What's Boogie's excuse again?

What's Boogie's excuse again?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.eatingwell.com/nutrition_health/weight_loss_diet_plans/what_does_a_1500_calorie_day_look_like
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He can't afford the lap band surgery.

>2953534
He's the bigger man.

boogie is even bigger, and doctors are reluctant to perform surgery on people that large, combined with some people have an incredibly massive drive to eat when there is food nearby.

He's got 4 million subscribers, like fucking hell he can't afford surgery.

The 16 year old kid with 3 million subscribers can afford to buy a GTR among multiple cars and a house.

He's just unwilling to help himself, which is sad, because its a real easy fix. It'll take a little time, but Boogie could lose that weight if he tried. DDP even offered to help sort him out and get the ball rolling but Boogie didnt wanna do it

What did you do with your skin? I'm in the same boat and don't know when to go and try out for surgery. I'm sick of having flappy fuck arms.

Not OP but speak with your doctor, see what they recommend

Get it surgically cut off once you've lost all the weight you want to lose, and gained the muscle that you want to gain (if you're trying to gain muscle).

But yeah, probably speak to your doctor and don't get advice from an anonymous user on a Japanese website.

pretty much this.my brother in law's little sister had this surgery.worked great but she was sore as fuck for the better part of 4 months.

Thanks! Didn't think of the aspect of muscle gain. Just assumed it would stretch again. Doctor time.

isn't that kid a semi-pro scooter rider though? Plus he has one seriously awesome piece of ass at his side to help drag in the likes?

Yeah, but can you really call yourself a pro if you ride a scooter?

And I'm pretty sure his """girlfriend""" is like 19 at the least.

Man, if Boogie cut his calorie intake and quit all that sugary shit like sodas and shit and moved around, that weight would melt off. He didnt get that big on a 2000 calorie a day diet.

Cut that calorie intake, stop drinking sodas and the twinkies, and make daily vids of himself walking and talking about vidya...

Man. Boogie has all sorts of mental health problems and is really big, as other people have mentioned.

Does that mean we should all absolve him of all responsibility and whatever? Maybe not.
But I'm kinda uncomfortable with trying to judge him and stuff when we don't really know the situation. I'd hate end up being that big and feeling totally worthless for not being able to stop it myself.

inb4 people calling me a "white knight", because, let's be honest, I have nothing to gain here. Just giving my two cents.

Im proud to say I've never watched a single one of this fat fuck's videos and installed video blocker extension on every computer I can access on campus to block his vids from showing on youtube.

As an ex-skater, I try not to look down on scooter riders, but I understand where you are coming from.
Yep the girlfriend is older.Petite and built like a super-hero. And so is her sister.

>quit all that sugary shit like sodas

Absolutely. That's probably like 75% of the reason I used to be fat. That and you have to learn not to eat more than you need and to drink plenty of water.

he was mowested or somethin :((((

He's so fat that he actually can't fucking walk properly, but he could easily fix his situation.
Instead it's just
>muh child abooz
>muh knee
>muh vidya gaem
>muh mental health
Meanwhile he is quite literally getting cucked by some black dude. I feel sorry for his wife, imagine all the filth she has to clean off his body.

No you didn't, and how pathetic are you making shit up trying to impress strangers anonymously over the internet. Daddy never gave you any approval? Mommy hug you too much, snowflake?

Not sure how I feel about people who have weight loss surgery. Calorie restrictive diets and exercise obtain the same result. They just lack the willpower to do it on their own. They need a support structure, and I don't mean scaffolding, and someone to hold their hand so if they fail, it was the surgeon and doctor, not themselves.

Haha. Going to the effort to install a video blocker on campus PCs (which is clearly a lie, btw) is a lot more laborious and pathetic than being some fat dude who makes youtube videos.

Yep. I think its something like

Current weight X 12 = the calories you need to keep your current weight

If you wanna lose a pound a week, drop the calories by 500, if you wanna lose 2 pounds a week, drop the calories by 1000

Drink water, stay away from soda, sweet tea and bottled juices, they add sugar to those

I think part of the problem is people think fad diets and exercise are the way to lose weight when in reality it's all about taking in less calories. Exercise is more about endurance, muscle definition, and overall good health than it is weight loss.

Not sure why you'd think I'm lying, not that hard to do

You could starve yourself only eating what you would need to survive, but without exercise you would risk atrophy and ruining any kind of good metabolism, wouldn't you? Cutting out high carbs, starches and sugars are a must. My wife likes watching "my 600lb life" and if everyone could lose 50lbs on that diet in a month or two, couldn't they keep on that diet to get to desired weight rather than have destructive, life altering surgery... I don't understand.

