Syrian Refugees helping Fort McMurray fire victims

calgaryherald.com/news/local-news/we-understand-what-theyre-feeling-syrian-refugees-in-calgary-step-up-to-help-fort-mcmurray-fire-evacuees

This article has convinced ne that Canada needs more refugees.

Other urls found in this thread:

hilltimes.com/2016/04/04/very-few-syrian-refugees-came-to-canada-from-refugee-camps-cbsa-official-bolduc/55732
youtube.com/watch?v=Ct5goA6boWI
youtube.com/watch?v=zUhukcagwJI
youtube.com/watch?v=F1VeJ--p6M0
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ottawa-seeks-to-bring-more-than-300000-newcomers-this-year/article29069851/
youtube.com/watch?v=HB3tmC2f3t0
leafly.com/indica/kosher-kush
youtube.com/watch?v=i072ui6A9Co
youtube.com/watch?v=Ur2hNZLynhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yd972J6f4IY
youtube.com/watch?v=JOm3b89Prvc
youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s
youtube.com/watch?v=iEhDvrbpg8w
dailymotion.com/video/x3a0ug9
youtube.com/watch?v=afVCuC-qsAI
youtube.com/watch?v=3Wa6k1Q8gsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GET SOME, CUCCBOI

GET SOME, CUCCBOI

>tfw I'm from Calgary and I know that this is just a play to make them seem like pacifists when they really aren't.
>tfw I heard a group of Muslim women yesterday saying this was a gift from allah to make more room for muslims.

BURNING LEAVES

GET SOME, CUCCBOI

I love the faggot liberals that keep bringing this shit up and try to extrapolate it to European migrants who are mostly not refugees and not Syrian.

[12:55:49 AM] Lentil Soup: basically the weedman meme is true
[12:56:02 AM] Lentil Soup: you can pay $250 to have a skype call with a doctor to get your legal weed card
[12:56:09 AM] Lentil Soup: I know 4 people who have done it this way
[12:56:38 AM] Lentil Soup: just call the doctor, transfer funds, tell him you can't sleep, back hurts, can't take meds because you can't eat when you take them, and bam, legal weed 4uu

>tfw I heard a group of Muslim women yesterday saying this was a gift from allah to make more room for muslims
Good fucking god if we get more than the 50,000 'refugees' this year because of the fire, it means meme magic is fucking real

Most of them aren't syrian or refugees either, they just sent texts to as many people in UN camps that they could trying to ship in several tens of thousands new future liberal voters for the next election.

hilltimes.com/2016/04/04/very-few-syrian-refugees-came-to-canada-from-refugee-camps-cbsa-official-bolduc/55732

There are shops in Toronto where you can do the skype call in the weed shop and walk out with a license and an ounce in less than a couple hours

GET SOME CUCCBOI

>MFW I'm in Denver and I walk into a store without that charade bullshit and buy some nugs

CA here pretty much the same thing,

I wonder if the doctors feel pissed that they had to pass med school and learn anatomy and physiology while some guy half asses it and becomes a weed man script filler

>According to a backgrounder on Immigration Canada's website, the government chose Syrian refugees with the help of the United Nations Refugee Agency who were most vulnerable and posed no security risk. This includes complete families, women at risk, and people in the LGBT community.

>people in the LGBT community.

AHAHAHAHAHA LIKE THERE ARE THAT MANY TRANNY FAGGOTS COMING FROM SYRIA

I think our refugees will be different. There is something about sending them across the Atlantic Ocean that kind of refreshes them and makes them more malleable. The one's in Europe are bad but Trudeau is only bringing in the families. This is good. I have a feeling it will be different this time and every refugee I have interacted with has generally been a poor old lady. My family has already donated over ten grand and we are private sponsors. On top of the 50k refugees, we are looking to bring in at least another 15-20k more of privately funded refugees.

Saving this b8 for future fishing, thx m8

Dude, we are only bringing in the families and most of them are not refugees. They have been living in apartments for years. The one's Europe are getting are shit tier Somalians and are all men.

you do know we are up to 300,000 immigrants a year now thats to the weed man. thats up 50k in 1 year

I'm not worried about these rapefugees. Also we have a better police force than Europe. The Atlantic Ocean is a good barrier from having too many pepes come in so I think we will be good Canad bro.

>tfw you know that number is going to keep going up exponentially each year
JUST

just more reasons to shit on this country before I can leave

talk shit get hit.

The fact that there has to be a news article about this says a lot of things.

>Helping Canadians

>With Tax payer money

Fuck off you mudslime rats

GET SOME, CUCCBOI

""""""""""helping""""""""""

>implying sandpeople care about infidels

This

Don't worry bud some of us got the resistance movement going.

But keep that hush hush.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ct5goA6boWI

i agree with this user, fuck it, i don't care anymore. this stupid shithole can burn and brown itself to death. SJW retardedness is the norm here

>y-eah but my town of 5000 is a-all white and conservative. we're the r-real canada, right?

not anymore, delusional faggot. if people in this cuck country don't give a fuck, why should i? i already have another passport, working on my third

if you don't give a fuck then they win

I concur. The way I look at it is my ancestors left their homelands looking for a better life & found it, I intend to keep that tradition going and move elsewhere also.

