Alright Sup Forums. Time for you to be heroes instead of an heroes

alright Sup Forums. Time for you to be heroes instead of an heroes.

>be me
>ask a girl out on a date in the most cliche way.
"Hey, I got you a cup of coffee, but I didn't know what you liked. So I was wondering if you could tell me what kind of coffee you do like on a date Sunday?"
>gives me here number
>both super excited
>date goes well,
>we have coffee (she likes Campfire mochas with milk chocolate from Caribou Coffee) we hang out at the mall, go see a movie.
>Beauty and the Beast, great movie BTW, and I cuddle her the entire time.
>In the heat of the moment I felt her up. (nothing major, just her thigh, stomach, little of her bum. I got close to her mons, and she moved to deny me access then, but we kept cuddling.)
>She doesnt resist or tell me to stop.
>wanting to be romantic, and touch her face to look at me and tell her I never imagined being here when I met her two months ago.
>she smiles and says "Me neither."
>I kiss her and tell her she's beautiful.
>she smiles and giggles (by the Force her giggle.)
>date ends
>she goes silent for the next day.
>I panic, don't know why.
>I show up where she works with coffee (her favorite, obviously)
>she seems stand offish.
>day later she says she just got out of an bad relationship, and wants to take things EXTREMELY slow. I knew her previous bf was a doucher. Made her buy her own wedding ring, controlling dude. Has access to her car, so she is going to be with her dad Thursday to get her locks re programmed.
>I think it is worse than she let on Sup Forums, I think she has been emotionally abused.
>panic even more because I want this to work out.
I need your help Sup Forums, I did research into dating girls who had emotional abuse.
I just want help from any femanons who went through something like that, or my Sup Forumsros who are white knights.
Help O/b/ Threadnobi, you're my only hope.

OP here, to clarify, I knew where she worked because that's where I met her. I was doing my best to be romantic. But I think it did more harm than good.

Shameless self bump, I need your help guys.

I wouldn't know much since I've never dated anyone, but if she wants to take it slow, take it slow. If you find that doing that makes her uninterested, ask her if she wants to speed things up. Take my advice with a grain of salt, though. I have no romantic experience whatsoever.

Same guy here. Next time maybe don't "feel her up". If that was the first date and you want a serious relationship with that girl, you took things way too fast.

yeah, seriously regret that. Way too fast.

You freaked her out. Not really your fault although the whole " I never imagined being here when I met her two months ago" thing is a bit intense and feeling up should really be reserved for slags you want to bone and not spend time with, or when you're in an actual relationship.

All that being said, you shouldn't panic. She obviously likes you otherwise she would have pied you off by now, but she hasn't. Taking it slow is probably what she needs to build trust, and also code for "stop coming on so strong".

So advice? Hang out, spend time, move slow and take your prize. Stop with the feeling up for now though.

If you're after a hit and quit then pick someone else as lasses that have been emotionally abused come with a whole load of baggage that they'll project onto you.

GL user

OP, in all honesty, don't expect anything long term from her.
If you want to bang her and go, it's not worth the effort when there's so much bs she's struggling with
You sound like you've already made up your mind to ride this thing into oblivion.

Gl hf,

It's not you it's her being reminded of her ex, how were you to know? Expect the same pattern going forward.

Totally not worth your time, move on if you can.
Once you reach the end of the rainbow you'll fall out of lust and realize her value ain't worth the bs of her taking out her frustrations of her ex on you.

Don't be pushy on her - tell her ok and that she should work things out with herself first. Tell her you'll be there if she needs to talk.

Then, over time, if you come up with something you think is funny, might cheer her up, reminds you of her etc, send it to her. Don't go totally silent, but don't take too much initiative.

This just to say, don't be pushy AT ALL with her. You need to meet as two individuals and she is still carrying someone else. Let her take initiative, be kind, but be wary if she's using you as a safety pillow after a hard breakup. Since she want's to go slow maybe she doesn't.

thanks user, Good advice.

I was told "double texting" is not a good idea, what if she doesn't reply to a text? Do I leave it open and wait for her to reply, or do it at irregular intervals with a reasonable gap of time between each one?

Don't put any science to it, just be nice. Texting her much will come off as demanding a reply. Just send her things you think the likes or that you maybe share, but don't overdo it.

In essence, let her take initiative but don't make her feel like you've all forgotten about her if she doesn't write you for a week or two.

the only correct answer is just to be yourself and not think too much into it. no other thought or advice is needed.

Honestly I don't believe her ex is affecting her relationship with you, it sounds like you're weird and quite clingy just back off a little and play it cool or else you'll scare her away and don't say weird shit like" I never imagined being here when I met you two months ago"

Here
If she doesn't reply to a text so what? She may be busy, she may be thinking of a witty reply, she may not want to reply, she may not think she needs to reply. Don't read anything into it. It's the worst form of communication anyway - face to face is always best. The only reason I ever used to text women (i'm off the market now) was to arrange something when I couldn't call, or as a response to their text.
So don't worry, chill, she'll tell you if you're doing something wrong, theres no need to second guess

sure, but sometimes "being yourself" is becoming overrun with emotions, being shy, impulsive, needy etc.

Many times it's good to be reminded of sides of one self one has maybe forgotten existed.

To gain enough confidence to "be cool" in a situation it can be good to talk around it.

I guess I am looking to avoid having her tell me I did something wrong. I want to do everything right, because she deserves it, you know? Also having everything go right would be fantastic.

you seem desperate, i guarantee you'll fuck this up

yeah I will. Might as well as an hero now.

Just take care of yourself too, that's just as much part of "doing it right". Even more important I'd say.