Why does Sup Forums hate dadrock? Listen to it while you're out driving on a hot day and you will enjoy it, trust me

Why does Sup Forums hate dadrock? Listen to it while you're out driving on a hot day and you will enjoy it, trust me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fsKsFU766Io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LISTEN TO KENDRICK LAMAR OR GO BACK TO R EDDIT DADROCKER DAE AGREE? GIMME SOME SUPPORT FELLOW NU-MALES BECAUSE I'M A SHEEP AND I'LL HAVE TO CHANGE MY OPINION IF THE MAJTORITY DOESNT AGREE WITH ME

So youre saying there is a time and place for all kinds of music? hmm, interesting theory... but it could work

it's just a music theory

heres the majority
fuck off

dad rock requires skill, talent and dedication, while poptimism don't.

guess what underage mutards relate to more.

NO PLEASE TELL ME WHICH ALBUMS TO LISTEN MU HIVEMIND

didnt expect such a high concentration of autism in this thread

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT UNLESS YOU LISTEN TO BEYONCE AND YOUNG THUG, YOU ARE A RACIST, BASEMENT-DWELLING, WHITE SUPREMACIST, ALT-RIGHT NECKBEARD AND SHOULD GO BACK TO Sup Forums

DAS RITE

>FRIENDLY

NO

> Listen to it while you're out driving on a hot day and you will enjoy it, trust me.
lmao fucking richfag has a car. dadrock isn't working class music
fuck off

i unironically enjoy u2 and fleetwood mac

I listen to stuff like Earth Wind & Fire and Kool & the Gang when it's a hot day

>dumb pop about bitches, sport cars and riches is

dadrock inspired pop you fucking richfag.
again fuck off
you lots have ruined society

Mr Blue Sky by ELO is perfect for this vibe

Same reason our kids will be sick our music, that generation was convinced their music was the best and they played it all the time for their children and they got sick of it. However, the occasional music hipster will say they don't like it to be trendy like saying Creed sucks/Nickelback sucks etc. without actually listening to any of it.

I don't mind it desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=fsKsFU766Io

>you need to be rich to own a car
what shit country are you from

Also G-funk is objectively the best hot sunny day driving music

15 yo pls go

>what shit country are you from
shit land aka america. now fuck off. this is a working class board.

you don't need to be rich to own a car in the US, plus lots of working class trades have you driving around in a shitty truck/van.

>braindead 18 year olds who probably can't crack an egg open without their parents help
>working class

a truck you don't own aka the company car.
i walk 45 minutes to work 5 days a week faggot pic related can't even afford covers for my mattress
post proof of your job!

Yeah no shit the company owns the car you can still listen to music in it you massive faggot

>rock inspired pop

I'm not talking about you dumbass I'm talking about the average wimp who posts here.
I used to work as a waiter but I cant be arsed anymore as I'm about to graduate

>walmart

AHAHHAHAHAHA
GET A REAL JOB YOU NIGGER

target identified

sending in the meme missiles

~D=XDDDDD SO FANNYYYY>

>this is the people on Sup Forums who call you pleb

L M A O

RETURN FIRE

RETURN FIRE

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

We don't hate dadrock.
We hate overrated bands loved by the plebs of baby boomer generation
I mean we still love Black Sabbath, Deep Purple and the Jimi Hendrix Experience, but ACDC is trash

Sup Forums doesn't even know what dadrock is.

SLAY

WE WAZ KANGZ FUCK WHITEY

lol i work in a kitchen for a restaurant, started at 8 worked my way up to 13/h in 2 years. i live in a apartment with 2 roommates and still have a car.

I use to work produce before this at min wage taking 15-30cent raises. quit making excuses for being lazy shit and settling for that crap job.

>Walmart
Oh boohoo you stand around pretending to "help" people. You deserve to walk everywhere.

damn that's a lot of booze, I used to do similar work for a while but never with fragile stuff. Do bottles ever break?

I've listened to dadrock since childhood and now I'm so beyond done with it