It's Time to Ask A MASON!

It's Time to Ask A MASON!

prove your a mason

Getting married here at local Masonic Temple. Cheers mate

How can I prove it without breaking my obligation?

That's not a masonic temple my man. Scottish rite.

Good to know, so what's the difference though?

then you are full of shit, nothing to see here

I take it you are a Mason then?

Just an off shoot of Masons. To join you have to be a Mason but they don't have anything else in common. Good group though they fund hospitals for sick kids for free

Appreciate it, and yeah they do a lot of great work in our local community. Great honor to have their place as the location of my wedding.

How do I become a mason and what are some of the benefits you've seen in becoming one?

Well 2be1ask1

Do you approve of using a grinder to bevel the corners of small blocks?

I do not approve. I feel the common gavel gives the user more control.

post redbook on head, ring in asshole, hand on dong.

no obligation broken

Well your not from Texas that's proven by the red book comment. Any body can by a ring.

Why do you act you're something not especially on the internet? What kind of problems do you have? Explain

what stone ferries do you prefer

>tell me what to do
>im not doing it

Well this thred is shit

Now now user I am not some Internet whore who needs your validation. I said ask me anything not tell me to do stupid shit.

Dafuq

What is the name of the guy Ruth marries?

Boaz. This first pillar

Yes kill yourself already

are you sure?

Haven't shown u my cock or sharpie in my ass so yea I'm sure

Being a mason is nothing special fam, getting initiated thanks to gf's dad.
OP is full of shit

OP just wants to be someone else. Let's pity him.

I didn't have a connect to get "intiated" never said it was special just bored and made a thread. Let's just say at the end you'll be sad because of the rules.

Thanks for the pity. Who am I trying to be? I am a mason. I am so taken a dn accepted among fellows and brothers who know me.

THE NUMBERS ! WHAT DO THEY MEAN MASON ?

When Jephthah had his men test the Ephaimites, what did they have to say?

Masonic lodges are bourgeois boy's entertainment, like widescreen TVs for lower middle classes.

>I am so taken a dn accepted among
holy shit stop stuttering and sweating, user.
It's ok, you're a liar, you want to have tons of money and control the world. We get it.
Now go create a paypal beggar thread.

The number of steps to the unfinished sanctum sanctorum. 3 5 7. Look up winding stairs meaning cause I ain't typing all the shit up.

Damn you got me. I fucked up typing. Jigs up Hiram let's go.

Being in special clubs are so last century. What are you, a faggot?

A work with this chick, some kind of generational bred mason princess

The numbers Mason, what do they mean!

What do you do as one?

Are the Masons an offshoot of the Templars?

We like to claim they are but I don't belive it. I think a few of the older Masons felt like playing Knights and started the York Rite

Did u guys pulled that stunt in manchester yesterday ?

OK here is your test

TU BAL _______ ?

Kane.
Now what's the true word of a master Mason said only in lodge?

We dont say it here, only in lodge.

That's sigma chi's motto... masons use the same?

fraternities are derivatives of masonic lodges

Show us your tie clip.

Not really I just grab a photo. We do use memento mori alot

I have no jewelery man. Damn. I think it's silly to wear it.

If any person wants to become great in life and bring light to the world they should become a mason.

There are women's lodges and lodges for every race and country in the world.

Masonry is the first and truest multicultural global organization dedicated to the betterment of all persons.

On a side note anyone getting a tattoo of the square and compass on their forearm also looks fucking stupid to me.

Tie clips are functional. Ask anyone who wears a tie.

Uuhhh well not really AF&AM we a more about dudes then ladies. But the OES takes are of the ladies.

Ya but it's not common to recycle mottos like that

Job doesn't require a tie. Only suit I have is the one I got married in.

'Cept in Africa they're called thieves guilds.

Never had an interest in going to Africa till just now.

Either you're no mason, or the templs has gone to shit in the last 50 years.

Mostly little rural towns. Collared shirt, pants and closed toe shoes.

Some of you are alright. Don't go to your local Mason lodge tomorrow.

Thank god we meet tonight. Hate to miss brother Jeff's gumbo.

Prolly wouldn't like it since all they steal is bicycles.
Pic related, it's the home of Africas 31st degree.

Fuck, and I assume no food during fellowship huh?

What's the Royal Secret?

Idk my man I'm not in York rite.

The numbers Mason, what do they mean?

I think this whole thing has to do with genetics. I think the Masons are part of the bloodline that's closer related to the Cain side of the family tree rather than the Able side. Reptilian maybe? I dunno.

is it like a blood line thing?

I like the ideal that we are lizard people.

Masons are nothing but cucks, the brotherhood gives them nothing but restrictions and obligations. "Ohh, I can't tell without breaking my oath." Bitch who gives a fuck if you break it or not?

There's the line of the sheep (naturally created by the all-mighty) and that of the goat (containing the DNA of the fallen ones, i.e. Lucifer). Masons are of the line of the goat. Also, by the way, the reason they use a goat is because even angles have zodiacs. And Lucifer's zodiac sign just happens to be Capricorn.

So is masonry like a religion or something else?

Cucks share everything i.e. wives
Masons share on a few things
How are they cucks again?

Not a religion but religious.

You make us seem more metal then we actually are.

they are beta cucks, you'd even share your wives with the big boss man. You feel so obligated, fucking cucks, you are not even a real man. You can't speak what you want, you are restricted, you are no longer a man of your own.

well i keep a goat skull on the wall in my shop not all can see it but some customers come back and when they see its a mixed reaction lol

A man with no bounds in no better then an animal or a small child. Man is only man because he can control his passions.

some have the LIGHT some dont
anyone who has the shining can spot it in others
its a law of attraction i think

Say what ever you want to say, but there's a reason why people strive to the top.

Also, a man is only a man when he can speak his mind freely. Otherwise you are just a sheep, and we can both agree that a sheep is an animal.

Yes its called discipline.

I can speak my mind freely but i choose to keep certain things from the public. Just because you can doesn't always mean you should user.

And why do you keep those things from the public, what drives you to submit to others? You are letting others tell you what to do, are you not following orders like a sheep, keep in mind these are not even laws of a society. You have been told not to tell these things, that's why you choose not to tell, because you follow your orders like a mere animal, which you try so hard not to be.

I keep the secrets because it is a test of my self control and honor. A man who can not keep is word is not a man to be trusted.

Oh, thanks for replying in a civil manner. Not resorting to slurs was a positive surprise.
Julius Caesar, Pompey, Crassus, Genghis Khan. All of these men mentioned above ate their words. Also there's not a single man you can trust to an end.

why wont u drink ur vb

Casey went to Columbia is she a mason too

No but i would show her my 24inch ruler if you know what i mean.

How could the bois forget? Shame.

It is true no man can be fully trusted but a man who is like an open book can never be trusted at all.

trips of truth