My neighbor called my son "little shit" in front of my face and I'm so fucking MAD, holy shit

My neighbor called my son "little shit" in front of my face and I'm so fucking MAD, holy shit...

What can I do I'm pissed off!

You should build a wall so he doesn't have look at you or your little shit anymore.

Clearly it's your wife's son if you didn't get instant rage and beat that cunt into submission you cuck.

That or your son genuinely is a little shit.

Its ok.
Its just your wifes son

WALL

I think you mean your wife's son.

Posting on the internet about it is the extent of your capabilities I'm afraid.

Rival cartels?

complain on the internet

Is it in a neighborhood or like a village? I always figured most of you fuckers were poor as shit.

Well, is he indeed a "little shit"?

who was it?
some random person, or do you know them?

Do you not know what a neighbor is?

you got so fucking mad you went back to post this on Sup Forums after you thanked him for letting you gobble on his dick?

>my neighbor

Get your shit together cunt.

Behead him, do it the mexican way

You should have replied

>Don't ever talk to me or my wife's son again

Maybe he's from western Australia?

Convince him to spend his life savings to move to America because Trump will never be elected.

Then watch him get deported.

Raise your little mojado better you useless spic.

i didn't see the neighbor part.
i would definitely raise some hell like a cucked black woman, as long as he isn't a cartel member.

Print all the pics in this thread and put it in his mail box

Have a taco and calm down.

Superglue his car door locks shut, poison his dog... Maybe look into some kind of low resonance sound thing you can play thru your speakers that he can't hear but will be driven crazy by

Well it depends if he really is a little shit or not, if he isn't, well id go have some words with that man/women, if he is...well....sucks for you OP.

don't poison the pupper
ducked up desu

But all Mexcrements are shits.

Your neighbor isn't wrong.

Tell your son to stop being a little shit.

Neighbour calls your wife's son a little shit and you turn around and ask Sup Forums what you should do about it? Jesus Christ.

Not Sup Forums related.
Fuck off.

Play mexican party music at 3 am.

What did the little shit do this time Pedro?

Doesnt just being Mexican piss you off?

You go take your son. Look at his eyes. Be a man. Tell him with your manliest, most reassuring voice:
>Son, you are not a little shit
>You're a big one
>You're the biggest shit this world has seen, and I'll prove it to everybody
>I'll beat down that man, I'll beat down any man who dares say you're not the biggest, steamiest, stinkiest goddamn piece of shit that has ever existed
You'll thank me.

I'm going to kill that damn dog, good idea

haha so quirky ecks dee.

This all could have been avoided if you would just pay for that wall already.

When I was young if I gave cheek to one of my dads friends he'd tell them to slap me. You are the reason kids don't respect their elders anymore. Stop cotton balling your kid. If he is a little shit, he needs to be beaten

>Sup Forums is now Sup Forums.

Ok.

Build a wall, and make him pay for it!

same thing u did when u were in front of him face to face, u do nothing, because you're a pussy

You should have immediately asserted yourself as the dominant male. There's never at all a time when you can allow another human being to talk to your wife's son that way.

It makes you appear weak.

What was your son doing? Was he acting like a little shit?

You're the biggest piece of shit if you do this, but I wouldn't be surprised if a subhuman acts like a subhuman. How about you face him like a man instead of killing an innocent creature?

Lol mierdita

>Italians
Lulz

Was your son being a little shit? If you spent more time parenting, others wouldn't have to do it for you. You should thank your neighbor for disciplining him in your drunken absence.

Pay the cartel to take him out.

Behead him, Cartel-kun.

He probably is. Hes probably a corn shucking shit head littering all over the floor like the beaner he is.

Designate his door step and get a dinpoo to leage him a little shit

fight him you faggot

A FUCKING LEAF