Washington thread? 360 Mount Vernon here

Washington thread? 360 Mount Vernon here

Tricities reporting in. Got loads of win, tons of stories, just give me a name and I'll see what I have

Hey, powers back on

Bump

Area?

kayla. whore bartender in bellevue. some friends used to pass her around in alaska.

Her face is very manly.

I graduated from Richland High School years ago. Is boat race weekend still fun?

shes kinda ugly but shes a slut so...

Kent

Yeah, do you know what bar she works at?

why so you can go there and tell her you saw pics that like 10 guys have? ya right

No, she looks familiar.

bipolar. but takes the dick real rough.

she was at some irish spot in bellevue but i dont know if shes there anymore. she cant hold a job

Yeah, I think they had outdoor seating too.

206. gets off on rape play. cheats on every guy shes ever with (present company excluded as I wasnt with her)

just get her drunk and high and she'll fuck if you tease her. down for 2 guys at once for sure

Jordan Kirchoff, Kelly Rydberg, Rhiannon Rogers, Gwen Daughery, Jaden Russell, Izzy Barcello, Staci Trivet? hoping for one of these

Burlington girls either prides or sluts

whoahhhh I go to school with her.

Those pics are on her FB btw, doubting you fucked her lol

follow up to that: that's weird as shit, haven't been on Sup Forums for months. Get on, first thread is a 360 thread, and I see a classmate. lol. Too bad the pics are nothing new.

definitely did multiple times over a few years. shes kind of fucked in the head though... get in and get out!

More burlington

Very fucked in the head. Talked to her for a bit. Far too crazy for me to want to move on it. Damn fine body though. You know her from UW or SMU?

UW
shes likely chemically imbalanced; seen her date a guy in his 50s, and this was years ago... she'd fuck a lot and never take birth control and would take the cum, but one time she flipped out on me for cumming in her after cumming in her literally every other time.... psyyyychooooo...
strap up, bang the shit out of her, and take pics for us that know her

Lol, might go for it. Honestly I didn't move because she doesn't wear clothes that show off her body. Once I saw those photos a while back I started thinking about it again.

What's the easiest way to get her in bed? I don't know her that well

be nice to her and act like you care about what she cares about until you hang out kinda regularly. then get her drunk at her place or yours while being a little flirty, avoid sex talks for the first duration of getting to know her. literally that easy.
for as book smart as she is, shes an idiot. she goes through guys like you wouldn't believe and can't figure out why she can't have a healthy relationship or keep a dude. but serious about the pics, haha. great tits, the rest is kinda meh... worth the fuck though, just have to put up with her insane rambling.

oh and on the part where she flipped out on me for nutting in her like we'd done 100% of the time prior to that, she started to accuse me of being disrespectful for doing that and saying I didnt care about her... um, crazy bitch says what?!

she will take the dick with 0 foreplay, when she is dry as a bone and pulls the dick in, forcefully, until she gets wet. you can fuck her kinda rough too.

Solid. Thanks for the tips. Wasn't sure if she'd take the usual straightforward "Hey, let's fuck" approach but doesn't sound like it.

Yeah, she has a serious thing for a married professor at her new school who went to UW with her a while back. You might know who I'm talking about..?

no, i never had classes with her. she blocked me after she went nuts on me so I never talked to her again. I saw her on that dating app Bumble though, that was funny...

Yeah, I ran across her on Tinder a while back. Good to know she's as crazy as she seems, though.

I've got Abi H from NCHS (pic related). Will dump if someone has any NCHS to trade.

anyone got any from 253?