Yeah, strength and endurance is a good thing but them calories.... Man, Boogie doesnt realize how easy a fix his weight issue is, if he dropped his calorie intake by 1000 and was losing 2 pounds a week, that shit is immediately noticeable and he'd laugh at himself for not doing it sooner.

ALL HE HAS TO DO IS EAT LESS CALORIES... There's literally no excuse.

i mean in the reddit post the guy said it took 10 fucking years to lose all that weight

>You could starve yourself only eating what you would need to survive
Not really, in Boogie's case, he's eating WAY more than the daily requirements. All he has to do is eat 500 - 1000 less calories than what he's eating right now thats keeping him his current weight.

Probably took him 10 hours to gain it.

people act like its rocket science, literally eat less and drink only water. You could lose weight eating mcdonalds even but fat people are weak minded unless they really fucking want it. use to weight 250, im down to 170, literally just ate half of my usual portions and got use to eating small quantities

Oh there's no doubt he is way over 2500 calories a day.

alright yeah boogie is just a fat piece of shit

>he was actually a normal human being at one point instead of a blubbering bloated sack of excuses.
He could have avoided all this.

Lap band surgery is one of the stupidest things you can do to your body

It isn't easy, it takes a lot of drive and want to want to lose weight on a large scale. I was over 300, now am under 250 and still going down. Cut out a lot of sugars and starches. Only have a soda once in a while, mostly drink water or some faggy variation, no juices either, too much sugar. I eat fast food sometimes but I move a lot at work and sweat a lot so it isn't hard staying active.

Here it is mobile.eatingwell.com/nutrition_health/weight_loss_diet_plans/what_does_a_1500_calorie_day_look_like

having watched his last few videos he seems to think he's just going to wake up thin one day after he gets the surgery... he doesnt really want to change his daily routine

good shit brother, ive been there and seeing the change feels good. fast food isnt that bad every now and then .Keep it up and you'll get there

why?

Food tastes good

BECAUSE BEING FAT ISNT JUST A FUCKING PHYSICAL THING!

IT'S PART MENTAL TOO!

No one just eats a ton, they eat due to a reason, be it abused, stressed or similar we learn to deal with it in different ways. Think how many drug addicts there are, think how many smokers, think how many alcoholics....

Losing weight is as simple as eating a particular amount of calories each day, not even exercise matters, although it helps and is needed for benefits and also at a certain point.

HOWEVER it's incredibly hard to switch off that mental voice, you can't ignore it, it's like telling someone who is depressed to smile and be happy, doesn't work like that.

I KNOW you would of never been fat in your life (and im talking FAT not a small tummy after eating a bag of Doritos.) simply because you think it's just someone lifting an arm and smashing a donut.

Eventually the skin will shrink on its own. It will take time. But eventually the body will reclaim the un needed excess.

Your other option is to build a complex device that holds your skin streched and tight. Thwn go skydiving "boom" you are your own glidersuit!

As someone who is fat you hit the nail right on the head. I'm dieting though and have a personal trainer whipping my arse into shape but it's gonna take time.

He simply doesn't have the willpower. I remember a couple years Who, he was working with a personal trainer or something for a little bit, and he disappeared.

His fat ass fired his personal trainer.

*a couple years ago

Get out of the thread, Boogie.

I'm already thin, that's my excuse.

I just started working at the checkout at my local grocery store, and It's really hammered home the point these cunty fitness people's always makes about diet and exercise. WITHOUT fail, the fatter the guy at the checkout is, the bigger the sugar&junkfood-ratio is. They always buy one "regular" item like some milk or some fucking turkey slices. But where I would've gone home happy with these items, the fatties always brings an extra pound of candy, some soda to go with the dinner, and a couple of sweet pastries out of the store! Or, they might just stop by for the regular "shit, i'm out of candy" business, just going for a bunch of road-candy.

roody-poo candyass

No way

True. I have 1000 subscribers and make like $20 a month from it, even though I haven't uploaded anything on their in months. I can only imagine what someone with a million+ subscriber makes while uploading consistently makes.

He's stupid. This is the ONLY correct answer.

He is worse than Jason Genova. Think about that.

Who the fuck cares really you never hear a fatass say hey look at that skinny fuck he's eating a god damn carrot. But some skinny fag is mad because some fat guy makes YouTube videos. Look there will always be fat people their will always be thin people it's not you're god damn why or what they eat if they die early due too health problems so the fuck what.

Because he has an army of 3 million betas telling him he is OK.

>t. fatty