Is sexuality confusion a mental disorder?

Is sexuality confusion a mental disorder?

I've tried the gay thing and it worked for a while but then I was disgusted with myself some time after. I sometimes fantasize about men and it turns me on, but only for a while until I reject it again. I love pussy and I've never rejected that. Am I just confused or am I mentally fucked up?

Not to mention interracial. I fucking love black woman, but it puts me off after some time. I was in a relationship with a black girl, the first month was amazing but afterwards horrible for myself since I felt ashamed and all.

What do?

Just do what feels good man. If you don't like men or black women don't go for that.

traps?

you don't need a label; if you see someone you want to fuck and they want to fuck you, go for it and enjoy yourself

I think he's saying his fantasy and reality dont meld well.

quit beeing white.

It never turned me on. I'd rather bang a bro

To be clear.

Men is a come and go thing for me for some reason.

Black woman are the ultimate turn on. Out of all seriousness, I'd like to marry a black bitch.

Ignore this nigger.

Your either a man or a faggot, can't be both dude. Figure that shit out and stick with it.

No labels bs is what's wrong with America, that place is all fucked up now. Come to Russia, where men are men and women are women.

I disagree. The problem with the current generation and the West is their bullshit labeling and regressive identity nonsense

I may be half faggot and half confuckulated

At least I'm not American

You're bisexual.
/thread

fag.

No, but feeling shame about sex is a disorder. Seek help.

I doubt. I like pussy more.

Perhaps fag curious?

Fuck I don't know

Answer: African Shemale

If men are come and go just don't have long term relationships with them. And later when you don't like them that much, instead of thinking that's gross what I did, think that at the time you enjoyed it.

And with black women I don't see your point... Is it a white supremacy thing?

What's the Sup Forums logo doing next too your name?

this

If you ever need a pussy get her to put a pussy sleep in her ass and you can get the feeling your fucking a pussy

I think being ashamed of myself and disappointing my family, I guess you could call it a white supremacy thing,

You are bisexual. Your upbringing makes gay sex seem disgusting/amoral. Discard the asinine parts of your upbringing and be a happy female-preferring bisexual. I was a fag-beating homophobe that didn't have boyfriends, I had "best friends who also weren't gay but we helped each other between girls." Once I got comfy with my sexuality and came out, I got much happier.

At one stage I thought I was gay, so I came out. But it wasn't long until I had a girlfriend again.

I think my family is more confused than I am

moot wassup
>moot wassup
moot wassup
>moot wassup

Nice dubs

OP is bisexual master race

Bisexuality is considered a mental illness.

By you, not by me.

dubs wins

Theyhave a Sup Forums pass.