shits of 4 guys,

or if you're lucky you will end up in flames and streaming on liveleak. savages are savages

just banter

youtube.com/watch?v=g5ti2-YkZns

holy shit. we should banter the shitposting leafs this way.
who is on the other side of the cell?? guards or other prisoners?

>me and my crew (my little sister)
>I was really hardcore back then
kek

other prisoners

He is a rapist and they are welcoming him

i cant believe this shit is on youtube wtf
youtube.com/watch?v=yh_n0dXNsjk

yo llevé a tu vieja para meter-la presa
xD

what are they saying?

>Federal Prisons
>Breddy gud ones, powerful drug lords and politicians go in those. Pretty safe and well guarded.
>Military Prisons
>Also good, militarymen who fucked up or corrupt cops. Same conditions
>State prisons
>Depends on the state but usually shit, usually the normal criminals go and where all the pics with cells filled with niggers and liveleak videos comes from.

the guy hanged was a rapist, so the other prisoners tell him to assume his acts and tell they are in the right to hang him because he raped a girl 9 years old, they say they have family and this type of crime they dont tolerate. basically this

this kind of shit happens here too. maybe it it is not widespread and it won't be on youtube but it does happen.

"estrupador" fucking prisoners even murdering the portuguese language

Terrible.

The major issue with them is overcrowding and the sanitary problems it produces.

I remember that last year, a gringo was arrested in medellin under charges of running a prostitution ring targeting foreigners.

are they usually extradited or serve time where the crime was committed?

kek, i noticed that, i did a search and google corrected me

I guess they normally serve time where they're arrested, but if they're solicited by their country of origin they may be repatriated if there's an agreement in force

This one?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9GP4nuNXGLI

Holy shit... wtf??

No, those were two british dudes

I honestly didn't expect to see this on youtube.
At least when someone posts a link to a liveleak video or some shit I know it is gore.
So at first I thought it was a "punishment" like choking or something but then I realized it is the real deal, no jokes in Brazil.

There are people that is already going to spend the rest of their lives in prison so they give a fuck. They can also blame others and get away with it or """"no one will ever know who done it"""" because of corruption.

Kiba?

So they're basically filled with human garbage?

Fucking white knight scum are they enemy of men, I swear. Killing someone for unwanted sex, fuck me.

Being poor in Brazil is a really bad idea...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eLK4PQKGT_8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5ovrBHkSgFg

m.youtube.com/watch?v=E0UcNqKtpo0

On one hand there's this
>bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-39145551

On the other there's this
>In 2009, a UN Special Rapporteur expressed concern about the country's penitentiary system, describing "sub-human conditions" in which inmates at one prison were held "like animals in metal boxes" for nearly 24 hours per day.

>I was really hardcore back then
fucking kek

Not all prisons are bad, only those where violent criminals go. The prisons for alimony and child support offenses are actually very clean and nice.

We had a famous case here with this little ride, had a grand aul time apparently.