Are cons an ideal place to meet chicks? I mean "attractive" girls who are into the kind of nerdy things I am

Are cons an ideal place to meet chicks? I mean "attractive" girls who are into the kind of nerdy things I am.

Yeah if you've got a big cock.

Don't fuck with con chicks, they're unstable as shit

Depends on the con, but in general, yeah, they are a good place nowadays. And they've gotten much more chick-friendly too, so girls are more likely to go and easier to meet.

But you have to avoid the cosplayers. They are there to build up their audience and get attention. Look for the girls wearing t-shirts with obscure references that only a nerd like you can understand. Walk over to them and say "love your shirt, I'm a fan of [whatever] too." Great way to get into a conversation. See where things go. If you don't spark a connection, say "well nice to meet you" and move on.

Good looking out. Thank You!

None of those chicks are as into that stuff as they claim. They just use it as an excuse to dress hot in costume and get a shitfuck load of attention for the day.

Waste of time. Most female attendees already have husbands and boyfriends. If not then she'll attend with a group of her friends. The other females in her circle will cockblock the shit out of you and not let you anywhere near the girl your interested in.

If you're attractive and not creepy. I know a lot of con-going/cosplayer chicks, and the ones that are even somewhat attractive are very used to guys they have no interest in hitting on them/being creeps. They're there to have fun.

So, basically, if you want to bang them, don't be a retard and make it obvious. If you treat them like a fellow (male) nerd, and act friendly to them, then yeah, it's a great place.

Nice meme

So you people are so underage and devoid of sex that women seeking attention is a meme to you? Seriously? Holy fuck.

Note that this only applies to the 10/10 cosplayers or the ones with their tits sticking out. If they are doing a completely nonsexualized cosplay (or are kind of frumpy looking), then it's more likely that they're doing it out of enjoyment rather than because they're with a company or whatever.

>Attractive
>Nerdy
>Wants you
Pick One
Tip: It's not the 3rd option.

and remember . . .for every one hot con-girl there are 15 sweaty fat chicks in costumes they should have known better than to go out in public in. Say thank you to all the useless parents these days who can't tell their kids no.

This.
Even a 4/10 becomes a 6-7/10 when they are surrounded by sweaty faggots who will worship the ground at their feet cause pussy

this!

the perfect place for it

I know dozens of professional and non-professional cosplayers. The non-professional ones by and large hate the attention they get for being a gurl from creeps, they do it because they enjoy cosplaying as much as any guy.

Yeah, there are ones that are just attention whores, but most of those are just bimbos who are being paid to cosplay because they're attractive and have tits.

If their friends are "cockblocking" you it's because the girl in question isn't interested and you're being a creepy autist. But yeah, most attractive nerdy girls already have a boyfriend because they have a lot of options to choose from.

did she make a weewee?

Get yourself a Jayne hat. The chicks will come to you.

Those are just prostitutes con organizers are paying to attract people like you who dream of having threesome with Yoshi and Knuckles.

Fuck with conchicks if youre at a con far from home
Give fake contact info

>Look for the girls wearing t-shirts with obscure references that only a nerd like you can understand.
You mean something like "BAZINGA?"

He means something like this.

Nothing wrong with sweety fast chicks

I desire a particular Harley Quinn cosplayer.

>nose ring
completely disgusting

To each his own. I'd ask her out.

>opinions
completely disgusting

the hot cosplay girls are all either taken or batshit insane with more issues than national geographic, or both.

A lot of them don't like hte games you want to sperg out to them about, they just pick the character from whatever anime or video game is cool now that is wearing the least amount of clothing and go as that. There's usually not much more to it than that.

*tips fedora*

the suicide squad "harley" is too slutty... the old designs were better

I was surprised how much i didn't like conventions.

Didn't even help going with friends.

Every person there is booking it to some attraction, and it is impossible to relax there.

And all the celebrity type people there, you can't have any kind of a meaningful interaction with them. And i mean, i'm not holding it against them, it's just unfortunate. There are so many people there, it's like a shallow fan-celebrity meeting assembly line. Say hi, like your work, sign your thing, NEXT.

Obviously tons of people love the things, but i was surprised how much i didn't like it given how much of a nerd i theoretically am.

Too slutty??? The Joker still turned her out... in every incarnation across the multiverse.

Lol take this how you like but...

I go to conventions literally to pick up. I don't know what half the need shut you guys are going on about. The only costumes I can recognize are from those shot avenger superhero movies. Everything else is a slut slur in a slutyform.

