Wwyd?

wwyd?

Keep her on the boat as a sex slave, tied up in one of the cabins, pull her pigtails slap her about

Wwyd

Check wind speed and heading. Possibly change headsail.

make her fat

>beat her head in with the anchor and throw her overboard tied to it.

more of her

let's not pretend that bitch ass dodger actually protects against anything. Otherwise, the sheets are well trimmed. 8/10 this is a reasonably well run boat.

Forced lesbian action between them

peel those leggings off, throw her on the bed suck her pussy until its dripping wet and red hot, then shove my hard cock into her and fuck her until i fill her womb with my cum, i want to breed this slut... wwyd to mine?

I'd take the pens off her to write whore across her forehead, then I'd rip that top off and slap her tits. Shove her down onto that bed a tied her too it, fuck her tight asshole dry and give her a nice anal creampie

That cucker probably doesn't know the difference between a genniker and code zero...

get her to the toilet cabin, ripp off her bikini and fuck her backwards while holding her mouth with my hand. Cum inside her and watch the cum dripping into the toilet

wwyd ?

she would enjoy that very much

Moar?

Huge forehead,

I'd love to slap her whore face about, looks like a right dirty whore ripe for a rough painful fucking. I'd like to get her tied up against a wall so I could whip her all over, specially her tiny tits. Then I'd like to invite a bunch of black guys to breed that dirty whore

I'd like to facefuck that dumb whore

Damn what a perfect body, I think she'd be kept as a sex slave

depends what you wanna see...

Rail that asshole and pussy nonstop. Knock her up and toss her ass overboard as soon as the labor pains start.

Damn your girlfriend ?

Throw her into that closet and use a clothes hanger to choke her, pull down her pants and anal rape while she struggles for breath, making sure to play with her tits while I'm pounding away, finish up her ass, slap her in the face and leave her there to cry

Throw fucking overboard

yeah bro

wwyd?

heres a little more for ya

push her off my boat
this aint water world

Would say, go and bring me a kebap. I'm starving.

I'd like to get her naked in public, with her tits and ass bruised from the night before, face fuck her whore mouth and open her holes up to any random guy to fuck her

wwyd
My cousin

I wanna see everything plz

face fuck her, pulling her hAir to make sure she takes it all down her throat, then cum in her hair

Push on the ground and lift one of her legs in the air so I can get a good shot of her pussy, roughly fuck her and slap her ass while she struggles, squirms and cries like a whore, creampie her while teasing her about being pregnant and wipe my dick off in her shapely ass crack

Picture name is accurate
Maybe treat the local homeless population with her holes

mmmm love the idea of her being gangraped by hobos

Well if the bitch wants to be a dog I'll treat the cunt like a dog, I wrap a choke chain round her neck and get her on all fours, then I'll pull the chain so she can just breath enough air to not pass out, then I'll start raping her while keeping her choke chain nice and tight, when I'm ready to cum I'll pull out and cum on the floor and make her lick it up.

Maybe I could keep her in a cage and not feed her, she might look good if she was skinny

Unbelievable, what's she like in the sack

shes a great fuck

How does she like it

Press the emergency stop button, gag her with one of my socks.then use and abuse her slutty body, I'd absolutely love to ruin her face

doggy style

You ever done anything rough

Invite a friend round and pin her to the wall, we'll lovingly suck on her nips and fingerfuck her while she cries, then we'll move on to the main course he'll enter her tight tiny butthole and I'll take her pussy so I can see the looks of anguish on her face and lick the tears from her eyes, then we'll both cum in her whore holes highfive and leave

ofc, she loves anal too, and fucking in public places

you stole my trips

wwyd to this pregnant slut I'm friends with. Been blacked before. Wouldn't surprise me if they came out tanned.

Anyone fancy letting out some stress and anger on my girl and doing a brutal wwyd? Have many more pics of course. Hurt her? Abuse her, humiliate her

Send her back to Mexico

Another

Fuck her silly then toss her into the ocean.

Stone her to death for wearing such revealing clothing, then go home and fuck my goat/9 year old wife.

buy her butt implants

Id take her belt off, pull down her pants and whip her ass.

i agree, how can she let ANY hair show... WHORE

bend her over my knee and spank her for wearing that slutty skirt.

breed the slut

moar!

wwyd? my big sis

Anyone?

Seems good

tie her over that little stool, grip those hips and plough her ass

Have her talk dirty and blow me until I grab her hair and cum down her throat.
Get her drunk, fuck her hard from behind, pulling on her hair, secretly record us and send the video to her parents.
Start with her on top, grinding on me for a while, before I flip her over, fucking her missionary and cumming inside her.
Bind their hands behind their backs, fucking their mouths first before bending them over. Head down, ass up, fucking one and fingering the other until I cum on their faces.
Tear the dress up to the hip, pulling her panties to one side. Fuck her roughly, quickly, before she's really ready, and cum on her pussy.

WWYD? Replies for replies.

Facefuck

Brutal facefuck while she's naked but still wearing the hijab.

stretch out her anus with my cock and fill it with cum.

Fuck the left, then nut in the right's throat.

Nice!! I want some real brutal stuff!

Cum on right's feet and make left lick it off.

Have left lay down on her back and fuck her missionary, while right sits on top of her and I fondle and kiss her. Then when I'm about to nut I pull out and cum all over right's face. After some R&R, I do the same thing but switch their positions.

She would love it

Fuck her in the ass, film it, send to her family.

Tit fuck them both

THROW THE SAND NIGGER BACK IN THE OCEAN

Lay brunette on the floor facing up and face-fuck her while blond sits in a chair (legs spread open) in front of me and me eating her out.

jump off

Fuck the one on right between her tits. Then make her suck my dick so that i can cover her face with cum. Then make the one on left suck me hard again so that i can fuck her ass without a condom.

Tie them up and repeatedly cum in their faces.