Do u guys like cheese? my favorite is colby. so mild and tasty. post cheese if you love cheese

do u guys like cheese? my favorite is colby. so mild and tasty. post cheese if you love cheese.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Processed_cheese
youtu.be/B3KBuQHHKx0
youtube.com/watch?v=aeU6zzn58EI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Époisses_de_Bourgogne
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Absolutely love feta. Especially with herbs and olive oil.

I love cheese. I eat slices of velveeta plain sometimes. I'm ashamed to admit it but I usually ball up 15 or 20 and eat it like an apple

>I'm ashamed to admit it

you should be

Yeah i occasionally eat plain cheese
hope your stomach can handle that many though

Boar's Head Herb-Crusted Mozzarella. It's the best cheese for literally anything you need sliced cheese for.

this one is better imo

Velveeta literally isn't cheese, blah. It's a cheese flavored product.

CHEESE!!!!!!

Stop being pretentious. Cheese is cheese. People like you are the reason ISIS is winning

Try it. It's good

the fucks wrong with you? this shit looks like a stick of butter.
>I love cheese.
you don't even know what it is

I love cheese, they make this vesterhavs ost(western sea cheese) in my country.
It has this nice dry saltiness to it and it's flavors spread out in your entire mouth when you eat it.

If you can't recognize a block of cheese then you are beyond saving.

No. It's not cheese. It's great, but it's not cheese.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Processed_cheese

It's not cheese. Cheese doesn't come in "original." What the fuck does "Original" flavor cheese even mean?

sounds fucking delicious

cheese comes in wheels and wedges from said wheel. not fucking blocks faggot.

Oh my god. Stop nitpicking. Not all of us are pretentious fucks.

It is, it also has a flaky texture to it, so eating it on a cracker or something is the best solution.
Unless you have a nice homemade green pesto you can use to get it to stick to regular bread.
It's really nice with said pesto and a good smoked and boiled ham cuts.

Fuck dude. You're exactly like those stoners that say "weed isn't a drug" stop being a cuck

To he fair, mozzarella can come in a block, because of how it's made. Same with Swiss.

gouda
best fucking cheese on the world!

The shape doesn't determine if something is cheese, it is how it is made that does that.
You can put cheese in any mold and have it be that shape once it is ripened.

I need this in my life.

What does that have to do with degenerate burgerclaps thinking Velveeta is cheese?

You could say that it's your 'goat-to cheese.'

I'm sorry velveeta doesn't fit into your perfectly narrow definition of cheese. That doesn't mean it's bad. Velveeta is delicious and you are robbing yourself of a great experience but being a pretentious faggot cheesecuck

It's a processed cheese product

I bet you call it /gu:də/

Come visit Denmark, we've got plenty of good cheeses and we also make many nice beers(if you avoid the two major danish brands, Carlsberg is only popular because it literally tastes like sticking your tongue out the window and tuborg is sweet, so newbie drinkers will like it).

my boi!

ya'll need a touch of french/italian culture, or european culture in general, except about great britain, these british monkeys does weird cheese

>perfectly narrow definition of cheese

Mozzarella reporting in

Processed cheese is just cheese with oil mixed in to make it easier to slice and cut.

This isn't even a modern invention you retard.

That having been said, he's much better off with a nice block of double gloucester or even cheshire if he can find it.

Damn. Now I gotta stop by the cheese counter next time I go shopping.

I try to buy a cheese I've never tried each time I go, but it gets expensive.

Dude, you should remove the plastic wrapping before you cut into...
...holy shit

>>>
> Anonymous 05/24/17(Wed)12:47:26 No.733583286▶
>
>Velveeta literally isn't cheese, blah. It's a cheese flavored product.
welp im probs gona make you cheesed off now with my cheesy puns *badum tss*

Thank you for actually suggesting something instead of giving me shit. There is a really nice cheese shop near where I live and I might go ask for one of those.

cheese bait? Finally, something relevant enough to work on me. Fuck you.

No matter how much wrapping you remove, velveeta will still remain mostly plastic.

Velveeta contains NO FUCKING CHEESE.

where i live more like gʌu̯da

youtu.be/B3KBuQHHKx0

I don't care how fucking runny it is

Ask for a salty hard cheese that melts in your mouth. It'll look dry until you actually eat it and figure out that it isn't at all.

Original means the original flavor of the cheese they used to make it before they added their own flavors and spices.

You must be some kind of chemophobe to be that biased against velveeta

who the fuck are these stupid brit cucks?

Monthy Python you uncultured piece of shit

This thread is blasphemy. And all of you are sinners. You are not allowed to talk about Cheese, for you obviously never had a taste of it.

>who the fuck
the question is how the fuck do you not know of them?

No actual cheese? Just all of the ingredients used to make cheese, even including annatto.

What's next, you gonna tell us that sara lee doesn't contain actual bread because the ingredients say wheat flour instead of bread?

No, it isn't. It's fucking gross. I just bought a block to make some dip because I remembered how amazing it tasted when I was a kid.

It tastes exactly the same, except now it's disgusting. Have a little pride.

You should work on going back to reddít

Not knowing Monty Python is like being surprised at the notion of breathing through your nose.
Everyone else will wonder what is wrong with you if that concept is new to you.

>No actual cheese?

Yes.

NO ACTUAL FUCKING CHEESE.

Why? So I can read more of your shitposts?

what are you, 12?

