Hi, i have alzheimer, ask me anything

hi, i have alzheimer, ask me anything

I already did asshole.

I payed 40$ for this did I get ripped off?

Fuck I had a good question but I forgot

why does she have a cock?

What was the question again?

do you have alzheimer?

Timestamp!

what question?

i think, but im not sure. i think i forgot

hello fellow old fag

Morning.

how has your week been so far?

no

Tiring. Thinking about taking some pseudoephederine to perk up. Incase you're unaware, it's low grade legal speed. Obviously crap compared to real speed, but i'm too lazy to find a drug dealer.

do a lemon party

i just drink lots of g-fuel

how old are you

huh what

I work in a care home for people with dementia and alzheimer's and I just want to say although many of the residents are clearly a shell of their former self they are still wonderful people and they have much to live for. Don't worry if your condition worsens, life is good.

sad ;-;

easy for you to say, it's job security for folks like you to have a facility filled with shells.

just blow my dissolving brains out with a .357 if I ever get the oldtimers or third dimension

My sister used to work at an old folks place or whatever. She said that a bunch of the people didn't have any idea what was going on and that was the most heartbreaking thing for her because even if they were cooky and weird that was better than some lady who is scared of everything and can't stop pissing herself. I don't know why I'm posting this.