Should I become a tranny?

Should I become a tranny?
I've been thinking about it since early puberty.
What do you guys think?
What are the pros and cons of being a tranny?

Cons: Eternal damnation when Jesus, our Lord and Saviour, returns.

Go ahead, make His day. ;)

do it, and send me sexy pics.

If I do it, I will post pics on Sup Forums.
I may be a tranny, but at least I'm not a christicuck.

Why?

>Do you like men?
Just be gay, you can have have it without ruining your life.

>Want to attract straight men?
You might be passable but they will find out eventually. They'll hate your deception and feel betrayed. Men who actually go after traps are gay so just be a normal gay guy.

>You will never actually be a women.
You will never have a womb. The ability to have kids is what makes women, women.

>People can accept gay men very easily.
Becoming a tranny will make you the elephant in the room everywhere you go unless you are perfectly passable.

I know your parents and teachers told you could be what ever you wanted to be when you grow up but i'm sorry, that simply isn't true.

Pro: it's easier to get dick as a tranny than as a regular gay guy.

Con: your dad will hate you.

Show some pics

But being a tranny will make me like my body a lot. I've always wanted it.
Accurate as fuck.
If you're a tranny, someone is always up for a fuck.
Like what?

You're a mentally ill individual.
That's what you are.
Prove me wrong.
Pro tip: You can't.

Do what you want, I suggest not caring what other people think about it.

Transgender individuals have an alarmingly high suicide rate (40%).

You're going to make irreversible changes to your body. You're daydreaming how it is going to be but you need to wake up. Your life isn't a Hollywood movie, you're going to realise one day what you've done to your life.

You seems like the type of person to make mistakes and reflect on them afterwards rather than actually think about what you're doing.

You do you.

This.

When I become a cute tranny you'll want to fuck me.
So, why are you talking shit now?
I ultimately will, I'm just curious.

>What are the pros and cons of being a tranny?

>pros
Easy to get laid because guys generally have low standards, gays fuck anything with a penis.

>cons
Everybody you know will lose all respect for you.
Eternity in hell
Guess it can take a while to get used to having a dick in your ass, will probably hurt the first few times.

So I'm neither religious, not conservative by any stretch. My thing on the subject is this, fuckin why dude? If you're gay, just be gay. It's 2017, nothin wrong with a dude sucking cocks. So the only conclusion I can draw from this whole trap craze is the attention. There's nothing worse than attention seeking fags man. That's why I hate even the concept of transgender. You're all a bunch of attention whores who want everyone to "acknowledge" them. Okay, I acknowledge that you're a dipshit who wants to fuck guys while prentending to be a woman. You're gay, because becoming a woman implies you want to be fucked by guys like a woman. But you can never bear children, which is the defining characteristic of femininity. Aside from women who have some physical illness preventing them from conceiving. There's a reason people say people like you have mental illness. Because there's no practical reason for a man to "become" a woman. Even if he is a faggot. So pros I guess is having a bunch of bicurious virgins fapping furiously to your masculine physique. It's the dick they want. Not to placate your gender identity crisis, lol. Cons are among other things that in reality, you're an attention whoring faggot who has to take pills to stop being a man. I'm sure that's not healthy, either physically or emotionally. Good luck with that tho.

>gays fuck anything with a penis.

FUCKING IMBECILE. GAY GUYS HATE TRANNIES.

I've been thinking about it almost my whole life.
The desire is too strong.
Tranny life is tough, but sometimes you just gotta do it.

But they love dick and/or man ass. Trannies have dick and man ass.

Con: You be visited by one of these demons who will ruin you

Pro: it's the demon "Butmono" and it will likely be only your hole that gets ruined

OP listen to this
just be a proud girly faggot
get fucked in your ass and enjoy it but dont take hormons and become
some sort of creature you will never be a woman - you cant every gene in your body will still be that of a mans

>But being a tranny will make me like my body a lot. I've always wanted it.
Until you're like 25~30. Maybe 40 if you're driven and super rich. Then you'll be a scraggly dude in a dress, and nobody can respect that.

Being a chick with a dick would be awesome fun, but your body wasn't made for that, and medicine isn't near the point where we can fake it convincingly over the long term.

