A politician paying for something out of his wallet

a nigger not stealing my bike

A muslim eating pork during Ramadan

i saw this thread yesterday

tears in the rain

Fucking idiot

Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion

Like.... Tears, in the rain?

OK here is a story for ya. When in high school. Sitting in woods with friends drinking beer Quarts. This dude comes up talking major shit about his girlfriend, and friends ex. So dude is screaming talking shit, pulls out knife. He comes at friend who breaks quart over his head, then cuts out throat. wild shit to see at 16. The dude fucked up coming for him then anyway his twin was there too. OK before you ask he went to juvy for 2 yrs assured he woud get out at 18. Self defense

Me and my mate once saw something so disturbing in the peripherals of our vision walking down a commercial strip at night. We both agreed to not look back and try to forget the memory of what we saw. But I dont think ill ever forget.

What is it?

a baby raping john podesta

HAHA, Good One user!

yes

I cant remember well enough to tell you all i have is a vague vignette of some kind of figure sitting or standing in an illuminated shop. I dont know what it is but it must have been something strange to spook me

and I thought you Fags liked stories

I once saw a kid like shadow with horns run past my doorway. It was me, my uncle and cousin, I thought I was the only one that saw it but my cousin looked at me and we both described it the same way so I freaked. Still choose to not believe in ghosts. Probably out of fear. But it helps

I guess that is the new Sup Forums you only want to know about the ones not solved (FBI).

When I was 14, I was in a car wreck. I woke up trapped in the car. My mother was outside the car, thrown free somehow. I was trapped. She was about my size, I was a skinny short teen. She lifted the car enough to unblock the only door that could move. I opened it and crawled out. She collapsed. I drug her away from the car as it started to burn. I then spend the time it took for help to arrive just looking in awe from the big ass car to my tiny mother, trying to process how she did it as I kept lookng from one to the other. I was told it was adrenaline and my mom hurt herself doing it, but still - she's FLESH and BONE! To this day, I cannot process her going Wonder Woman even for those few seconds. I did the math, the strongest weight lifters in the world could not lift that mass.

I think I saw a kid lose his sight to magpies in Australia.

In springtime, magpies swoop (attack eyeballs) if you go near the nest.

Kid was riding his bike down the sidewalk that's on the other side of the street from me, while I'm driving around 50kph (~30mph) in my car. It happened within the timeframe of about 5 seconds, and I'm a good 20 second jog away, with cars in front of me and behind me.

He rides under a tree right before I'm passing. Two or three magpies out of nowhere, falls off his bike, magpies going to town on his head. I had to keep driving as there was nowhere to pull over and there were about 4-5 cars much closer than I was.

I still think of it sometimes. I know it's not supernatural or anything but who's ever seen someone's eyes gouged out? I hope I'm wrong and I hope he's okay but jesus fucking christ.

I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate

I was incarcerated for 2 years. One of the strange things about jail is how you watch people change over time. there was a 45 to 50 year old guy in with me who kept in the best spirits. i mean this guy would literally dance all day. dude didnt workout at all just dance the same dance all day and eventually he developed a severe hunch. shit food no sun not much air hard floors and stress can do that to u no big deal there anyways during lockdown one day, i watched the guards drag his lifeless body away iguess from a heartattack never to be seen again . while the guards were taking him i had the worst pain i ever felt in the middle of my forehead where ur third eye is. i found out iam psychic and am learning to control it . i am able to guess the color of ppls cars 90 percent of the time

my parents acting genuinely civil to each other... twice

What color is my car?

also interested. If you can get mine I'll be pretty impressed.

What movie is this from? Reverse image search isn't helping me

I'll fail into the lame train.

What colour is my car?

tears in rain

better watch it quick because Tears In Rain 2 is coming out soon

lul

Saw an alcoholic guy who broke half of his ribs falling off a tree drunk get practically beaten up by nurses because he tried to get up his bed.
In the same room, an old guy who broke his shin cut the wire that was driven through the lower part of the bone, because he thought he was captured by the enemy, war memories+heavy medications i guess.

Saw an action movie tier car crash once, barrel rolls in mid-air, etc, me and my stepdad stopped to help, a couple in their 20s get out without a scratch, and start fetching like 10 dachshund puppies scattered around, like if nothing happened. No puppies were injured either. They never seemed to give a flying fuck about the trashed car, or the crash that just happened.
The girl even seemed cheerful.

I was out drinking with a bro, in a rock-pub. Random dude got stabbed in the neck over some argument. Ambulance and police arrived shortly, attacker was hauled, victim refused to leave, got his wound cleaned and patched, then had the party of his life.
Must've been a hell of a hangover though.

I didn't see this one, but bros told me.
They were out cruising with an old BMW, smokin n chill in car.
They got a puncture in a tire though, so dude pulls over to a gas station, that was apparently closed though.
They didn't have a jack, so sent one of them to find a shop that's open during night.
15 minutes since he left, a female powerlifter approaches them, offers help.
The guy's coming back to the sight of an amazon holding the car up while the guys are changing the wheel.

Well I seen a horse fly
I seen a dragon fly
I seen a house fly

I seen all that too
I seen a peanut stand
And heard a rubber band
I seen a needle that winked its eye

But I've been, done, seen about everything
When I see a elephant fly

When i was 7-8 yo me and my friend were peeing outside at our famulys cabbin and a thing, i remember it to be a ship, flew right in front of us. It was green and had red lights. An it crashed in the woods nearby. The next day the neibours had theyr fence down. It was weird. And i do remember it quite well

Damn, magpies are territorial fucks. An old english teacher once told me he had one nearly attack him from the back, as they do, and he knocked it the fuck out with a cricket bat he was carrying in case he was attacked by one.

