"MORTY *burp* MORTY BE CAREFUL THIS DIMENSION IS A DIMENSION OF HATRED, MORTY *burp* BE CAREFUL MORTY...

"MORTY *burp* MORTY BE CAREFUL THIS DIMENSION IS A DIMENSION OF HATRED, MORTY *burp* BE CAREFUL MORTY, DON'T MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH ANYONE, DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING, JUST TRY TO BLEND IN.
>Morty accidentally bumps into a male ham planet, spilling his Slurm and Dortos
MORTY LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE MORTY *burp* MORTY WE HAVE TO RUN
>an entire crowd of Sup Forumstards begins to REEEE in unison at Rick and Morty
MORTY, RUN MORTY, YOU'VE ANGERED EVERY VIRGIN IN A TWO MILE RADIUS *burp* QUICK, HIDE IN THAT BODY PILLOW, MORTY.

Was really expecting this to turn into "reading it in my voice" thing.

Best series ever.

Well I did, even with the stutter and burping.

it is reddit as fuck you pleb

Let's be honest, at this point is that a bad thing?

Hiding in the body pillow is a horrible idea, Morty gonna get some tonight, along with waifu-chan

Morty just can't catch a break

You have to go back.

you need to go back

How the fuck is that series reddit, that series is tv you dimwitted bag of cocks.
Newfag blaming everything on Reddit, does that make you feel cooul?

Nah

worst, unfunniest and shittiest series that ive ever watched. tries too hard to be something it isnt. super overrated

There's literally a pic from reddit explaining how rick and morty is reddit incarnate

Nigger, if you dont get how that show is reddit as fuck you probably dont belong here

But, dosent that make you reddit av fuck? Seeing that you would even know that..

Ive never visited reddit, and don't intend to. Go spend your time in dickrate and ylyl threads my cancerous friend.

Do you even lift?

>gets defensive when called out on his obvious reddit self

lmao

Heh I honestly didn't know.
But I still like it, great entertainment after some haze..

Dude think what you want, I dont reddit

Omg, there's literally a pic? You must be right then

Sure thing redditor

>tumblr filename
>posting reddit tier tv show LARPing

>HIDE IN THAT BODY PILLOW, MORTY.
Literally the worst place to hide. Good luck being a cumrag.

b is basicly 9 fag now anyways. You are the one that was about to explain why the show was reddit, guess it would take a true blooded redditor todo that.

So please go ahead

>n-no y-you!
Okay nigger.

being "too likable" should be dignified as a legitimate complaint

I would love to meet a keyboard warrior like yourself in real like, It would be a dream come trough.
Anyways you should go and enjoy your cockrates and cuck threads

Calm down there, internet tough guy

That's the saddest part about the internet, but you motivated me to go chop some wood, so thanks I guess..