Dude, did you have a concussion or something?

I just dont want more SJWs in the world, carry on tranny

When I get older, I'll just be a weird hybrid faggot with tits. So, what?

No, you have trouble reading or something?

But, I want to be a feminised creature.
Ofc I'll never be a woman.
I may be sick, but I'm not retarded.

It's hard to differentiate what you mean by being sick, but not retarded.

Oh i see, you have a hyper low IQ and are incapable of seeing past the next week or so.

That's OK, if you're stupid enough you might actually not realise how much of a fuck up you are.

Go for it.

If you've read other replies, you would've known the real reason.
I'm not an attention whoring faggot.
I don't want this kind of attention, I'll have to endure it.

a year or two on hormones and you won't recognise your current body, i say do it if its what you really want, I've always wished i was born a girl aswell, i even got the 'build' for it and is only 168 cm tall, but personally im too scared to probably ever go thru with it.

That one's on you, kid.
When I get older I'll look like a faggot essentialy. I'm willing to live with it.

I'm scared too, but I'm starting to think that you just gotta do it.
I also have the build for it, I already look like a weird lesbian.

This is who I aspire to be.

Not an impossible goal, would be cool to follow your transformation if you decide to do it.

I'd like to be a bit more feminine than that, but you get the point.

Do you think I could make money as a cam-girl or something if I lose my job?

>Should I become a tranny?
I think you know the answer to that, user
also this

yeah, there is one trans girl on chaturbate who is pulling mad numbers, i find it kinda hot actually.

The thing is, my parents are gonna disown me if I start stroking my girlcock online.

The answer is yes.

how old are you? if you feel like they wont accept your decision perhaps wait untill you move out.

You should talk to a therapist about gender dysphoria, not Sup Forums lol

I'm 19. They would accept me, at least enough not to kick me out.
If I start doing chaturbate, I can't keep living with them.
The nearest one is a 5 hour drive away from where I live.

So some SJW faggot that spent a few years in a SJW-indoctrination camp (aka university) can use their position to tell OP his feelings are perfectly normal and not at all a mental illness?

>Men who actually go after traps are gay so just be a normal gay guy.
>t. Doesn't know a single gay male

nce bondage

I want to become a tranny so all of you guys can pound my boipussy.

I dont get the suicides because of transitioning though. As long as you haven't cut your balls off it's all reversible, right?

Suicide rate is high because the retards dont realise life is dogshit and pin all their hopes on being trans. When life still doesnt improve (probably gets harder) they off themselves.

Just remember OP, every year you delay starting HRT just makes you look more and more like a dude. Only good passable traps are those that starting during teen years.

i would suggest that you wait until you are old enough to buy a house because then you can do literally do whatever the fuck you want.
also you might get depression from and kill yourself but i am still not sure about the high suicide rate on trannys.

If you're a guy with a penis and you want another guy with a penis, you're gay.

Just because they put on a wig and a dress and take a dick doesnt make them any less a man.

yes and a woman is just a men that doesn't have a penis. just because they have a vigajj doesn't make them any less of a men.

WOMAN ARE FOR FAGGOTS!!!!

I am fully aware of this. This is why I'll start self-medding soon because it takes a long time to get it where I live.

This.

It's far easier to learn to live with the hand you've been dealt than to mutilate and add hormones to cause irreversible damage and possibly regret it later.

I personally waited too long and am just a regular bisexual man
got too manly. About the time I started losing hair I realized its too late to go trans and i'm glad i didnt try cause i might have lost my hair anyway

This.

It's far easier to hate your own body for the rest of your life than to transition carefully and avoid potential risks by doing regular blood tests.

>didn't understand the statement at all
Go ask openly gay men how they feel (sexually) about trannies. The answer is not what you claim it is.

A lot of people transition too young, however that has the best results for passing. I wouldn't condone transitioning until 18 years of age at a minimum, and even then that's pretty early and from what I've seen from friends doesn't fix all depression and anxiety struggles. Then again, nobody is surprised that someone with chronic depression is still suffering after a change.