Mayor pulled out a gun on protesters manifesting at his victory speech

Once saw, whilst driving, a rubbish bin in a metal cage completely engulfed in flames in the centre of Adelaide CBD and no one that was walking past even battered an eye

First post best post

>Battered an eye
Open flame is no good, you need a deep fryer

I watched as a pack of wild wolf things mauled me and my bushcrafting buddies. Out of the nine that went out on expedition, only three returned. Four died on the attack, while two died slowly, bleeding, as we waited for the emergency chopper to arrive.

I lost my right foot that night. I can still remembers s those things gnawed at my boot while I stabbed him on the neck and head. He wouldn't budge. Just kept biting and biting.

They couldn't be just dogs. Large as bears, with less fur. I swear I saw them up on their hind legs, not quite erect as bears. I saw death in their yellow eyes.

We had been camping on the cabinets. Left a small town on one side of the cabinets, with the intention of crossing them. The expedition would've lasted ten to fifteen days, but we were attacked on the seventh day.

Man, I wouldn't wish my nemesis to watch his friends get eaten alive by large beasts that didn't fear fire, and wouldn't bleed. Bikes were cracked in their jaws like one would break a tooth pick. I almost bled out like the two that died afterwards.

Sometimes, when I lie down, I can hear their strange and ghoulish barks, just like a cross between hyenas, wolves, and people. Maybe the latter gets mixed up with our own shots of despair and horror, but I'm sure I heard something humane.

These nights I stay awake here at the rehab ward. Sometimes I get a nurse to stand watch over me. It's hard to adopt to my new "peg leg".

To think that nothing would've happened had were never left for the expedition.

I had a motorbike a little over a year ago, and was riding it in the middle of nowhere with my girlfriend on the back. It started raining and the bike slipped and crashed into the side of the road. The crash was very bad, but not lethal, it would have knock us both unconscious and broken legs and arms. I ended up with a broken leg and a broken arm on the same side since the bike landed on my leg. Same would have happened with my gf. But when I woke up, my gf was gone. Just gone. There was no way should would have been able to walk. I called the police, told them what they needed, and for the next 3 weeks I kept calling her with no success and her parents who told me she still hasn't gone back. I think she got kidnapped, not sure if she is dead

I've seen attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

dude, what? explain better, please. i have experienced this kind of memories, incoherent, scary, and blurried by time

I was starring at this old man on the bus one day, seeing if I could kill him with my mind.

Turns out he was already fucking dead and he was just sitting lifeless on the bus with his eyes open. Shit was sp00py

That is actually the usual thing. I even saw mulsims eatin pork on Ramadan

What is hard to read about this? Vignette means like a scene or short memory if thats what is triggering your autism

all i remember is walking down the street glancing into a room and seeing something for like a second and then being freaked out and walking away. Me and my mate were both saying wtf and we jogged to the end of the street

wow. she was probably kidnapped. someone must of seen hey damaged and defenseless and took her

2000 people being married at the same time in the same room by a north korean man claiming to be the second coming of christ.

i mean for him to explain his memory, in a better way, fucker

Allow me to redirect your sperging

kim jong il? lol

do you have a memory of what it was? this happened to me. my brother and I, once remembered, at the same time, something that proabbly never hapenned. in this memory we were kids, and we were playing in or backyard at night, with some friends, i remember going to the dark part of the backyard, where there was a storage were we put tools. after this i don't remember anything more my brother also remembers this, but after that, he remembers that our friends were no longer there, and that i never got out of the storage. remembering this scared us irrationaly for some reason.

nah all I can remember is that it was humanoid but definitely not human

I had something similar happen,. I was with a group of about 5 other friends but only myself and another friend saw it. We were all walking past this old train station when we saw a kid dressed in all red attire waving at us who seemed to have come out of no where. He than proceeded to run into the abandanoed train station and entered through an alcover underneath the platform. We followed him in cause he seemed to have wanted to chase him. Once we got in the train station he was no where to be seen and there was no way into the station besides the alcove/underground entrance I mentioned. Shit was weird as fuck, the other 3 friends still dont believe us.

a post on Sup Forums that wasn't trolling

Does that memory came up related with this number "25:11"?

ܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢܢ

dark tower like shit right ther mane

DUDE WHAT?!?! HOW DID YOU KNEW?!! YES!! YES IT WAS!!! THAT WAS THE LENGHT OF A BURZUM SONG WE WERE LISTENING WHEN WE REMEMBERED THAT!!!!

dude answer!!! how did you knew that???

Screencaps, both of you, now. I smell a samefag

My grandfather did the EXACT same thing. Difference was he was a senior already, my grandma was trapped inside their car. They both described he lifted the car so she could roll out.

a wild pack of family dogs came running through the yard one day... my father got his gun and shot it up, they ran away okay

This!
I have memory of something similar. Running to a garage or place with tools, kids outside. I was scared for some reason. Trembling/excited.

It was some crazy shit. I still think about it at times and its deeper metaphysical meaning. The kid kind of reminded me but alot younger. I had something similar happen recently too but what I saw was alot darker. It was like a headless, handless, footless, black figure that looked 2D but was still of this world. Crazy.

someone non-family related once kissed me

I once made out with my sister. Asked about it when i was 8, sister denied

I have been to the end of a rainbow.
Thems legends are a croc of shit man.