How can we get rid of Muslims in our countries?

How can we get rid of Muslims in our countries?

Same way Ferdinand and Isabella did in the 15th century.

>Leave or die, and they'll probably choose the later so you better have the balls to kill a whole lot of ragheads.

do same what Nazi did...

Since I am german, that shouldn't be the problem.

>choose the later
>the later
>later

you mean latter, right, fucker? huehuehuehue

>mfw

elect DJT a second term

Isn't there the possibility to just ban Islam, since it is promoting violence and superiority?

You can make any law you want.

the hard par is enforcing them.

especially on a bunch of angry, frustrated people that have no value on this life (they're all just living to die. and hoping they do it the right way according to what the angry dude with the rag on his head told them)

Pork chops. Seriously... Pork. Chops.

Well the normal people are still in the majority, so they just have to watch each other and report incidents of Islam to the police, just like the monitoring system in the third reich.

You talk like a fag and your shit's all gay.
Prostrate before God and ask for forgiveness.

Shut up goat fucker, I will whoop your ass

exterminate them islamic dappy fucks

The same way we get rid of christians and jews. Ban organized religion and re-purpose churches and temples as libraries and community spaces. Super simple stuff.

Dude i dont know if this is bait or real but we in islam we shouldnt force people to do what they dont want.if they dont want to accept islam as their religion let them.one day hidayah would come to them.

Convert them to Christianity

Pedophilia is illegal.

Kids still get fucked.

Yeah laws solve everything.

Nothing is ever 'solved', merely managed. And laws play their own part in controlling an aspect of life. If pedophilia was be legal we all would have been raped as children.

If I have to choose between NAZIs and muslims I will chose muslims, especially since the ones I know contribute to our community and live quiet and productive lives.

Every NAZI I've ever known was a worthless piece of shit

Muslims respect the female more than west, why? Because someone's existence shouldn't be defined as an ass.

yea like thats gonna happen.. religion too big to fail

>accept islam
You are talking like we have a choice. Look into the meaning of the word "Islam". Universe is already in the state of Islam willingly or unwillingly. "Islam" means "submission" to God and as you know already that nothing can escape the Will of God. If you're talking about practices of Muhammad than that's the other thing. I don't really care about those. God made us all different probably because he had his reasons. I see no purpose in emulating Mohammad down to every detail.

Hitler LOVED islam and he said that arabs are ubermensch too you retarded faggot

didnt know you lived during the 1940´s

nazis today are just shit skinnheads

think yourself out of statism

Same way. Wie immer.