The FAKE NEWS lying media can't get over the fact Hillary lost! Low energy and VERY FAKE NEWS CNN refuses to report on...

The FAKE NEWS lying media can't get over the fact Hillary lost! Low energy and VERY FAKE NEWS CNN refuses to report on all the winning I've done in the first 100 days. No politician has ever been treated worse in history! SAD!

they're just evil losers donald. Don't sweat it.

>Here we see the 15 year old Aussie poster awaken bright and early; immediately on the hunt for his next troll.
>As you may or may not know, the 15 year old Aussie poster burns fat at an exceeding rate due to the heat, so much troll up towards 69 times a day to avoid starvation

I know! The fake lying dishonest media and failing @NYTimes fought so hard for Hillary and lost. We won bigly. I got the most electoral votes of any president ever!

This poster is fake news with low energy. DISHONEST!

This poster is a 4 out of 10 who drinks diet coke. I've also never seen a thin person drink diet coke!

WH full of globalists

lol at least this is better than the WWYD and fb/ig cancer larping threads.

#ScoopGate

I love the tasks he gave Kusher. You know most kids complain about their chore list.

>Mow the yard
>Take out the trash
>Dust and vacuum
>Do your homework

The chore list Trump gave Kusher
>Fix the world

oh look a thread full of liberals and hillary supporters. you mad?

>all the winning I've done in the first 100 days.
lol, obvious troll

or maybe no politician in history has been so shitty.

Fuck off, Soros shill.

FUck off, your bitch still lost.

Fuck off, whiney liberal.

Fuck off, Canadian.

archive
GOAT thread is goat

german... i mean zionists news are also report only bs about trumps work. we. the people need to destroy the fake news channels. hack, burn, destroy.
just do it.

kys OP

SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS

what does your sick collection of murdered girls have to do with the fact trump is a total failure?

Damn lying media, too grounded in reality and not the entertainment sources making shit up, masquerading as news, not bound by journalistic integrity. How dare they lie by using facts and not alternative facts? Damn Hillary shills and their not bending reality to the Trump narrative. Everyone knows Trump writes reality with his tweets and voice.

Meanwhipe probanly tells eric to make himself scarce

H Sreenivasan PBS: During your interview you mentioned Millennials not having babies to replace population. I thought it a loaded
question. To say that having babies is to create wealth? The facts are that we ( USA ) is creating as much as ever
before. The new economy does not need as many workers, due too automation and innovation. This means in
the future the work force will be smaller, and the population older. Problems will come from this fact. There will
not be money for everything that people want.

Your Graphic saying spending being equal as to defense and social programs is just WRONG!!! It leaves out the
mandated programs of the great society. If something like 80% is mandated, that means 90% are going to social
programs. If I'm wrong contact me (please). I got a different mandate for you. The constitution states the Government
should provide for the common defense of liberty , that predates Pres. Johnson. JUST HAD TO CALL YOU OUT!