Either you didn't read the rest of what I wrote or you're being obtuse on purpose. Either way you're an oaf.

I'm not too fancy with cheese, but I'm currently going through a Gouda phase. pic related

I sure do.

do we at least agree that american people do the worst "cheese" in the world
and also that french people do the best

Alright dude. Different tastes. I'm sure in person you're perfectly pleasent and only an asshole on the internet

Nope. You're just a dipshit. Velveeta used to contain actual cheese. It no longer does. None.

>Different tastes.

Good taste and shitty taste.

Agreed.

I've had american made versions of european cheeses that tasted just fine. Their own cheeses tend to be a bit boring unless you find an imaginative dairy. French cheese is nice, but all of Europe have good and varied cheeses, depending on what you like.

I disagree. Not everybody likes the same things.

>contains all of the ingredients used to make cheese

>isn't cheese

Isn't it possible that you're trying to be pedantic and are also wrong at the same time?

Or if you'd like you can explain to me why it's not cheese I guess.

M.....ods? Or no mods.. that is the real question

Also to add to this more, I tend to like danish cheeses more, they're generally harder and more diverse in what tastes they are aiming for.

i guess you could say your having a Gourda time!

If it says processed cheese product anywhere on it, you can be sure that the actual cheese part of it is minuscule. Besides going on flavor, processed cheese products tend to be beyond tame.

Goddamn. You stupid fucks took that Velveeta bait so hard. Do you swallow cocks as well as you swallowed that bait? You should all be banned.

Wow dude no need to get so cheesed off XD

>Hi guys, I know I'm late to the thread, but I'm going to act superior about obvious bait.

The perfect nutty flavor
Just a tiny cube is perfect as an hors d'oeuvre

I got some dick cheese for you all.

That is the base of the most GODLY food in the universe - Mac-n-cheese.

my grandma makes amazing young cheese in some weird way that she wont tell us but uh
its good
finger lickin good she even won 3 awards for the towns best cheese (5k pop)

Sounds like a gullible asshole who just realized he took the bait.

Have you tried mac-n-cheese made with actual cheese though?
It is so much better.

This sounds like a semantics argument now.

I get that they do that with "juice" that doesn't contain any actual juice in it, but we're talking about something that contains all of the same ingredients as cheese.. event the culture. I did a little reading on it and it seems the only real issue is that it's not made the way cheese is traditionally made, or has a different ratio of ingredients.

The way you're talking about it makes it sound like it's some completely synthetic garbage. Like the margarine pic from earlier. Terrible comparison. Margarine is made from completely different ingredients than butter, so you can totally say it's not butter. I agree most processed cheese bland though. But so is cottage cheese and that shit's delicious.

KEK that was probs here cunt cheese heres some mr weble grandmars cheese for you
youtube.com/watch?v=aeU6zzn58EI

Make Mac and Cheese in the oven with mild and sharp cheddar along with something creamier like Jack. You'll never want Velveeta again.

This.

Mac and cheese with real cheese is comfort food for me. It's gotta have that cheesy stickyness to it or it just isn't good. I don't understand "creamy" mac and cheese

Well it is a personal preference I know.
I just want cheese made in the traditional way, since it tastes better and I don't tend to feel like I got screwed when buying it.
Processed cheese products just doesn't have the quality and taste I've come to like.
It's a shortcut food for me, and shortcuts tend to make inferior food.

Yeah I like using real cheese in my Mac and cheese. If you just boil up some macaroni, strain it, then throw in a splash of milk, a bit of butter, some salt, and real cheese of your choice you have a recipe as easy as easy Mac but so much more delicious.

epoisse that is where its at.
epoisse is love
epoisse is life

its also illegal to eat it on a train in France due to how strong smelling it is. its washed in marc de Bourgogne brandy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Époisses_de_Bourgogne

cheesemonger here.
god tier cheeses to try.

anything from Andante dairy in norther CA, esp thier Tomme Dolce, an aged goat washed in brandy and plum jam

rush creek reserve from uplands creamery. seasonal/winter time

this smoked maple leaf wrapped chèvre from Oregon... hella good

well really the only thing anyone should be doing with velveeta is mixing it with chili and eating it off of cheap corn chips. I think that's the only time my family would ever buy it and it was specifically for that

Have you ever had this brand called Five Counties? Comes in layers of a few different types of english cheeses. Shit's amazing.

monger agin. epossiss is bomb. I wish we could get reblechon in the states. thats the god shit

i have a love for strong cheeses such as
Epoisse and Stinking bishop I also work in Tesco on their dairy department ill tell you something interesting the dairy free options are expanding at a alarming rate but will allays be less than and inferior to the true real cheese master race.

I've never had that, on the times my family has visited the US, we've focused more on national parks and other touristy stuff. Tasting the local cheese brands never really came up, other than us missing the cheeses of Europe while being there.

It is quite good! I make toasted ham sandwiches with just the regular smoked Gouda and it's fantastic. I just picked up the bourbon type earlier this week and haven't gotten into it yet.

I have this thing with feta and hot coffee in the morning. That shit creates the weirdest marriage in the mouth

America has some great cheese selections. Generally not as easily found as they are in Europe though. You have to hunt down the places with good selections

That doesn't surprise me at all, I was of the general idea that american beer was like having sex in a canoe, until we actually started eating dinners in micro breweries.
If I had all of the time in the world on my hands, I'd definitely be down to go try all of the local versions of foods and drinks in the US.