If you're healthy, self-sufficient, and have supportive social circles you'll probably be just fine, at least more likely to be fine. It's when you get kicked out of your house, can't find work, and have a laundry list of problems that transitioning isn't a good idea.

That's exactly why the suicide rate is so high.
Life as trans is fucking miserable for most, and it's not because of the act of being trans, it's because of how they are treated.

Exactly.
Also, people who expect that hrt will fix their lives are naive af.
It can't cure your depression and anxiety or whatever.

All it can cure is your body dysphoria.

my gf is trans pre hormones and have been suffering from severe depression for years with self harm etc, whats worse is parents doesnt accept it at all plus living in a country where its even dangerous coming out as trans..

If you were underage, I'd advise against it.
But
-if you're sure that's what you want,
-if you're sure you won't regret your decision when you're old
-if you don't want kids

Then go for it. The choice is yours in the end. If you're 100% sure that you will be happier, then do it.

Hormones make you infertile, and if male to female, the oestrogen will shrink your dick

Irreversible shit

If you like a womens body so much.. maybe you arent gay.

just stop drinking the water because it even turns the frogs gay

I do want kids.
I'll freeze tons of sperm.
I'm gonna get a weird wife and have 5 kids with her.
I do want my dick to shrink. It is already small.
Not all trannies are faggots.

all decent points

I know.
This just proves I've been thinking about tranny life a lot and that I'm serious about it.

JUST DO IT

Is that pic of you

No, both fortunately and unfortunately.
I want to have bigger boobies than her.

What's your kik

that is a oooooold pic. hello newfag.

I don't have kik, but you can have my email: [email protected]

The heck you are talking about dood
I can get as much gay ass/cock as I want and all I do is work out 3 times a week.
You are just lazy dud. Also trannies have the highest suicide rate, you will age like a men, doesn't matter how much hormones are you on.

i hope that nobody else sees that email adress or something and send spam like a motherfucker.

wanna be steamfriends? i dont dare post my name here though but if you do, :')

how big is your dick?
length and girth

You have some good points but there's one more thing to all that, some people not only are faggots but their are weak as fuck.
So weak in fact they think their life will get better if they become a woman, and they don't even know how beign a woman is like, they want to escape reality into an eternal fantasy, but that's just going to make them miserable

>You'll want to fuck me
So are you feeling in power or something because someone wants to stick the good ol meatsock in your ass?
This is the level of arguing women have, always putting their holes into the argument as if they had any value.

Just be a gay dude. Guys that chase trannies are emotionally disturbed closeted gay dudes.

Most trannies never pass. I have yet to find one that I couldn't spot. Even after facial surgery. They still have that female body builder voice, the one's who took steroids and now look manly.

One you go through puberty, it's a wrap. Testosterone is a bitch. I think trannies are gross. Man ass is nasty.

Fuck go kill yourself parasite

>Just be a gay dude.

>implying all trans want a specific sex

> Guys that chase trannies are emotionally disturbed closeted gay dudes.

Gay? You could say so. Emotionally disturbed? Citation?

>I have yet to find one that I couldn't spot.

Yeah, because, uh, ones that pass can't be spotted, idiot.

>They still have that female body builder voice

Subjective. Varies.

>One you go through puberty, it's a wrap.

No really, no. Some bio males, like me, are smaller than most men.

>I think trannies are gross.
>I think
>I

Yeah, subjective opinion which isn't valued.

#REKT

Sorry you couldn't pass.

I don't have steam.
Lenght 5, girth 4.5
There is a little bit of power in it, but I'm just saying.
Why would you bash me and talk shit if you want to put your dick in me.
It is hot. You don't know what you're talking about.

You tell 'em gurl.

If you feel sure about it I think you should do it, especially if you've always wanted a womans body. But you need to be ready for a lot of hardship probably, but in the end you'll find happiness.

You also seem to have thought about it a lot already and have most things figured out. I don't think there's a problem if you've already thought it through.

If you're not surrounded by people who support you make sure you find people who are supportive. Even if it might not feel like you need the support now you'll probably need it some time in the future, I can't imagine trans life being easy.

Go for it my dude

Thanks.
I really do need support. I'll find people who will help me on my journey.

Yeah, you pretty much get it.