These people who think joking about the tragic bombing piss me off so much. They're not funny...

These people who think joking about the tragic bombing piss me off so much. They're not funny. Get that through your thick skulls.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/pls-help-frantic-parents-hunt-missing-kids-manchester-concert/
google.com/maps/dir/Rotherham, United Kingdom/Manchester, United Kingdom
i.4cdn.org/pol/1495530558564.png?__cf_waf_tk__=034301002EYiBoFgboKT3FZWMSdJGxZ4DWFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice b8 op. i agree with you though. these ppl are great comedians until something happens to them or someone they love.

Stale bait

Oh shit, the tone police are here.

Okay, cards on the table. I did chuckle a bit at that image.

From what I heard Ariana's concert bombed hard

How is it bait?

22 little kids died. And people think making jokes about it is something that is ok?

bang bang into the crowd

i heard it was a blast ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Makes me want to explode too

I don't think it's that funny, but I mean if you do more power to you

go call the cyber police, fucking cunt

So you just gonna keep reposting this same thread over n over?

Considering I've posted it once, what makes you think that?

Welcome to Sup Forums.
You guys remember when VTech kicked in? Koreans had a nice run at the top.

Where did the terrorists go after his bomb went off?
Everywhere

Then you copied it from someone else. Same thread with the same pic was just up a few hours ago. Faggot.

And they probably think they are original and funny which bithers me the most. But as long as it keeps them from developing depression, go ahead, the eorkd doesn't really care.

Why wouldn't it be? According to your logic (and a lot of other sheepish moralfags in the world) joking about something would always indicate that you're not taking it seriously. That's fucking stupid. Humor is one of the main coping mechanisms used to process societal tragedies.

>its funny to be edgy until it politically triggers me

get off Sup Forums

It's a false flag operation, no need to get exited

>nitrogen
>available in coffee grounds, eggshells and that favorite of improvised munition fans, your shit.

It has been 30 hours since the bombing and 14 people--predominantly women of age--are missing. telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/pls-help-frantic-parents-hunt-missing-kids-manchester-concert/

The bombing took place in Manchester. The city of Manchester is directly next to Rotherham, separated only by a forest. google.com/maps/dir/Rotherham, United Kingdom/Manchester, United Kingdom

Rotherham gained infamy in 2014 when it was revealed that a group of pakistani cab drivers were kidnapping white girls from schools and raping them. The sex ring totalled 1400 girls.

During the Manchester bombing, it began trending on twitter that "muslim cab drivers are giving free rides to concert-goers escaping the event. i.4cdn.org/pol/1495530558564.png?__cf_waf_tk__=034301002EYiBoFgboKT3FZWMSdJGxZ4DWFA

The insinuation is that, based on the past of muslim cab drivers in a neighboring English town, it is possible that these cab drivers both have the infrastructure in place to orchestrate a kidnapping, and may have been motivated to act on it to take advantage of the chaos and disarray associated with mass panic.

Additional consideration:

4 of the people still missing are 2 F+M couples. Does this suggest that they left the scene of the crime together and THEN went missing?

Many of the parents/relatives of missing teens are still actively soliciting leads through the twitter hashtag "missinginmanchester". Therefore it is unlikely that there is difficulty establishing next of kin contact.

False flag confirmed. I just read it on the internet.

being edgy is fine, but "hurr durr, dat was a blast, CUZ DER WUZ A BOMB, GET IT?! BOMBS GO BOOM, AND MAKE A BLAST!" just isn't funny.

it's fucking retard-level 3rd grade humor. it's a joke that a down syndrome potato would make up and find hilarious.

a couple of the ariana grande jokes have actually been funny, but many of them are just 13 year old faggots confusing "durr, this is offensive so it's funny" with actually being funny.

Okay, this a little complex, but bear with me for a second.

