twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>10 cents have been deposited into your account

The "Thor" movies.

Not enough diversity

Look at all those white peoples

> over 10 billion dollars gross
> wrong
keep shilling dckek

now that the russos are the overseers on phase 3 and not whedon, everything will be even better (minus captain marvel b/c she's always been a shit character)

They became the establishment instead of the underdogs, so contrarians started arguing against them.

everything after Iron Man 1

At one point they were the underdog and so people rooted for them, then they were bought out by the biggest media conglomerate in the history of mankind but people still treat them like the underdog for fuck knows what reason. That and they're movies are all fairly mediocre.

The "house style" is kind of dull desu

Nothing, you miserable little DCockroach.

>Hulk, IM2, Thors & Ultron
>fresh

I sure love RT

/thread

well played, sir.

Nothing. Step outside of the Sup Forums echochamber, faggot. The movies are financially successful and very popular, unlike what DC shits out these days.

>pot calling the kettle black

marvelshills in full swing tonight boys, do you have shares with disney. How much would you cuckold for the mouse? Why do you reuse memes? Picked it up from your days over at reddit?

Hulk sucked.
Thor sucked
Ironman 2 and 3 sucked.
Avengers 2 sucked.
The rest are okay.
Honestly only the Captain Americas and Ironman 1 are the actual good ones.

>everyone who disagrees with me is paid.

Hey man, all the fanboys do is call DCucks what they are. Cucks.

Not seen many if any say they're "paid" to like the movies. They're just too retarded to see their faults.

hello Warner shill

Nothing but over doing it. Think of it a mountain of ice cream, good in theory but it will make you sick of it quickly.

>hulk was shit
That was one of the few mcu movies I enjoyed watching, even if just because of Norton
>mfw we will never see the avengers with Ed Norton making sure it didn't become normie shit

They make artifical accessible entertainment with hero's normies kinda know

warner isnt owned by a jew so how would i shill?

your disney kikes though, they're as jewish as a shabbat. stupid nu-male shill kike lover.

The films are all very samey. They aren't bad (well, a couple of them aren't that good), but you can predict everything that happens in them. Did any of these films surprise anyone at any point?
They need to stop using the standard recipe for creating a Marvel film and try something new. You can make a good non-typical story using these characters. Of course, as long as people keep seeing them they have no reason to change.

>CA movies
>good
The only one that was good was TFA, and that was because it didn't try to be the leading one and hamfist entire character intros into like like Falcon or even more miserably The Winter Soldier

Guardians of the Galaxy is objectively the best Marvel movie.

/thread

it's also objectively a garbage fire

>It's a console wars episode

All capeshit is terrible. I'm not even saying that to meme or be a dick, I mean it's genuinely the bottom of the contemporary cultural barrel, the purest of pablum. All of them follow the exact same plot formula with the same story structure and same characters with the same conclusions. Look at this:

youtube.com/watch?v=HSzx-zryEgM

What should be an interesting concept (parallel universe wizards) is instead going to be the exact same movie as every other cape movie, with the same beats and same plot elements. You can already figure out the entire story just by the trailer and having watched other Marvel films.

And then look at this:
youtube.com/watch?v=fIHH5-HVS9o

It's ~3 minutes of quips. Just, pure unadulterated quips without context.

Stop watching these movies, all of them, regardless of company.

Prime Scarlet was never shown in skimpy clothing

Not that I have a problem with thight leather

GotG, CA 1-3 and IM 1 are literally the only good ones. The rest range from bad to not-so-bad.

As much as I love DC animated movies, the thread is talking about the Marvel Cinematic Universe, more live-action.