>be me 7
>sister 13
>we used to play house
>one day she kisses me
>then the next day she dry humped me
>that night she made me eat her pussy out
>i got her to jerk my tiny 7 year old dick
>two days later she sucked me off
that's all i remember since i was only 7 and i had health issues that fuck with my memory now.

self bump

should i dump??? pre much all old stuff

I want to fuck my sister. I think about her all the time. She's absolutely perfect. She's nice and sexy and her body is amazing. Her tits are fucking gorgeous. I want to be with her. Pic related. She makes me so fucking hard.

same but my sister turned into a fat cow.

go for it

Fuuuck don't blame u user. She's hot as fuck.

k

Be about 13
Spending the night at uncles house for thanksgiving
Cousin keeps staring at me
Landwhale.jpg
Think nothing of it
Getting late everyone goes to bed
About to fall asleep and hear the door open quietly
She comes into my bed
Retard grips penis
Yank and suck
Many years later she still sends me her fat tits every so often

Post tits or fake.

Only weird Amerifags think cousin sex is incest. It's legal in 99% of countries and 40 US states. Why is it even a fetish?

Messed around with my cousin when we were like 13. Started with handjobs, moved on to bj's, I fucked him once, he was so tight guys like tighter than anyone else I've been with. Didn't happen again, we messed around a few more times but it tapered out after that

Are you asking why anything that is legal is considered a fetish?

WTF are you posting old Columnfag shit? Just post the link to the archive or his deviantart

Well no, but it seems like cousin sex is a kink for some people because it's 'taboo', but it actually isn't taboo.

Cousin fucking isn't European it's degenerate, why you think Pakistani's here have so many more birth defects, because of too much cousin fucking. I mean we all do degenerate shit when we're young but don't make out like it isn't taboo here

Damn she's fine

Despite the dubs, those are three different girls.