Rekt Thread - Humans Edition

Rekt Thread - Humans Edition

Please focus on humans, animals being abused is just sad for most people. Alright?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLLUAHYQBYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone got anything from Manchester

I'm sure there's a photo of that floating around somewhere, let me find it.

Ye I want manchester gore plz

Bump

i never want to see animals hurt

This is OP- This is the only one I've found so far

too soon

Anyone got that video of that guy's head inflating and deflating in a forest or something? I'm wondering what the hell that is

It's never too soon for Sup Forums

You are pathetic but lets fucking do it.

If you ever find yourself entertained or amused by the torture of animals, then you have degraded. Your mind has broken. You have become primitive. Like a caveman. To see innocent creatures being murdered and getting off to it is clearly a power thing in psychological terms. The poor animals don't even know what's going on. They're innocent - have the minds of children.

Hurting them is sick. Animals have done nothing to us or this planet. They simply try to live an ignorant and blissful life. But that is usually interrupted by a sick fuck who thinks it's cool to take the life of a defenceless creature.

I don't mind seeing humans being hurt or killed because I fucking despise them. They are the only thing on this planet that has the potential to do major, irreversible damage. And what's worse, is that we're too fucking stupid to use it for good. We all, as a species could go so far. It makes me so fucking upset.

why? sand niggas = animals too

>majority of their victims were white
There were even more women in there than black

me too desu

I could watch this all day.

Wow what a noble guy jeeze

fucking love this kind of justice.

Legend

Mr. Flappy Face

RKO! RKO OUTTA NOWHERE!

Guys come on. Post something

must be fake, womens are not allowed to drive. maybe some terrorists who have those garbage bags wearing?

Story?

i know what you are feeling. rekt is dead, to many faggots on the Sup Forums street

And illiterate fools too.

Story?

WTF IS THIS?

Some churka(muslim) wanted to pick a fight with them and he brought his fists to a gun fight

bump

Story?

Sure would have been helpful to have peripheral vision here

playing bang bang shoot shoot, look at the kid, hes very happy

He said rekt, not ylyl..

Come on guys, I want more gorey ones like this one.

I love these justice vids. Keep em coming user

Justice ones are cool, but I'd love to see some more gorey ones aswell.

unfortunately most of them are >2mb. Thanks Hiro

Holy fuck is this during a riot or something?

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

i think he had also a bad day and let it all out. luck for him

this is 4 chan ,,, the bomber prob posted it him self

Maximum lurking

pakistani butt plug

Now I want to become a cop

The only thing that gets off are my taste buds when I see a team of cows lined up for slaughter. I hate seeing anything else getting hurt/torchured. I'm a dog person, but even cats don't deserve to get lit on fire, shoveled, blown up, etc.

Did the cops shoot him?

I really really like cops now.

post more power line fails
youtube.com/watch?v=MLLUAHYQBYw

So I'm guesiing everyone carries in brazil?

my gods are smiling at me, imperials. can you say the same?

thx for the justice poster. this is the best kind of rekt thread.
gore fags and animal torture fags are literally the worst

b u m p

also bump

>newfag

Stop it! :(

why i cant watch the videos???

love how the man in the cap just takes his bag and go away.

Burn your iPhone you stupid nigger

jihad is strong with those ones

for a split second I thought the muslim picked him up and threw him back

top ekk

You just need VLC bro

because you're not using firefox

Humans are designed to fucking kill animals, weakling. You're a disgrace to this race. Go fuck your dog.

I recognize that gay blowjob..

okay, whoops, this slipped out of my folder, sorry.

This'll make up for it

>designed to kill animals

can you imagine being this 16 year old typing this in real life and actually believing it unironically.
torturing animals is just a sociopathic power-trip on a weaker being than themselves. that's it. they feel inadequate and powerless and it is an outlet for them to justify meaning to their demanding, insecure psyche.

it's all just a power game. it's pretty simple.

I'll add that the other side of it(the people who enjoy watching it happen and posting it) they just do it cuz it makes other people mad so they can seem superior because they believe having emotions are weak cause daddy beat them and belittled them when they cried

Shut up an post vids you psuedointellectual cunt

Would you guys join a private place to share gore if I made one? I want it to have a huge catalog of organized stuff, not shitty webms with no sauce or story.

I wanna be a cop too legally i could be a beast and nobody can say nothing this country is great

triggered!

i have been posting faggot. i'm sorry i struck a chord into your daddy's abuse as a child.

can you imagine animal abusers actually being held accountable? guaranteed every single one of them will be like that guy in gladiator when he has to go fight in the arena and he just shits and pisses himself.

That kid is a fucking gangster

Allab kehbahap

MY FETISH

Can you imagine anyone actually giving a shit about your unsolicited opinions? Or your inane strawmanning and possible projections for that matter.

> post above

It looks like they might have been trying to rob or kill him. The guy in black has a gun out too before he runs

top kek