MARIHUANA

MARIHUANA

---
Hey Sup Forums.

Is this good quality weed? Something you'd smoke yourself?
How much would this go for where you live? It's around 290grams (10 ounces)

The picture makes the some of the leafs look like they don't have any trykomes, but it's actually fairly white IRL.

Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TUT46ZR5CC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you saying those two jars have 10 oz in them?

Yeah, from the top is hard to see. Should had taken a picture to show you the front in vertical.

This is an older picture, but it's the same glass jar.
So, what do you think?

Oops, I misread. I have 10 ounces in total.

10 oz go for around $1500 aud Sydney

Jesus fucking Christ, seriously? That's a lot of money, man. Where I live I could barely get 500 bucks for this.

Has anyone ever tried selling weed online?

weed looks home grown. nothing special like dispensary weed. I don't know where you're from, but if you're selling the ounces individually then $150-200 would be a good starting point. All together though, I wouldn't buy it for more than a grand.

turn it into BHO

What would make this weed be special? Better trim? bigger buds? More exotic colors? Milkier buds?

Trying to increase my quality,

weed is for niggers

it wasn't trimmed all that well, which means it probably wasn't cured either. curing for a month or two can really make a difference in quality

Needs better trimming for sure. Just find a nice use for the trimming and its ok :))

BHO doesn't sell around here, I've tried. The peeps around are just in for the BIG factor, they want extremely big buds with a small demographic that loves flavor above all else. Plus it pays like shit (literally 500 bucks is the best I can hope for 10 ounces).
Do you think I could sell BHO online?

Alrighty, I'll give it another trim pass (literally just trimmed it all yesterday by hand, took me 10 hours). Then I'll start curing. Smells awesome, it's a White Ryder mixed with K, so it's got that fruity/lemon after smell going on.

Thanks for the tip.

It's either this, or go homeless. There's no jobs where I live, no matter how much I beg.

i dont know why you couldn't sell it online. it would easier to conceal in a package and it has a lighter smell then buds. and you could charge a premium price selling on darknet or something

I'll do some research about it, kinda scary to sell shit on the darknet tbh.

Goddamn that jar made me cringe but the amount of weed in it confuses my cringe gland

Shut the fuck up you stupid cunt.

kek, I literally put the Pony in the jar just for that sort of reaction. Hard to believe a colorful cartoon horse can make a man angry in 2017.

Never fails to put a smile on my face.

OP here, I have a question.

Do you guys prefer organic grown weed over synthetic? My clients say my weed tastes incredible (it's all organic). Do you think you guys could tell the difference?

Looks good, probably solid mid grade

$60 an 8th

needs to be trimmed a bit leafy other than that looks good

im assuming when you say synthetic you mean using nutrients and shit. there really isn't a difference and anyone that says there is is just a pretentious asshole. they are probably the same people that ask "is it gluten free"

60 bucks for 3.5 grams? Holy fucking crap. I am selling at 1.7 bucks per gram in here (one big sell, too pussy to sell in the streets). I was born in the wrong fucking country.

IMO the bud looks pretty good, but like other anons said, they just need a little more love with the trimming. How's the consistency when you break it up? Does it feel wet or crunchy?

Definitely needs another trim pass, even if the leaves have tricombs on them, most consumers don't want to see a ton of leaf on the bud. Cut it down all the way to the bud and save all the trim to make edibles, tincture, or some kind of extract.
It will definitely be easier to sell (and it might go for a better price) if it has a better trim job, worth the time.
It depends where you are, but in California mids like that'd go for somewhere between $30-$40 an 1/8th depending on what dispensaries are in your area

I would buy some tbh . Got Kik ?

It feels spongy, but not brittle. Still needs to be cured though, doesn't burn very well yet. The smell is awesome though.

you may need to dry it a little bit more too.

3 grams for 50 euro where I live. so from an ounce you can make 450 euro times 10 would be 4500.

Selling in ounces you would charge a bit less as its a bulk price so maybe 3500 that way.

Sorry friend, not US based. I am in EU.

I'll give it another trim, but I am seriously going to start looking into selling online because I am not expecting more than 500 bucks out of this, even with the best trimming I could give.

I am too pussy to sell in the streets, tbh.

looks like garbage

5€ per gram if it's decent weed... 290 grams, then 1450€. Not bulk sale though.

Trim more and take out noticable stems & seeds if any

No friends who smoke?
Ask around your friend groups and you shouldn't have to look far to find enough people to sell all of it
Maybe even try selling it to whoever you buy weed from

Yeah, but I really don't like that way of dealing. The people I know are not that trustworthy and when people know you are in the business, then shit complicates. I prefer to bulk sell, it's safer. Might think about it, I dunno.
No seeds, it's all femme. That second trim pass is definitely coming.

If you know people in the business I'm sure you can find someone to pay more than 500 for everything and then you don't have to ship or worry about any online transactions

Horrible trim job. That's really all someone could say about this weed from the low quality pictures.