I fuck at least 3 girls every gathering I hit.

One thing that is ALWAYS constant;
Like first user said, un fucking stable.
And all they do is make fun of the guys who go there and judge girls calling them sluts.

They are only worth your time for sex. Nothing else.

And you who's post I'm replying to. I've literally made fun of some of the fandom these girls are about and they STILL fuck me.

I have fucked dirty bar sluts at 4am tanked that are worth more than convention chicks. Convention chicks are the ultimate cunts.

Don't do it unless you can bail

This is OP. I didn't plan to persue cosplayers specifically. I'm aware many of the pros are there to promote themselves. I'll be attending San Francisco Comiccon later this year. The thoughts shared have been insightful.

Not true. There are independent cosplayers / costume makers too

i was at a con like 2 years ago and was chatting up some chick and she seemed really interested in me, then some dude came over and dragged her away pretty sure that was her BF. she was a solid 9/10

the easiest chicks are the ones who "this is the first cosplay i have ever made", most of them dont have a BF(prolly cuz mentally ill) but damn they are hot. so bang them and leave

Are you going to momocon / or megacon, this weeknd?

2 reasons why girls cosplay at cons:
To promote their brand (ie as a model)
Because they actually enjoy it.

The former are the hot ones, the latter are the whales. In the rare case the latter are good looking, they are probably fucked up

>Tron
>obscure

sure you can game chicks on at the con it's self but if you want to smash i'd look for the after con parties. find out about a bunch and then tell some girls about them after chatting them up a bit.

because most are byob you can tell the choice ones to come pregame with you at your room which should be close to the con as possible or in the same hotel where most of the after parties happen. Don't try and smash at the pregame but be fun and non pushy.
take them to the partie (this works well if she has friends and they may be blockers) get them to have fun and peel off your chick and whisper how lame this party is and how you would much rather take a walk for some fresh air and get to know her better. if she agrees then try an get her back to the spot and smash while her fat cunt friends are getting harassed by some jerkoff in a charazard outfit. don't be pushy though and if shes too drunk forget it. You aren't Cosby.

>Are cons an ideal place to meet chicks? I mean "attractive" girls who are into the kind of nerdy things I am.

Yeah but if you're asking this stupid ass question on Sup Forums you're not going to go anywhere.

>Every person there is booking it to some attraction, and it is impossible to relax there.

That's why you need to actually look at the schedule to find things that are interesting to you. If you can't then just don't go to the convention. You wouldn't go to a movie theater just to sit in the lobby because they're not showing anything you like would you?

Conventions are the same way.

>Too slutty??? The Joker still turned her out... in every incarnation across the multiverse.

Don't argue with him. He's under the impression that a curvy woman dressed in a skin tight latex outfit who spends her origins sleeping with school professors and her storylines begging a clown to fuck her is somehow not a huge whore.

>If you can't then just don't go to the convention.

Yes. That's the point. Duh.

>Yes. That's the point. Duh.
>He said after going to a convention he didn't enjoy.

what I'm getting out of this whole thing is that i need to go to a con dressed like bill cosby and get my rape tank filled up. that about right?

pic not related

I went to several conventions on the premise that nerds like conventions. I found that i didn't like it. I stopped going.

I didn't make a point about conventions. I didn't say conventions weren't fun. I said i was surprised that i didn't like them. What is your problem?

Is that Chobot?!?!

>What is your problem?

Your blogging is irrelevant and dumb.

>Going to a convention dressed like a literal rapist

I doubt you're charming enough to make it work.

Whoa. That really is your problem.

>Whoa. That really is your problem.

It's not, since it's not my blogging. Tell us more about your life champ, what did you eat today?

Garlic buttered noodles. Sounds boring, i know, but it's surprisingly good. I garlic the living hell out of 'em.

>no white sauce or shrimp

Holy shit just kys

I'm not sure about that. what i do know is I'm not black enough to make it work.

White sauce gets boring. A bit of olive oil, a bit of butter, a shit load of powdered(not fresh) garlic, and a little bit of parmesan and mmmf, fucking delicious.

Best actual advice I have seen on Sup Forums. Good work.

Get the girls to come to you. Do an awesome cosplay, for example. Or carry a well made and interesting prop. Something the girls will want to be seen with.
example
>me going to con
>decide on a steampunk theme
>make a cool prop with lights and shit
>spend day at con having girls posing with prop
>talk about how easy it was
>offer to make prop for girl
>exchange information

Ended up at a drum circle with a girl belly dancing for me...