The where is still TBD

Seig Heil dubs,

My family killed plenty of red skins for this land.

We aint going nowhere

GET SOME, CUCCBOI!

>I heard a group of Muslim women
>MANY TRANNY FAGGOTS COMING FROM SYRIA
>JUST
>mudslime rats
>sandpeople
>SJW retardedness is the norm here
>My family killed plenty of red skins

Apoligise for this shit right now leaves

This is our land.

We own this.

Our spirit will never die.

We have the ancestors walking with us every step!

youtube.com/watch?v=zUhukcagwJI

>We have the ancestors walking with us every step
I think they're currently busy spinning in their graves

>Our spirit will never die.
LMAO what are you an Indian in the 1800s?

Well, I have some good news for you, leaf!

I hear you bro,
I'm honestly considering moving the states for the first time in my life.
I wish I already lived there so I could support Trump in this election. If he wins and we continue on this path of cuckery I just hope I can start a new life in the last bastion of North American culture.

>LMAO what are you an Indian in the 1800s?

The fact you want you want to talk shit about our spirit is laughable.

Your ilk will be dealt with in do time you filthy sub human.

youtube.com/watch?v=F1VeJ--p6M0

They may turn, it doesn't take away from the genetic connection.

*****the fact you want to talk shit

GET SOME, CUCCBOI

I don't know what the holdup is with syrians, Kadri's a muslim and everyone loves him?

Canada's immigration and refugee system is so much better than everyone elses

Those numbers are too low, its 30,000 immigrants + 55,800 refugees this year.

Next year will be even more lmao

>"Immigration Minister John McCallum says Canada plans to accept between 280,000 and 305,000 – with a target of 300,000 – new permanent residents this year, an increase from the updated target of 279,200 for 2015. If the government reaches its target, it will mark the first time Canada has resettled more than 300,000 new permanent residents in one year since 1913."

>"Canada will see a dramatic boost in the number of refugees it plans to resettle this year to 55,800, up from a target of 24,800 in 2015."

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ottawa-seeks-to-bring-more-than-300000-newcomers-this-year/article29069851/

He can't leave his own home.

He has errand runners for a reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=HB3tmC2f3t0

I don't like this as much as the rest of the internet, but from what I see in real life we are femnazi cucked like sweden.

Seriously, what do you suggest I even do about it? We were only semi-cucked, but then OUR COUNTRY ELECTED KING KEK. I just don't see a way out of this hole.

Please advise.

I live in Toronto, right around Kensington Market you can walk in, talk to a doctor over skype on a tablet inside the dispensary, and he will just register you and you can buy easily. Smoking some Kosher Kush tonight, literally the herbal jew, puts you to sleep. Just like the fluoride water.

leafly.com/indica/kosher-kush

A SPIRITUAL LEAF

>Seriously, what do you suggest I even do about it?

Get in the best shape possible.

Learn to shoot a deer at 500 yds.

Learn anatomy.

Get that nationalist fire burning in your heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=i072ui6A9Co

Just like 2 refugees that helped in a car accident in Germany because they were being bussed over from somewhere. O wait it was 2 people that helped but it were the 2 bus drivers. The former story made it pretty big here in Germany. The latter truth didn't even get retweeted 10000 times

Your point?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ur2hNZLynhQ

I remember seeing Kosher Kush the first time and laughing hard, literally the herbal jew meme

Does it get you higher knowing it has been blessed by a Rabbi?

Which dispensary is best in Kensington? I have been meaning to go do this this summer, I just try and avoid going into the bowels of the liberal stronghold of Toronto as much as I can, but this dank kush is too much to resist

GET SOME KEKBOI

>Get in the best shape possible.
Already /fit/
>Learn to shoot a deer at 500 yds.
PAL application pending (takes forever hurry RCMP) but I am a good shot
>Learn anatomy.
That was in 1st year uni
>Get that nationalist fire burning in your heart.
Hard to do senpai pic related. Never really been proud of Canada since I was born only when reading vimy ridge.

You seem to be in the right direction.

Just learn that we fought and died for this land.

We don't live in reserves.

This is us!!!

Never forget the Red Ensign!

youtube.com/watch?v=yd972J6f4IY

Let the hate flow!!!!!

>if you don't give a fuck then they win
they already have, it's just time to take responsibility for my own happiness. not interested in promoting or fighting against this train wreck anymore

good luck, fair winds and following seas. just comes to a point where we do something for ourselves, and yes that might even mean leaving.

it scares me that i actually live in a country where my opinions could land me in front of a human rights tribunal to get rekt. i'm not even a radical.

good luck to you too. to people who dump on the US, yes it has a lot of its own faults and some places are frustratingly cucked too. but the thing about the US is, they still at least have the social climate and freedom for a Trump, a Cruz or even a Paul to exist and thrive. it's socially and maybe even legally (see ) impossible here for a canadian version, that's the reality.

