Why do cuckservatives have such a need to play the victim every chance they get? Are they really this fucking pathetic?

Why do cuckservatives have such a need to play the victim every chance they get? Are they really this fucking pathetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/youtube/ba4BRQP4ihI
firstamendmentcenter.org/profanity-the-first-amendment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His shirt is vulgar, and I'd make him change it as well.

Same can be said for almost every American.
Seriously it's like watching a country of winging toddlers.

Wft is wrong with shirt, OP? Does being patriotic and libertarian deserve a school suspension nowadays?

america, the country equivalent of teenage rebellion.
god, I can't wait till you get laid and grow out of this shit

what a little faggot. he could've worn literally any "no step on snake" shirt but chose the only one with the word "fuck" on it

It says "fuck" on it you blithering retard

>cuckservitives
look at this cuck libtard, when will people know the master race that is centrist

He would look better with out the shirt.
Got any nude pics of yer son?
Want to buy some?

Lol dumbass dad conflating censoring the political statement with the word fuck on a middle schooler shirt. If I was the principal I'd call the dad in and make him explain why the kid was sent home to my satisfaction before the kid can come back.

Wears a shit that say's
>Don't Fuck With Me
Wonders why it's not school appropriate.

where?

a fucking men

if my son even thinks about being a beta cuck bitch im disowning that ungrateful fuck

Dad is as mature as the son. This is obvious.

gods balls user. are you blind or stupid? or both?
actually don't bother to answer, it's obvious you are mentally challenged

Name one thing objectively wrong with the word "fuck".

I'm not on their side. But it has always irritated me how public schools are able to get away with dictating that kids aren't allowed to swear. And i'm not young anymore, i'm 30, so it in no way affects me anymore. But if it's a public school, it is INDEED a violation to curtail free speech in it.

If we were principled, we wouldn't allow it, but it's such a minor infraction that it hasn't been worth dragging it through the courts.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

fuck is blocked by the snake you mongoloid

This had better be a shop. This is the most cringe thing I've ever seen. And I've seen pic related.

>projecting

Curse / swear words aren't free speech.
Just try yelling them in public or at a police officer.

So this then is also appropriate to wear to a School, emphasis on the word School. A place for children.

Doesn't matter. You can't wear that shit at school, you can clearly see and tell what it says. Not defending school dress codes or whatever, but this is not a political issue and all. Any public school anywhere would do the same.

Y-yeah, I'd also making him t-take it off, because it's v-vulgar and y-yeah...

> shotting stars

You americunt are so lame, in my school i could wear any shirt i wanted

> white text on this pale cunt
You're fucking dumb.

Exactly. School, a place where you learn about something called FREEDOM OF SPEECH dumshit.

Bait, but, that doesn't mean a school can't tell my kid to change/leave because I dressed him up wearing a kkk outfit.

I really think you need to reevaluate the 1st amendment.

Clearly you didn't.

It's strange, most conservatives tell liberals that they're snowflakes and need safe spaces, but most of the time they're the ones complaining and whining about something or another
Example kubernek and his silent protest

>consultations

Take a look at that again friend

when will you fucking idiots understand

the vast majority of people

from every walk of life, from every ideology, from every political camp

are complete and utter sacks of retarded shit. don't use it as an excuse to point fingers at other groups for having stupid people, every group on the planet is 90 percent morons

Bigger example: nationalism is safe space taken to the highest extreme possible.

The shirt says fuck on it. It's not about the message, it's about fuck, you cuck.

This
>Profanity (cursing) is not protected by Freedom of Speech

You can read all about it, start here:
productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/youtube/ba4BRQP4ihI

>The First Amendment protects any type of speech, aside from "obscenity" which deals strictly with sexual content

it's used to create a hostile situation between two people

That guy's "boy" looks like he sucks fat cock. Conservatives love hiding in the closet.

then clearly thats a school to school thing because people wore shit like that in my high school all the time

Yeah, you're wrong here. I'm a conservative too.

This isn't like someone wearing the American flag on cinco de mayo being told to flip their shirt inside out (that happened), but the shirt itself is considered vulgar for school.

If you allow that, you have to a allow a lot of other shit too.

toe to tip that is a bart

Thanks for the anecdotal story that adds nothing to your point or makes your opinion any more valid.

Wanna fuck? Yeah real hostile you beta retard.

Daily reminder that kkk southerners were the democrats, and northern progressives were republicans.

You must have went to the poor kids school huh?

you're not allowed within 500 meters of a school are you? promoting sex in a school smdh

>not knowing the parties switched platforms since that time
cuck

>Curse / swear words aren't free speech
U FUCKIN WHAT MATE IS THIS BAIT?