Denver dispensary budtender here

Just got one contact for bulk selling, and he is a middle man tbh. I just got started, not sure where to find serious and professional people, I can't produce very big either. And since I am doing this to avoid going homeless, this is the best I've got atm.

highway robbery

Except you also draw ponies and post on /mlp/. Your hobby is objectively shit tier.

looks shit

Well, If I had money I would be getting my pilots license and working on my project drifting car, but since I am a fucking poorfag this is what I do.
If you lived in the fucking isolated shit hole I live in, you would watch mlp too.

thats not ten ounces, looks like 2 at the most

1450€ here in Spain (1g=5€)

Vendiendo en la calle?

No, I'd be actually creating instead of aping the designs of a cartoon for children.

You think I only Draw ponies? Hit me up when you are grinding fundamentals 12 hours a day so you might one day get paid online drawing furry cocks.

At least I am trying, you fucking fag.

That looks skunky

You're a lying fag

>furry cocks

I remember this jar from another pot thread, at the end that austrian guy decided to grow weed or not?

No kidding, unless I get good enough for concept art free lance work, that's the best I am hoping for. Either way it's gonna take me at least 1 more year of grinding like a fucking bitch everyday.

Here's a very shitty pic of current bud I am trying, my better phone is charging atm. Is this trim OK? I'll take better pics in 7 minutes.

Not sure, I don't have any contacts that post on Sup Forums. I also can't remember the thread, was it long ago?

I miss old Sup Forumsstoner breads

Has anyone purchased from gramup.com? I'm from UK it says only ships and delivers to cali but I put my details in and they came up like my address does anyone know if they do ship overseas?

Dude that shit goes through customs..

Stealing this blueprint, hope it's not classified

So they don't then? Because you can get weed drugs off dark net which goes through customs plus I've sent back loads of package's from Amsterdam to my home address and they come through everytime

I take its a no then and to kill myself kek thanks for letting me know

Where in EU are you from?

Oh, you bet it's not. The world will fear the replica of the P51-B (B stands for Brony).

Paella country.

hey Sup Forums whats the easiest way to make an edible ive heard of nutella cookies but not sure if its worth doing

Here's a very shitty M1 Abrahams I did while practicing Perspective skills, maybe you can sell it to the Chinese.

Trimming buds one by one here, this is going to take a while....

I am guessing you guys want all the dark green bits to go?

I've ordered seed from over seas to the United States a lot of time at least over 20. Just dont get sad when you get a letter from US Customs telling you they found something suspicious in your package.

Worst part about being a grower is trimming.. ALways hated it and hated when the pruning shears get too sticky

Poser faggot

>hated when the pruning shears get too sticky

Yeah...that's the worse part about it. I spent literally 10 hours yesterday trimming the 10 ounces, and it still looks like shit apparently.

Not posing, just learning the ropes. This is my second grow and I am still not sure how to trim properly.

That's what I'm saying. That shit won't get you high until you make it into some concentrate

If you sell it by the 1/4 you could make 60 per 1/4 where I'm from in the US. Anywhere near a college town and you could sell it all in a week ez.

>Mlp
>Shitty weed

Oy, that was my first grow ever. Cut me some slack. At least I got told the taste was incredible. Then again that might not mean much, considering the weed in my area is apparently really bad.

I think like two weeks ago, but i remember clearly your MLP jar.
The guy was wpndering if cultivating it in his family's mountain farm was a good idea or not, then the discussion digressed on how mountain people rape their daughters etc..

No buds anymore :( been smoking kief for 5 days straight

so do you retards ever put your fiskers in a glass of rubbing alcohol and clean the resin off?

What the fuck, I don't remember that at all. I might have left before the thread was over and miss it.

Wow, those buds look so much better than mine. I need to step up my game, lol.

In Roamnia that shit is about 3000$

Ran out of rubbing alcohol, got not vehicle and the closest store is 6 miles away from me.

dont smoke weed smoke concentrate

youtube.com/watch?v=TUT46ZR5CC8

>3 grams for 50 euro
Better be good

160$/ounce
Maple syrup Land.

Why is it so expensive in Canada? That's insane.

Our money suck ?
Also this is the street price
Canada haven't officially legalise it!
Summer 2018. Gov is talking about 7$/g.

I'm in Norway and I ordered 40 seeds from a Amsterdam seed shop. Shop sent me 43 seeds which made me a felon and I had to spend two weeks in jail plus I've had on two separate occasions police raids based on "the suspicion of growing illegal drugs"

That's fucking insane, man. In Spain I can buy seeds legally and even growing is a grey area. The only illegal thing is just selling the weed.

Yes, you're not smoking pesticides and fertilisers if it's organic and properly flushed. Organic tastes richer and more natural.

Quality is really important to me, so I'll just stick to organic. Hopefully the taste will make up for my other rookie short comings like shit trimming and small buds.

OP HERE.

I am off for a jog, thank you all for the responses. Hopefully the next time I post, I'll have much better quality buds to show.

better trimming, you need denser buds too. shits airy as fuck

Gl;hf OP.

Kek, it was a fun thread, shame you missed the last part..
But as that kraut said, mountain rape best rape