Expressing care about a legitimately and obviously horrible thing for one - pisses off some Sup Forumstards because it is seen as whiny moralfagging. But it also pisses of Sup Forumstards because it is seen as lazy, shitty, transparent trolling. And lastly, it pisses off Sup Forumstards who think others are "falling for the troll".

There may be more layers of troll, but nothing else is coming to mind.

So only eloquent and smart speech is allowed now? And you are the one that decides right? Grow some balls kid.

Thank god this site finally has a janitor who can break away from copious nigger dick sucking for a minute to splain things to this whiny twitchy 12 year old faggots who somehow wandered into this spurring cesspool from facebook.

Anything you can do to help send them back?

AND

Must you post EVERY thread?

Fuck off leftie.

It's a fucking joke, and a fucking good one. Have you listened to her shit music? Youd rather die.

Here's another - Why didn't the suicide bomber blow himself up? Because being forced to listen to Ariana Grande is harsher

Send them back? Why the fuck would i do that? They're fun. They're like a mosquito bite in Sup Forums's ass and everybody wants to scratch.

And i post in all the threads that interest me. Not all do, but many do.

>with actually being funny
I too find them funny

I'll be honest, I always thought an ariana grande was a gay coffee people get at starbucks

All right, nigger.
Congrats on the new janitor position.
I told them in my application I sucked copious nigger dicks, couldn't make the distinction between a child genitalia and a fully grown woman's and have a major inferiority complex and delusions of grandeur and they sent me an e-mail stating,

"We AREN'T hiring for MOD positions, FAGGOT!"

Guess I'll have to be less honest in the future.

kys faggot. i know who you are

I'm not a janitor. Although i wouldn't mind a mod position on Sup Forums. Maybe i would. No mods seem playful anymore, and i suspect that's because actual rules for mod conduct have been implemented, so they couldn't just make a thread about some shit like "post yer sneakers!" just for giggles.

*curls up on your feet and purrs*

thanks for sharing this information on Sup Forums.
#we care

stooooooooooooop

*purrrr*

why do you have that symbol then? Are you some faggot who actually paid money to avoid captchas?
How does it feel?
You probably haven't been here long enough to know, but there was a time, long ago when there were none.

Yes.

And yes, i know that there used to not Sup Forums passes. If you hover your mouse over the symbol, you'll i got it in 2012. The first year they were introduced. I also know there used to not be captchas.

But as to how it feels, feels really good. ^_^

it's a Sup Forums gold account newfag. go back to facebook

kek

He only said he wasn't a janitor or mod. He never said he wasn't an admin

stooop youre the newfag cancer fromthat other thread i just know it. how can Sup Forums still be alive if youre the only person to ever buy a pass

Is anyone in this thread actually English?

And if you are, how close are you to Manchester?

7 mins down the m62 for me, y'all talking like you know shit.

Other people have bought them, but very few are so arrogant and conceited and shameless as to display it with every post.

WOAH nice trips dude

>X pisses me off so much. Get that through your thick skulls.

OK

he got three 1s are you blind newfag?

I'm curious on what you mean by
>You probably haven't been here long enough to know, but there was a time, long ago when there were none.

I mean you are right, there was a time when captchas were not on use, not arguing there.
I just mean that today captchas are in use, and we have to deal with them.
I don't see what it matters that there once was a time without captchas?

Most people dont give a fuck about the bombing, me included. So what if 22 people died? 22 people die every couple minutes on the planet. As soon as terrorism affects white people, the media goes ape shit. When terrorism affects a bunch of nobodies in the 3rd world.. ah fuck em.
Saw a pretty accurate post earlier too:
Muslim terror attack happens
City lights turn off/change colour
Hashtags
Prayers to the victims
Fags protect muslims
Rinse and repeat

yes that is ok

get this dank meme out of my face cancer before i zozzle

Sure it's awful that people die, but I think that the information overflow is causing desensitization. People feel disconnected to the events that have nothing to do with them and have no effect on their daily lives.

