Why are you against abortion?

Why are you against abortion?
You realize only niggers have em right?
Its basically population control of the nigger population.
Don't you want them to not be on welfare?

What if your white daughter had a black baby?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EdTjLZPnvKM
whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/fetal-heartbeat/
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/10/why-i-hope-to-die-at-75/379329/
abort73.com/abortion/abortion_and_race/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im against it morally, but for it on legality, but not funded or subsidized by the state.

that should be the stance of any intelligent person.

You realize that no life is actually taken right? No baby is literally killed. You comprehend?
Right?

Like its not even developed. It has no heart or brain.

?

Because no nigger ever came up with a name like, "Vacuum Aspiration Abortion."

If you ever said there was a "vacuum" to a nigger you'd get clocked.

youtube.com/watch?v=EdTjLZPnvKM
vary sobering

That isn't why I'm against it morally.

nigga it has the capability to form higher functioning life, it is the basis of fucking creation.

it's morally wrong, boi, but blacks have aborted millions and if you're immature enough to get knocked up without acknowledging the risks than you would most likely raise a shit kid to begin with.

I'm guessing you haven't seen Juno?

>You realize that no life is actually taken right?
Don't overstate your case. A fetus is clearly a living organism.

>Like its not even developed. It has no heart or brain.
That depends on when during the pregnancy the abortion takes place.

Why are you talking about abortion?
You'll never even get to touch a vagina in your lifetime anyway

/thread

By 6 weeks, your baby’s heart — now beating 80 times a minute — has four hollow chambers, each with an entrance and an exit to allow blood to flow in and out of each chamber. In just two more weeks, that number will rise to 150 beats a minute (here's what it sounds like). That’s about twice as fast as yours!
whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/fetal-heartbeat/
You're a lying subhuman monster.

I'm for allowing abortion but don't pretend like its not murder because it is.

>muh chillins

I love abortion, I thank satan every day it's legal since I know women who have had them and holy moly is it a good thing they don't have kids

The possible death of one white baby is not worth the end of millions of niggers.

Not allowed to.

And even if I was, I'd still hate and deride it at every chance. Even its supporters should do this, it's not something to treat with some assanine joy of "lol bye bye 'baby,' time to fuck more guys! Women's rights y'all!" It's deplorable but permissible at best and wholeheartedly abominable and worthy of suppression and illegality at worst. It's not good, don't treat it as good. It's not fun, don't treat it as fun.

Get some fucking responsibility and sexual continence for fucks sake!

that is what liberals dont want to hear . it already looks like a tiny baby in 8 or 9 weeks then it just grows in size

For those who are all pissed over it being a living organism, just remember that so is strep a, and you don't fault someone for taking antibiotics when they have a sore throat. A Fetus doesn't developed a functioning brain until the third trimester so it's not anything more than a mindless parasite until it's viable outside of the womb.

Abortion is one of the greatest medical inventions of all time.

Abortion is the only way that America is allowed to legally commit retaliatory genocide against the nigger menace.

kek this is the right attitude

It is murder, and it's preventing future crimes from people who would contribute absolutely nothing to society. A few whites is a small price to pay.

Learn what an abortion is. Also abortion is only making blacks stronger. When the teen moms are not allowed to reproduce, the nigger gene pool gets cleaned up. One day the niggers will clean out all the undesirables and fuck your shit up
THIS
Christcucks want you to believe a fetus counts as life even if it's only 1 month old. The so called "baby" is more of a tumor than anything else.
Here's your (you)

Daily reminder that fetuses don't have souls until at least 6 months into pregnancy. Until then, it's literally like a living tumour.

Anyone who isn't for abortion is an automatic cuck.

>What if your white daughter had a black baby?
Then she'll have a robbery gone wrong near the ghetto where the nigger lives that knocked her up.

At least you are honest, that's rare in this issue.

You guys ever think about the medical ethics involved in the procedure?

Like people in the medical field are only supposed to cure and prolong human life. They swear to a Hippocratic oath.

So how do they justify abortion then? "I terminated her pregnancy because... well, she asked me to."

How does that benefit the patient? To stop a normal biological function like pregnancy?

Killing niggers before they're born is a benefit to society.

Killing a nigger before it's born saves the pain and suffering of all its future victims.

Aborting niggers literally saves white lives.

It's about protecting the life of a real person over a hypothetical one.

