Loli bread?

Loli bread?
Loli bread.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Little girls drawn or irl make my dick hard
but I only wank to one and it keeps my perversion in check. Guess which one. You won't be surprised.

Check 'Em

Yeah, no

hmmm Mari?

got any good loli pics sites guys?

now that's a very small condom...

It sure is

bump
the other thread finally capped

God damn People try to take over my spidey thread?

What was the discord server code? I missed the last one

bump

shota condom

shit boi

Loli discords?

that's just disturbing.

She picked it out just for you

i like how the chick in the back is trying not to stare at him

Is he legit gay or something?
I thought he was just a huge troll doing it for shits, but I'm starting to wonder.

at the very least, i'm pretty sure he's a legit attention whore..., possibly legit retarded..., definitely legit cringe.

Oh boy

>attention whore

more of this artist please

Attenzione

what whichcraft is this

i know you're not going to stop because of anything i say, so i'm not sure why i'm doing this, but here it goes.

i've seen a lot of shit on this site. not that i care if you believe me, but i've been here since there was only three boards. since the days of /l/, /yiff/, when Sup Forums meant guro, not whatever the hell it is now. i was one of the idiots standing outside a church of scientology, thinking that i could help bring down a monster with raw enthusiasm. i wanted snacks back, i raged at mootxico, i cringed at the endless rickrolls, and the mainstream embracing the trends set here. i've been through well over a dozen DDOS attacks here, and helped perform probably a dozen on others. i watched the rules of Sup Forums get written, and watched as those same rules became jokes. and you know what?

in all that time, there's been loli on Sup Forums. even when there was a board dedicated to it. even when that board got killed by moot's host and the whole community on it picked up roots and started not4chan. that whole time there's been whiteknights, bait peddlers, and shitposters trying to get us to stop. and you know what?

we're still here, mother fucker. always will be. don't let the door hit you on your way out.

shit, i'm gonna have to hit an atm... and pickup some baby oil...

My nigga.

thanks. i've been thinking of revising it, but now that i've copypasta'd it over half a dozen times, i guess it's just set, isn't it? also, have a loli bride.

Is it your daughter?

at least he has good taste

For all things bread

discord dot gg/wRezpMc

NOICE

Just for loli or for whatever?

no feet???

abandoned lolithread? whats wrong with you Sup Forums?

who's this?

whats that moddlable 3d game?

honey pure i think

Looks like Ramona from the Scott Pilgrim series

Sorry I havent my folder here...
Fml, cant post

thanks

seven

honey select

honey select's the only one i know of

that's it, at least i got the first part right