>when liberals call conservatives "cucks" and "snowflakes"

Those insults were sorta retarded from the start but fuck me, you take it to a whole new level throwing them back.

kek, I bet that's totally fabricated. They love making shit up and pretending it's persecution against them for being cuckservatives. I've seen so many of them post fake stories with unrelated pictures. Like that picture about how some girl got beat up by antifa in the protests but it was just a picture of her wearing blood and bruise make up for a movie she was starring in. They love their propaganda. They have no filter of thought. They just see sides and they know which one they're on. Why bother thinking about issues any deeper than red or blue, right? They're such retards. You know what they call people who blindly follow someone? Sheeple.

You're both fucking retarded. This accomplishes nothing. OP is a pathetic liberal fuck and the other user is a backwoods conservative inbreeder. You're both traitors to this country and should be beaten.

This is just sad

So what's your excuse? Liberals create tons of fake victim stories. If you think it's only one sided, you're the one not looking at things critically.

>shirt is too much
>guns are ok tho
murrica fuck yeah

>The First Amendment protects any type of speech, aside from "obscenity" which deals strictly with sexual content
you prude cucks lmao

>throwing them back
thsts not whats happening

The shirt is fine, just not in a public school.

I don't get what the second amendment has to do with any of this? You know guns aren't allowed in public schools as well.

The school != the government/congress

Father is a loser. Poor kid

>walk into school
>wear shirt
>VETERANS ARE WELFARE QUEENS
>pics of sissy veterans getting raped by mudslimes

MUH FREEDUM OF SPEEEECHZ

Yeah. Can have folks blowing their blood and guts everywhere on tv, just make sure no one sees a nipple and no one says any bad words.

And this is why whatever home you come from is filled with pussies.

Yes, they are that pathetic. They are only brave in numbers.

You're way off on that.
>the number is actually 100%

the father could probably bench you

firstamendmentcenter.org/profanity-the-first-amendment/
Protects most free speech, including profanity, except for in public schools and the military.

so southerners got cucked, and you call people cucks, lmao

Because freedom is offensive ?

What happened to the West ?

America has to lead the charge to smash the faggotry.

>thinking bodybuilders can fight

>his shirt could offend someone
>let's make him change it, instead of allow him to exercise freedom of expression

What's vulgar about it

well the kkk was actually america's largest progressive political group.
they supported labor unions, minimum wage, and public education. but the snowflakes don't want you to know that.

Still a fucking tool

Implying "bench you" means "beat you up" instead of lifting them up.

It's a manipulation tactic that little girls and women use.
Seeing as they are all generally emotionally and mentally stunted in their development, it's not unreasonable that they think it works.

> black lives matter
> sjw protests

Yep, this behavior is completely unique to conservatives.

Mong.

The school system has the right to tell students what they can and can't wear. If you have a problem with that tell your local politicians.

The meat of the matter isn't what the text of the Constitution says, it's in how the courts interpret that text. Whatever the federal courts recognize as legal or constitutional: is

So far they haven't recognized the right of middle-schoolers to say "FUCK". Perhaps some day they will.

They're snowflakes

>cuck

i don't think you understand what that means

>implying 220lbs 4% bf is heavy!

>the "snowflakes" dont want you to know that
Is that really what you think?

Haha, how dumb do you have to be to get that mad over a image.

fucking newfags.

I don't think I implied that at all. Maybe the person who said that he could probably bench you implied that but I dont believe i did at all.

"But I matter you your of of and be?"

Pretty sure the lower section of the picture isn't meant to say that but it's all that can be read.

Freedom of speech as we typically think of it is extremely limited in schools: pic related.

the problem isn't inherent in the shirt if i saw that on a 30 year old man i wouldn't blink an eye. but on a child it promotes the wrong sort of mindset. kids still have a lot to learn and its quite hard to learn when your teachers don't respect you. which they won't because they believe that your an edgy cunt that doesn't respect them. someone with britches which are 3 sizes to big merely to hold all of your condoms/cocaine. which by the way they clearly aren't.

don't fuck with authority or you'll get slapped the fuck down.

more importantly any revolution can turn into a civil war if it does't not solve the problems which caused the revolution in the first place overnight

>that mad

They said "You're fucking dumb."

How mad do you think they were honestly? Do you tho k you really got them or good or something?

kid should have just worn a shirt of the actual flag

This is a the same type of guy that condones the killing of unarmed people by saying "they should've followed the rules." Hopefully one day his kid thinks he's above the law.

It says fuck by the sneks head.

>mfw people in my school are literally wearing shirts that say be quiet while i rape you, and no one is caring about it

But then he wouldve been bullied for bein le Sup Forums

You're a fucking faggot.

>being this retarded

No it fucking doesn't.