>microscopic nonhuman organisms from an entirely seperate kingdom of biology are comparable to genetically human offspring of genetically human parents
>fetuses are parasites despite them being genetically identical to their alledged "hosts," don't cause adverse biological effects to their "host," and naturally cease "parasitism" after a certain time
>librarians, for example, are parasites by this logic because their income is taxpayer funded

>It's about protecting the life of a real person over a hypothetical one.

What if there are no complications though? Why should a person in the medical field terminate a pregnancy?

It's a normal biological function. Why intervene at all? Because the person asks you to?

>niggers are humans
here we go again

I thought it would be interesting to make you guys think about the issue from the point of view of someone in the medical field.

They swear to an oath. They want to do good in the world. Then someone comes along and says "End my pregnancy."

Why should the medical practitioner do that? How does it benefit the woman to stop her pregnancy if there are no complications?

One of the reasons I didn't go into that field is that I had a hard time thinking about having to violate that oath.

That's like asking why a doctor should remove a benign parasytic tumor or not. It's because they patient whom is a fully developed human, wants it to improve their quality of life.

They violate it a lot more than you think. Can't talk too much about specifics for obvious reasons, but among doctors in the field, it's well accepted that they try to 'accidentally' end old patient's lives when it'll cost too much for the hospital, or turn anyone with bad injuries but still-working organs (car crash victims) into organ donors.

There's not a lot of 'oath' believing going on.

>it's well accepted that they try to 'accidentally' end old patient's lives when it'll cost too much for the hospital

Preaching to the choir on this one. I saw it happen firsthand with my grandfather.

He was 90 and had some sort of medical ailment. When my parents arrived to the hospital the staff was talking about "Letting him go."

My parents were like "Fuck that. He was walking around on his own as of yesterday. Get some food and water in the man."

He was walking around with a walker in no time. He ended up living to the age of 97, almost 98. But the hospital staff saw some 90-year-old man and were like "Fuck it."

That is one of the reasons that I am against physician-assisted suicide. They see death every day. It means nothing to them. They're not really fit to gauge whether someone can still manage some happy, healthy years left in his or her lifespan.

That's the issue with utilitarianism, it's the deathknell for human empathy. Why care if there's no utility to this person?

Utilitarianism also always proves unwanted for its advocates come their turn to fall to its cult.

I've seen similar in my family. It's an objectively difficult thing, but the doctor should not be left in the crossfire.

Kind of like the mangled stray cat a different part of my family once adopted. Obviously, that cat was not going to make it through the winter. So the clinic offered to off it for free, but only if the records showed that it had gotten correctly spayed and vaccinated.

I'm against the public paying for abortions.

Fetuses are not genetically identical to their mothers. Some women actually have a disorder which causes their immune system not to recognize that the fetus is not a real parasite and to kill it.

You're all racist as fuck, I know.

But you're different from liberals in that you can actually understand how abortion is scientifically and philosophically murder, right? You don't delude yourself into thinking that it has no ethical weight, but you're just fine with it because...you're racist, right? Am I right or wrong?

Illegalizing the procedure puts it in the hands of backyard practices, harming the life of the mother.

And that exception should be considered the rule? is such a thing common enough to be applied to every case?

Of course it fucking shouldn't.

I am extremely pro-life, because it would be spitting in the face of my mother otherwise.

My mother (and father) had me when they were both 18. Nearly everyone in my mothers family told her to have an abortion. She didn't, because she felt it was disrespect to human life and God, despite her sin of sex outside marriage.

21 years later, I'm here on account of both my parents putting it on themselves to take care of a child from a young age. I love my parents to death, and they have truly redeemed the sin from over two decades ago. They both enjoy successful careers (mom's a math professor, dad's a chemical engineer) while both being great parents.

I even turned out alright, other than being a Chantard (which is in no way their fault).

My parents decided to take responsibility even when everyone was giving them the easy way out by abortion. I am thankful every day they did not commit it, and thus it would be an insult to my own parents to be for abortion.

I realize I am in the .0001% of people born to teen parents who ended up okay, but I still will never personally be able to condone it on account of my experience.

Just wanted to add, i think noone in the medical field thinks it's ok per se, it's a lose lose situation in any way, but the scales tip way more towards a controlled, professional procedure instead of dangerous diy.

>this "back alley abortions" meme

Should we legalize meth labs too?

No shit sherlock. It just highlights that a fetus is very similar to a parasite.

So does cum and an egg.

Fucking moralfags.

This and more of this.

Fucking idiots railing against abortion are demanding their own eradication.

