I recently got a tattoo. The art looks great but it looks like there is a vagina in it...

I recently got a tattoo. The art looks great but it looks like there is a vagina in it. The artist could have a reason to troll me but I figure that it could be a subconscious thing where he might just have female genitals on his mind all the time. I'm ok with the tat but the vagina thing bothers me. What should I do? Will post a pic if people are willing to help me settle my thoughts

Show it

Advice first

Show the tattoo, obviously

Show me your pussy OP.

How do you think someone gives you advice on how something looks without seeing the case in point?

I can't tell you if it's subconscious or really there if you don't show the tattoo. I'm an artist and I can tell you if you look for a certain flaw you're gonna find it. Once you see it you can't unsee it. Show us the tat and we'll tell you if it's what you think. It's probably one of those things that just looks like something that it isn't

You might just be retarded seeing something, "hey, I think my plumber made a dick in my pipeworks, I'm not sure if he likes dicks or it's a useful way of leading water. Won't show pics till you give me advice from my vague description that could look like anything."

Lel

Unholy quads

I'm not going to show it unless you provide an answer to this fucking question : should i get rid of it ,even if it's great work, because it looks like a vagina?

Show the tattoo you fucking faggot nigger piece of shit

This was op btw

No because it probably isn't a vagina. You won't show us though so we can't tell you if it is or isn't!

Why would you get rid of it - you sound like a fucking faggot. Fine, get rid of it, waste money on a tattoo, tattoo removal and look like a moron all cause you're too much of a pussy to show us your arm vagina.

Fuck you you shameless fuckkng scumbag. I need advice I'm not just fucking willing to take time out of my life because some faggot wants me to hurr show pics durr

Well if it looks like it's supposed to portray a vagina, then i guess removal is an option but seriously you might be overanalyzing the shit out of it

You're beyond retarded. I hope it's a pussy that he inked in on purpose.

You're on Sup Forums.

I think you wasted much of your life already.

Just show the tattoo you twat. Not a single person here gives a shit about what you do with it. We're all just here to see your new pussy. Pics or GTFO

You're a dumbshit for two reasons: you went to get a tattoo from someone who has a reason to fuck it up and you're a retarded nigger who won't show us shit. Fuck you nigger.

Thank you but like i said the artist might have had a grudge against me. He did some fine work though, a lot better than what I hoped for. Had it not been for the vagina thing is be so satisfied with it

Many of us have given the reasoning for needing to see the pic but if you don't want help then fine. You probably only see a vag because you wanted to find something wrong with the tattoo. You sound like a wildly insecure individual. Show us the pic to help us understand and if is that bad then take it back to the artist for a touch up

What if I'm not willing to take time out of my life just because some faggot wants me to hurr give me advice on my looks without seeing me durr

Guys I think this might be bait at this point. There's got to be a reason he's so incredibly reluctant to show us the tattoo

This OP is retarded as fuck. Everyone bail.

Shut the fuck up, OP. You're a stupid faggot.

Only one person so far has said anything even remotely helpful. I'm obviously embarrassed by it. No one else seems to have tats. It's a shame really

Yep. Dipping, kid doesn't understand how asking for opinions works.

It wouldn't be hard to have someone else just tattoo a little bit over the part you don't like, so it looks more like the big black dicks you do like instead.

Agreed, it's repetitive now.

Dude just help us help you. Nobody will know who you are so it really doesn't matter if we laugh at the tattoo or if we think it's shit. More likely we will help you and let you get some peace of mind

>ITT : OP is a retarded chicken b8

I have both arms sleeved and hair my torso done. You're acting like a little priss faggot cause your babbys furst tettoo is just a huge pussy.

Agreed...

Thats The only place that wasn't full of hipsters. I've gotten excellent work done there before. It actually makes feel betrayed because i got my first tat there and there was no funny business with that one

Op should be gunned down like the retarded piece of lying shit he is

post the pic you autist

I am a tattoo. Let me see your gaping vagina OP

I got 8 you faggot and I've been tatted 13 times.

Display that shit OP, I'm interested.. also how much did you pay and how long was the session?

So you got a tat that may have a vagina in it. I don't see the problem, vaginas are rad and you could fap to it on a day with no internet. Why did you get a tattoo without analyzing it if you were so concerned about vaginas? Maybe a qt3.14 trap dong was more matching of your aesthetic? Have no fear, there is still plenty of time to draw a fat dick permanently in your body.

Alright, faggot. Good for you, at least I don't have a huge pussy on my arm you walking meat flap.

For your dubs, obviously it was suppose to be a butthole.

Haha OP that reminds me of my dogs, he has a pattern in his fur it looks almost exactly like a erected pee pee it's just hilarious

>I will never post any picture of my dog tho, for no reason in particular, except if one of you guess what's his name and tells me what is his favorite meal
>btw I'm busy fapping to traps cuck dick rate thread

Not sure if op or not...

are you fucking kidding... It's obviously a vagina with the lips, folds and clitoris... Looks nothing like a butthole...

Show me your dick dog, faggot.

Not op

Then op should show the damn tat because I'm about ready to leave and I'm legitimately trying to help here

I paid 240 and it took 2 hours or so. It's a bat. The mouth looks like a vagina. There was a new chick working there. I think that might have something to do with it

Welp, that is definitively a pussy with four drunk Aryans missing the mark Reich. Just wondering, what is your displeasure with the outcome?

All puns intended.

Wow, what a let down. Shit tattoo.

His name is digger and his fav is peanut flavored butthole. Post pic

A tattoo of a bat huh?

Alpha asf

A bats mouth DOES look like a vagina

Come on guy, for $120 per hr. We all deserve to see. That's at least three days of pay from a shit job that you spent. Fuck if it's good or not. Show me the money.

Really? I hope you're not trolling. I just want to come to terms with it
Worst come to worst I'll just get a sleeve to fix it

I love you kind stranger

I think that is exactly what you wanted, but then you had buyers regret and want to put the blame on somebody else except you.

I didn't know you cared

I can fix my arm tattoo, but you can't fix yourself. You fucking raging faggot

Who the fuck are you ? And no. I at least have something to post about. What have you done lately huh?