How can i make a move to fuck my sister Sup Forums?

How can i make a move to fuck my sister Sup Forums?

Chloroforme

Just cum in her food like a normal brother and drug her friends

No i think she wants me to fuck her, i want to make a first move

>Take off her pants
>Put penis in vag
>If she's not happy about it beat her

Goddamn, you've to explain everything to the kids nowadays...

Pick on her, tease her, then turn the teasing into flirting. If unresponsive to the flirting she's not interested, if she is responsive, well you know what must be done.

Kek is with this one

And how im supposed to tease her?

Expose yourself a little bit more. Become friendlier and throw your pride in the trash. Once you two get pretty close, start showing your comfort by slowly engaging in eye contact. Undress with the door open when you know she's around. It won't guarantee success, but that is how I got my sis attracted enough to touch my dick and she's 8 years older than me.

Also don't beg for it. She'll come back with that message clear. If you can get body contact, make sure she feels your boner and see what her next moves are. If it's disgust then yeah you get nothing. If it's mediocre to somewhat surprising, you have a shot!

ruffies, why do you think god invented them?

Is pic related?

Nope but look like her

But how did you get her to touch your dick? Did she just do it?

You can if she is older than you. Other wise, you're a terrible older brother.

first step is to realize that picture isn't your sister

What's age difference fag?

What is your relationship with her?

Are you her nerdy little brother?
Are you her douchebag bro?
Are you her chill/fun/laugh brother?

For all three of the bro types there is a fitting strategy 4 succes.

Shes 7 years older
We dont talk a lot

But im somewhat of a chill

Chloroform takes 5 minutes to make someone pass out. It'd be faster to choke them out.

First step to having a sexual relationship is having a good relationship.

First step to having a good relationship is having a relationship.

You need to hang around her, have her enjoy your company, and at some point establish physical contact. Massages for her, cuddling while watching a movie, you asking her to assess your physique; later on if your dick is normal size or gets hard enough, etc.

Ok, turn yourself into the chill/fun/laugh bro. Be nice to her (don't overdo it), buy her something nice (also don't overdo it) and create a bond. Go out with her when your relationship with her got better (movie or whatever).

While you are creating a bond start to work out as fuck. Talk to her about your progress (be sure you actually made progress..).

ALL girls like the V lines in the ab area, bring that subject up when talking about your gym progress. If she reactes positive, ask her if she wants to see your V-line abs..

You can pretty much pick it up from there, that is if you NEVER sound desperate. Always be laid back with ur sis.

All this advice sounds similar to how to get a normal girl to be your girlfriend

>scopolamine + valium

.. It's advice for a guy to interact with a women with the purpose of getting sexytime.

more of her!!

posting her nudes will help me make a better assessment of your situation.