Justin Trudeau is here to make a real change
CANADAS BACK BABY

>i'm not even a radical.

Then continue with sitting on the side lines and leave up to the real men, you pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=JOm3b89Prvc

What do you plan to do in terms of a family?

I have a good woman but I am still unsure about kids. Obviously public school is not an option... but then it seems like kids turn out either crazy religious or autistic.

It all seems downhill from here... but yes I am bitter and spiteful about it

>sitting on the side lines
i'm doing better, i can leave. best wishes if you want to stay and 'fight' this. i'm not interested in spinning my wheels and daydreaming about day of the rope shit or other nonsense that comprises a lot of the opposition here. it's not going to happen.

>. it's not going to happen.

Your input is not needed,

My family has been here for 200 years.

I'm not leaving and I will not let my fight go.

It sounds like we will beg to differ.

You know, those of you in Alberta/BC could probably push for your provinces to leave Canada, from my understanding Alberta in particular possesses a fairly strong dislike for the government and the eastern portion in general.

Is that a giant cloud-nose in the last panel, or have I just been here too long?

>What do you plan to do in terms of a family?

I plan on having 5 kids with a good Polish women.

>Obviously public school is not an option.

I will agree, so either a Christian school or Catholic school in a smaller town.

>It all seems downhill from here... but yes I am bitter and spiteful about it

We have made it through worse don't let the media get to you.

cannaclinic, it's expnading so fast. it ALWAYS has a line of degenerates looking to get their weed on

>Your input is not needed,
well it's a thread and you replied to my post. if you don't like my opinion, that's totally fine, i'm not trying to change yours or anyone's mind. don't pout and get ass mad about it.

like i said, good luck to you, i wish you the best and success if you feel you have enough of a stake in this. from my POV, it's already over.

>don't let the media get to you.
Ya I've stopped watching TV
Good luck

Clearly propaganda

> don't pout and get ass mad about it.

Not my intention at all brother, I know your pain I love all of you!!!!

I just want us to fight for our land!!!

>like i said, good luck to you, i wish you the best and success if you feel you have enough of a stake in this. from my POV, it's already over.

I just want you to be the best man possible I didn't mean to put you down like that but frustration is heavy on my end as well.

Like I said this is our land !!!

>Would kill for a non restricted FAL

FUCK I need the arm of the free world.

must secede.. must secede...

i'm not sure what i'm looking at
is this reflective of canada's demographics?

GET SOME, CUCCBOI

*right arm of the free world

Yes.

Whites barely exist in Canada anymore.

Yes this is CBC Vancouver, which broadcasts for all of the province.

Find another thread to shit up you filthy cuck

Please be a shitpost.

You wan't rage just post this.

Wherever he goes, he must dance

youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s

Huh?

i mean, i know the Sup Forums meme is that canada (or at least certain cities/territories) have a ridiculous amount of indian or chinese immigrants, but i was curious what actual canadians experiences were in their day to day life

Official
>Canadian
Thread

>bakersfield
My nigga

Won't work on me, I wrote a good portion of those posts lmao

>"Dance like no one is watching"

Since 'Syrian refugees' are now Official Canadians, it seems fitting this is an honorary CanGeneral

Then ask real Canadians.

youtube.com/watch?v=iEhDvrbpg8w

Canadians don't need their fucking help. Stop defending Muslims; in the end, they'll lead to the fall of the West.

>Won't work on me, I wrote a good portion of those posts lmao

Then take your defeatist attitude to the states.

I'm sure they love traitors.

dailymotion.com/video/x3a0ug9

>Reminder Trudeau said the islamic conversion prayer (shahada) at a mosque that was investigated by the US and found to have ties for funding Hamas!

I am a defeatist for pointing out facts of what is taking place under the current political party? Whew lad

2 edgy 4 me

Yet you keep shitting this thread up.

You cucks are laughable.

Come walk down my lane way.

I swear to Christ I'll let you feel the Canadian spirit.

youtube.com/watch?v=afVCuC-qsAI

I've lived on the west coast and travel often. It's bad and getting worse.
10 years ago only Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, and Saskatoon had minorities in large enough numbers to form exclusionary communities. Now smaller cities, Prince George, Kamloops, Kelowna, Lloydminster, Red Deer, Medicine Hat, I could go on. They all have as many immigrants now as the cities did 10 years ago and the cities are much worse.

It was 2-3 years ago I was passing through Kamloops and went into the part where the walmart/mall is. Never before have I seen so many dark as nigger niggers, they were 50/50 with whites.

Now I live in a small town pop 15 000 and we are noticing it here too. The news and schools and the "moms" are all degenerate

>Come walk down my lane way
Hahahaha why do you keep posting these terrible music videos faggot?

Yet you post from my country.

Just leave already.

We don't want you.

If I ever see you I will put a 30/06 bullet in your head.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Wa6k1Q8gsw

Are you trying to make me angry by posting this crap?

>hijab
>canadian

She can and never will be a Canadian until her people behead all of the Europeans in the country.

GET SOME, CUCCBOI