>Why are you against crack cocaine?
>You realize only niggers smoke it right?
>Its basically population control of the nigger population.

They want the parasite out of them.

>occasional cases of biology going awry constitutes an across-the-board reality

So we all have an extra copy of Chromosome 21 and heart murmurs?

Ambivalent to it...

Unless it is the spawn of liberals, niggers, spics, or muslims, then abort all you want!

Cheaper for tax payers to pay for an abortion than to subsidize some welfare basketball american and her five kids.

Your phrasing implies you support those things.

"As long as it's" would've been better than "unless."

I clearly stated it's a disorder and used it to illustrate the point that a fetus is a foreign organism with the mother's body. Stop being autistic.

a back alley lab may blow up and harm innocent bystanders, as for the substance itself, i'd say the state shouldn't intervene with the (bad) lifedesicions people make.

while i respect the path your parents have chosen and can understand your stance on the topic, legislation shouldn't be based on anectdotes but on societal net gain/loss

>societal net gain/loss
If we try Communism one more time, it just might work.

you may as well argue with someone about why murder is wrong. liberals have no understanding of what morality or ethics are.

>while i respect the path your parents have chosen and can understand your stance on the topic, legislation shouldn't be based on anectdotes but on societal net gain/loss

I understand and respect that position. I was simply replying to the OP of why *I* don't condone it. I understand why it's lawful, and respect its legality. But respect of legality doesn't mean I have to agree with it personally; I.e. Should I personally knock up a woman who wants an abortion, I will fight tooth and nail to have the child born for me to father. But that does not mean necessarily I will protest other people's abortions.

We just haven't had true communism yet, it'll work when it's real communism!

fuck off retard

I love when liberals spout this meme.

>Banning guns will end gun violence
>Banning ab-bortions won't s-stop abortions!!

Do you honestly think some twenty-something white bitch has more resolve than a terrorist?

Why does it matter if a baby is killed?

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/10/why-i-hope-to-die-at-75/379329/

Don't ask me. Ask one of the principle designmasters of Obamacare.

I'm not against it. Morally, I find it disgusting and horrific and think those who routinely get them should be sterilized, but I know the children they would mother would have the same disregard for human life they do and would end up killing someone who didn't deserve it. It's basically legal, voluntary eugenics.

I know it's Sup Forums and it has become almost impossible to have a conversation, but how about you look at abortion from a THINKING perspective, not a faggot feeling one, it's the exact same viewpoint that liberals use when talking about "wealth inequality" and how good communism is

Think of it this way, why is the person having an abortion? Do you honestly think it's the white Aryan woman who has a husband who gets 1 mil a year?
No, it's a nigger who fucked some Tyrone in a back alley. She's a bum, she doesn't have a husband, she's going to raise a kid in a dysfunctional environment with government assistance. And guess how those people turn out, not well.

Yeah, and when that happens its considered an unnatural occurrence because that's not supposed to happen. The body is naturally NOT supposed to reject it.

You're the autist.

Because this is better

Sounds somewhat similar to the "Syrian" rapefugees. Maybe we wouldn't have as big a problem if we hadn't caused it in the first place.

I bet George Fred Hegel would like to have a word with you.

?????

That's literally the argument.
Bannig guns won't end gun violence, it'll worsen it (especially in the US)
Banning abortions won't end abortions, it'll worsen it. More unwanted children who grow up under fucked-up conditions, more women suffering from the aftermaths of illegal medical procedure, putting more costs and liabilities on society

In your first post you move the goalpost and now i should read through walls of blog? I'm not a communist, I'm not interested in communism, find yourself a thread to sperg out with someone who DOES believe in communism.

But it can, even when the immune system otherwise works perfectly fine. The way things go wrong tells us a lot about how things work. You're just being obtuse.

No I'm saying "why don't we make corporate meth labs that do everything safely and cleanly so we don't have backyard meth labs" and pointing out that shit logic is identical to the abortion advocate's "safe, legal and rare" meme.

Guess what, abortion is way more common now than it was 45 years ago.

Don't make me pay for shit that doesn't benefit me nor is my fault.

That's cool, you cool.

The Atlantic is not a blog. And Ezekiel Emanuel is the brother of Rahm Emanuel, former chief of staff to Obama. Rahm is a faggot who got his master's degree in dancing, and who liked to visit certain kinds of bathing halls in Chicago along with the rest of that crowd.

I'm sure it was a straight bathing hall like most of them. Kind of like all those straight bathing halls Rubio used to go to for his foam parties.

