Post suburbs of the world. Extra points for larger homes

Post suburbs of the world. Extra points for larger homes.

Other urls found in this thread:

lankapropertyweb.com/sale/index.php?searchbox=Colombo 7&location=Colombo All_Colombo 7#362e393036363730#37392e383633323937&max=0&search_area=0&type=House&search=1
google.lk/maps/@6.908138,79.8647784,3a,75y,258.2h,80.58t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sD4qCypAUY31t5XoXC9QAGg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Million_Programme
twitter.com/AnonBabble

suburbs are fucking stupid and objectively are the ugliest way to develop a city

fuck off

Houses where I live are like this.

I thought Panama was one of the shittier Central American countries?

Fuck off. Homes are a sign of wealth idgaf about efficiency if I can afford inconvenience.

How so.

7,897 sqft

Those types of suburbs aren't where the rich live. Pajeets and Zhangs live in the burbs in GTA. Older, whiter, richer neighbourhoods in Toronto are still on a grid.

Just don't know much about Panama I guess. Always thought it was a banana republic

4,981 sqft

my house isn't in this or anything, but this is in my suburb

How long does a roof like this last?

They have a fucking canal, dude. They are alright.

Don't know I'm not dutch but a tiled roof here can last for decades before needing redone.

>Markham
>Team and managers from there constantly speaking in Chinese among each other to the exclusion of everyone else
Rude as fuck.

Those are some big homes. How the fuck does anyone afford them?

i doubt it's anywhere near as expensive as a house of the same size in toronto

I live on the east coast and a house like that is at least $900,000+

The Netherlands has very few suburbs to be honest.

Most of the people live in villages. And sometimes those villages get annexed by cities.

I do live in a suburb, Pic related.

By suburb I meant residential area. Pretty much all of Amsterdam is residential

lankapropertyweb.com/sale/index.php?searchbox=Colombo 7&location=Colombo All_Colombo 7#362e393036363730#37392e383633323937&max=0&search_area=0&type=House&search=1

well theres quite a variation in house price, from just 98k usd to 16 million

That doesn't look like Sri Lanka.

rare
and
google.lk/maps/@6.908138,79.8647784,3a,75y,258.2h,80.58t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sD4qCypAUY31t5XoXC9QAGg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

I noticed the same thing in Germany, every city is surrounded by a bunch of villages rather than a huge city comprised of smaller neighborhoods.

Kurunduwatta rich muhfugga. Are you the infrequent /sg/ poster as well?

not sure what /sg/ is so i'm gonna guess no

The whole concept is different in Russia. People can't afford separate houses so developers build huge flat blocks.

We call them "sleeping neighbourhoods", people mostly just come there to sleep afte the work.

Separate house hoods are usually well messy and poorly orginized because there is no much regulation so everyone builds whatever he wants.

Do Russians work the typical 40 hour week? Are all new commieblocks nice looking like these?

Syria general in Sup Forums. You only post in Sup Forums?

>King Long bus
CHINK'd

>largest country on the planet
>population density of cities approaching Hong Kong

Sup Forums isn't the only board I use, but it is the only flag board

>People can't afford separate houses

Bullshit. A detached house is usually much cheaper than a commieblock apartment.

Where do people park their cars? Underground garages? There can't be enough parking space if everybody has a car.

They do in theory but in reality most people work much more, like 12 hours every day or smth like that. New commieblocks are different, there are cheaper ones and shitty ones ofc. Pic is example of shitty and cheap one.

Why don't you guys just bite the bullet and start converting to suburbs. Sure it will take a while but they look a while lot better than this no offense.

>detached house is usually much cheaper than a commieblock apartment
Only if he is in a place where there is no work, roads, medicine. 50 km from the city of a million house at a price the same as the apartments.

There are plenty of decent looking suburbs surrounding those appartments. Why can't most Russians just get a mortgage and buy one. They don't look that expensive.

>Do Russians work the typical 40 hour week?

Yes, the majority does.

>Are all new commieblocks nice looking like these?

No, most of the new commieblocks look like ugly concrete boxes, picrelated is a typical example.

Most new districts have underground or surface many level parkings, but most older ones only have some space around it with regular parkings so they suffer from constant traffic jams and total transport chaos.
You mean the boogalos built on your own in a place with barely any infrustructure? Decent house that fits minimal western regulations will cost not less than 5.000.000.

Because interest rates for that here start at 10% yearly.

Every time I see these Duplexes and Townhomes being posted by Euros as actual suburbs I can't help but laugh.

These types of housings are literally for the poorest of the poor families and drug dealers/growers. Those tiny patches of grass for a front lawn always get me most though. LOL.

Basically parking on the street. Sometimes there are bloody fights and shooting for parking space.
In the mid-range komiblok there is a number of underground parking lots. But they have a price like half the apartment and residents prefer to leave the car in snow and mud.

The ones Varlamov takes pics of are the worst examples desu.

>50 km from the city

Wrong, 15 in the worst case. But it's not a problem if you own a car.

>You mean the boogalos built on your own in a place with barely any infrustructure?

No, I mean a proper house.

>not less than 5.000.000

In my city you could buy one for 2.5-3 million. 2-roomed apartment in the city center has roughly the same price.

The one on your pic costs not less than 10.000.000, the ones for 2.000.000 are terrible huts.

Varlamov is a fucking faggot. He literally walks around the cities and searches for the shittiest possible places on a purpose to share the photos of them in his blog and complain how shitty Russia is and what uncultured swines Russians are.

He serves the greater good tho. Someone should constantly remind us how actually shitty our cities are.

Land costs lesser than in Canada. And slary of workers is lesser.

For real though, everyone knows that Suburbs are filled with pilled out kids whose parents are half asleep to even be remotely politically active.

Kommibloks for veterans

this

I think this is actually really nice.

Whereas this lacks a sense of individuality... >Plus that fucking poolution.

Elite commiclock!

This is like modern contemporary art. That's why I dig it.

rus suburb

Buddy, there are much worse alleys than this in the West.

I think it's a gypsy drug lord or a corrupt official

can't imagine being a city cuck, crammed like sardines into expensive closets next to brown people

but hey at least you can walk to the local muslim diner huh? fucking trash

riched commiblock

Tbh.

>local muslim diner huh
Halal cafe!

Novosib is a terrible place, brrr

That picture looks very nice

the same view of "private sector" from lviv to kamchatka

My house and the street I live on.

>Lviv
Why not Kimchitka then?

Because Kamchatka is not part of Ukraine, while Lviv is.

You are disgusting.

kek
Is Moskva, Miskva?

No.

Aaah home sweet home. Sweden always looks so clean compared to other countries.
Skål!

And? Rinkeby is a tiny part of a tiny area in Sweden....
I live 7 hours from it.

That looks more like a small village than a suburb.

Never say >always
Sweden is has a lot of ugly commie blocks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Million_Programme

It's not. It's 10 minutes outside Umeå.

It's almost indistinguishable from the small villages here in Skåne, which isn't necessarily a bad thing i guess.

I guess urbanised villages would be the equivalent of suburbs when they are next to cities. The only difference between an urbanised village and a regular village is that there are less farmers but you can see tractors driving through the third or fourth biggest city here, anyway.

At least we aren't above admitting that they are hideous, thankfully they are pretty limited to the 60-70s era.

Moskva

Luckily those are few and far apart.
In my area of Sweden they don't exist at all.

comfy

Speak metric you filthy colonial.

I've travelled a lot, and that's true. Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark are by far the cleanest countries I've been to.

Source on that image?
I fucking swear I've been in that exact area