This might be a hard thing to comprehend especially if you've lost loved ones in the said attack, but try and reason it like this: somewhere in the middle-east 15 people died due to a car bomb. You didn't cry over those lost lives because it happens daily.
Infact, you might be so desentizised that you might make a distasteful joke about it and feel little remorse or no remorse at all.

On top of this the internet allows people to express themselves like never before. And it's not just some people, it's everyone. So you will get those cheap comments and ideas out here that would never be boardcasted in traditional media.

Right now we're still in the internet revolution time period with some people already heavily involved with the internet and others just getting into it. This is causing the outrage with all the distasteful opinions and comments: a big portion of the new people aren't desentisized to the content and will whine about it. Ultimately this is pointless because free speech prevails one way or another. My five cent tip for you is not to read the stuff you don't like.

>I mean
>Never really explains what he means
You mean you don't understand English?

Are you lost friend? I don't think you know where you are.

>just isn't funny
for you

It's called dark humour soldiers used it a lot while at war, it's a coping mechanism. What you're gonna go around calling soldiers bad people for trying to get a laugh because 'MUH FEELS'

You just compared the peasants of Sup Forums to soldiers

So more Ariane Grande jokes since they're a blast?

How many bombers does it take to end a concert?

What difference does it make to you retard? did you have someone close to you in the bombing die? If not its not your fight retard. Stop getting butthurt about something that doesn't affect you kid.

But Arena Grenade is such a good singer, she really nails it

A lot of people say that concert bombed but I thought it was a blast. Reviews were explosive. A lot of minds were blown that night.

Dude that concert was the bomb, you should have been there! People's arms were flying in the air like they just don't care!

>Kids
>At a fucking concert

Death on the hands of the parents. Besides, this celebrity worship trend needs to stop. I'm glad it happened, especially because most victims were girls.

We have too many little cunts anyway, and women are mostly oblivious to Islam and the threat of Muslims.

Enjoy your tolerance while mix-matching your kid's remains. LOLOLOL

Yeah that concert was so lit that I actually saw smoke rising from the crowd behind me

Actually...

A little girl at the concert texted me when I asked her how it was going.

"Totally ripped". Get it? RIPPED!! The blast tore her up and RIP'D her! Wacka wacka wacka!

You need to have 3 3's in your post for trips

Made me giggle

I dont get anyone posting this, the nuke was a 25 killstreak not 21-22.

A good friend of mine, niece died.

but it says 25

That joke makes no sense. He would kill himself to stop listening. Nice try though next time make sure you take your Prozac before you post you complete idiot. Plus the girls post was a mediocre joke at best. A simple twist on a common saying that so happens to coincide with the terrorist motives.

I must say the bomber did a horrible job. Didnt get that many kills at all

True, it was only one guy tho imagine if an army of sand people running down the street into a stadium

Go be 12 somewhere else.

>That joke makes no sense
is it autism, user?

Agreed. Time to start killing random Muslims throughout the western world. I like the way you think..

Underrated

Tl;dr the rapists from rotheram could be taking people from the bombing to rape them

karmas a bitch
voting them airstrikes on little kids got to have consequences, guess this is just the beginning of a long string of strikebacks

Wasnt that bad considering it was only one (not that big) bomb

Joking about tragedy is a coping mechanism, the only people who are genuinely happy about the killings will be muslims

"Last night was a blast" - A. Grande

Sadly there's probably some truth to this, the muslim vermin in the UK have form for this.

> implying life is important

It isn't

and 66 died om syria this morning, thats 3x as many but is that all over facebook?

thats not true . I am not muslim but was estatic to learn that only white people were killed lolz

I'm not triggered like OP but I gotta say, every one of these I've seen is the same joke. It's always something like "last time I listened to ariana grand I almost died too". If you're gonna be edgy on twitter at least be original, damn.

ooh look the edgy ariana grande fan knows what the name of an antidepressant is
OP i found your facebook