And who was his father? Was it a famous Israeli bus bomber terrorist? You will have to read the "blogs" to find out.

Yeah why don't we?
Because people are weak and big poppa guv'ment needs to keep the kids from reaching the matches on the fireplace?

>xd DUDE no baby is ACTUALLY killed retard LOL

Leukemia causes white blood cells to attack healthy native cells as though they were foreign pathogens.

The body can fuck up. That doesn't mean shit about the natural healthy state. Fetuses are not supposed to be viewed as parasites by the mother's immune system. Nor are your red blood cells deadly pathogens when you have leukemia.

Again, you're the obtuse one.

As, I said, it happens to otherwise healthy women. I don't know why you seem to be so dedicated to defending the notion that a fetus is part of the mother, or something. I don't even know what your point is tbqh.

The more apt comparison would be "kids are reaching for matches, better give them a blowtorch."

Why does it matter if a baby is killed?

>because God says so
is not an argument.

can i ask you if
pic related is less inhumane than living in a "ghetto"

why would it matter if you were killed, it probably wouldnt to me, that doesnt make it ok, just as the lives of chilluns are seen as more valuable than adults because they have more life to live, babies have more life to live than chilluns

>less inhumane than living in a "ghetto"
Was Hitler right, halal, harem, kosher, or to be rebuked?

It wouldn't matter if I were killed.

I'm arguing that it's not a fucking parasite you cunt and that a mother's body freaking out and confusing it for one is as valid a criteria for "fetuses are parasites" as white blood cells freaking out and confusing red blood cells for deadly pathogens is valid criteria for "red blood cells are pathogens." The body can fuck up and confuse natural biological functions for maladies.

That does NOT mean what it's confusing for a malady inherently IS a malady.

>A fetus is clearly a living organism.

Not by any standard definition beyond parasite.

It can't live on it's own and is not functional as an organism.

Trayf is the Jewish version of Haram.

>it probably wouldnt to me but that doesnt make it ok
it doesnt matter if it doesnt matter what matters is if its ok
you need human morality or youre no more than a smart ape
is that even relevant?

But adults aren't kids anymore, the bad ones already built homemade flamethrowers.

Growing up to a mother who didn't want you or even hates you, under circumstances that with a high probability will lead to a life full of suffering and debauchery may be more inhuman than dying before being conscious at all.

“Why should I fear death?
If I am, then death is not.
If Death is, then I am not.
Why should I fear that which can only exist when I do not?
Long time men lay oppressed with slavish fear.
Religious tyranny did domineer.
At length the mighty one of Greece
Began to assent the liberty of man.”

No memeing. I'm fine with abortion up until 5 years after the birth. I don't see a reason why not

You clearly don't understand parasitism.

I never said it's a parasite, you fucking illiterate. In fact I said it is "not a real parasite." Come back when you learn elementary school level reading comprehension.

>is that even relevant?
Yes, it's completely relevant. How do we develop a legal code, or an oath, or a language, or a whatever, if we can't come to common agreement on what it should be? And if we're having to deal with fucked up shit like officiating death, then how do we do it?

What basic moral structure do we hold? Surely not just numbers and calculations which are greiviously incorrect and rigged all the time anyway.

you do realise that just about no organism can live on its own? hamburgers come from other organisms if you didnt know
this includes humans
see for something that totally isnt a living organism
mothers who "dont want you or even hate you" should have their children taken for adoption, thats why these things are investigated, and its why these things are prevented on a massive scale, a child can do something about an abusive mother
but he cant do anything about a murdering mother

>The majority of Planned Parenthood's abortion clinics are located in communities with minority populations that exceed the city or state averages.

abort73.com/abortion/abortion_and_race/

Tell me why you conservafags care so much about abortion when most of them are niggers

>Yes, it's completely relevant. How do we develop a legal code, or an oath, or a language, or a whatever, if we can't come to common agreement on what it should be?
we agreed on the "legal code, oath or language" a long time ago
>And if we're having to deal with fucked up shit like officiating death, then how do we do it?
lets try not needlessly murdering babies
>What basic moral structure do we hold?
dont kill children is one of them im sure
i consider myself an Apatheist, but some people really do need religion to hold moral values such as dont steal and dont murder

>future crimes
What the ever loving fuck all am I reading here? You want to execute people before they've even committed the crime? Fine. Democide and genocide are both crimes. What sentence do you pass on yourself then, genius?

double Shitposters combined. im out of this thread.