Pedos like to argue for their "rights". Psychomological issues asides...

Pedos like to argue for their "rights". Psychomological issues asides, is it even possible for an adult to have sex with a child without causing injury?

Asking because I'm not a medfag and genuinely curious. What do they even do with children??

Something to do with an intricate maze and then infinite combat. LELELELELELEXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

They run their hands all over their soft little naked bodies, feeling the budding breasts and forming curves, teasing their taught little nipples in small circles with their fingertips, allowing them to use their little hands to paw and squeeze at their cock until they climax.

Upwards of 80% of psychology is proven fabricated, lies, bullshit. Everything psychologists and therapists "know" is bullshit, user.

Google it yourself. They try to repeat psychological studies.. and they can't. The results aren't repeatable.

It's all bullshit.

All of the damage done is done by the therapists and their family that believe the psychological community. They ruin them.

>Psychomological

Like I said, I don't fucking care. I'm asking about the anatomical side of things. How does pedosex even work?

If you harm ANYONE it may cause phsycological issues. But what if you don't even harm?

>google it yourself

have you ever considered trying to find information outside of the internet?

then they get over it and life goes on

Citation required

Oral: 3+
Vaginal: 8+ with prior stretching (ie. since she was 4) and lots of lube

MUST WE HAVE THIS THREAD EVERY DAY

>anecdotal evidence incoming
I raped a 13 year old and she turned into a massive whore and pill popper
Three years later she invited me to have a threesome with her friend out of the blue.
Female psychology is incomprehensible

>ITT:

This girl looks like a Shad drawing come to life

A young girl who was raped had a fucked up life.

Who would have thought.

That's some rather specific info there.

A different question to fuck with Sup Forums's mind.
What do with lets say a 10 yo victim after, when all they want is more?

WTF are you on about?
I think meant Freudian Psychoanalysis, which is clearly not the same thing.

Here is a psychological phenomenon, that you can verify by yourself:
-The Women are wonderful effect:
A bias from which people think women are "Good" by nature, that they are trustworthy. They wouldn't hurt a fly.

So, is it false? Aren't women perceived as having a better nature than men?

pass her off to whoever likes girls that old

I just find the part where she invites her rapist to fuck her again odd.

>Upwards of 80% of psychology is proven fabricated, lies, bullshit.
Also, it's a fact the gov't utilises mind control devices. Google it yourself.

Brutal response Sup Forums
The middle schoolers gonna have fun

Define "child."
Prebubescent girls should not have penetrative sex.
Either way, I would like to win the right to legally posess media.

She was raped at 13 and was drug addicted.

Do you really think it's that odd?

kys

Yes. It is possible.

But why not get one of the many other dicks she's had instead

i would love to

She's a child who is addicted to drugs and was raped.

Why are you trying to make sense of what she's doing?

Don't speak for me, faggot, I am okay with myself.

So it wasn't bad to fuck a child or what do you wanna say???

i was speaking for myself fag

depends on how old and/or well groomed the child is but there can be and generally is some damage to the child's genitals after penetrative sex.

So, I'm a social worker and I get to deal with a lot of child abuse cases. A lot. When we suspect that there is a case of child abuse in the family of a very small child, such as a toddler for example, as well as examining the child(ren)s underwear, we will sometimes go through old nappies (i love my job) looking for signs of vaginal or anal bleeding.

If the child has been groomed over the course of a couple of years by a careful abuser then there is not that much damage actually. Thi sis when the abuser has for example used toys and mild penetration over a couple of years to gradually make the child more open (in both senses to the word) to sex.

There is a big debate regarding the psychological damage caused but I have found on the whole children who have been subjected to several years of abuse have also had the threat or implied threat of violence, ostracisation, seperation etc hanging over them.

One guy we had have seemed genuinley surprised to hear that they have been damaging their daughter, saying that they loved the child and would never do anything to hurt them. That the anal bleeding was just an unfortunate sideeffect of their love making and he hoped that it would eventually stop happening and that he kept promising himself that he would be gentler the next time etc etc.

To be fair though, I have more sympathy for the pedos than I do witht he violent ones. We sometimes get people who are physically kicking the shit out of their kids or are just neglecting them. The very worst cases is when there is violence, neglect and sexual abuse. Those are the cases I masturbate to the most.

I guess mainly to shift the blame?

>The very worst cases is when there is violence, neglect and sexual abuse. Those are the cases I masturbate to the most.

The twist tho

storytime?

kek

Just join the next "no rules" kik group to find out.

meh, sure. what do you want to know?

ikr. but seriously, this is still Sup Forums, even though every other fucking thread is people eating shit and girls waving their dicks around

>Those are the cases I masturbate to the most.

I am sure this is somehow immoral.

What the actual fuck!. This thread is trash!

>I am sure this is somehow immoral.

holy fuck you asperger faggot, its a fucking joke you tight ass religious lunatic fuck.

DISCUSTING

Triggered newtard is triggered.
Kek

TOPKEK!

Sex is only for +18 people

I really don't recommend fucking kids. They are shit in bed and very seldom take any initiative.

No

>9

man sooooooo accurate

this is the map we should all be using when planning our vacations

Oh my God I was thinking the exact same thing

That was not my question.

>19

9, 19... there is only one number difference and the number is quite small. I see no problem here.

B-but you have to be married! Marriage is all about l-love!

So Being a faggot is not illegal now, why should being a pedo be?

gtfo you damn scientologist

Where is this blue region? Asking for research purposes.

Well it's a decade. That's a fair chunk of a person's life.

Gtfo behaviorism is founded on an immense amount of data. Empirical studies have been replicated over and over again.

Now psychodynamic approaches, that's totally bullshit

Yemen. Safe travels

Psychology is a soft science? Nullshit, not when done right. There are entire approaches in psychology that do not consider hypothetical constructs. They only deal with measurable behavior. That's as objective as you can be.

But it is only ONE decade. Nothing interesting ever happened only in one decade.

Think about the thirty years' war!

Assuming we're talking about a persons life, a lot can happen in a decade. For example, most of the time in which we are receiving a formal education takes place roughly within a decade.

I found the pedo nigger

Always depends on what age range we're talking about. If we're talking about the biggest demographic most pedophiles go for, namely 8-13, then there is definately more psychological damage done.

However the physical damages can be quite severe if they're not treated well or if they get inflicted in a very brutal manner.

I had a case where there was a 9 year old girl that got abused by her brother. The girl was injured so hard that the cervix got damaged. A vital part of the vagina that sperm HAS to travel through in order to even get the chance of fertilization. At first my colleague had no idea how he did it. Because the part we're talking about is 2-5cm max and this was a child, so the chance of actually damaging it is tiny.

What we came to know a little later is that right before the brother raped her, he punched her in her lower stomach and the venus mound, multiple times. Our guess was also that he used a form of bat or club to inflict so much damage.
This is when we also discovered that through this abuse, some of the organs stopped developing.

So in short the brother beat her and raped her so brutally, that she will now never be able to get kids in the future.

That's not very nice sisters are for hugging, not hurting

>That guy fucks his sister

>I had a case

Stopped reading right there.

No credentials or evidence shown to prove you're a professional; therefore, you're a liar.

Stfu.

Kys

/thread

sage

Tragic, this sort of thing. From the sounds of it you're a policeman or social worker, but you help those in need either way, so keep up the good work! :)

>*tips fedora*

>believing someone
>on Sup Forums

newfags gonna newfag

As Moot would say:

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I'm just showing support on the off-chance this story might be true.

What about the story makes it unbelievable?

sorry. what was the question?

your mom. now stfu

this is Sup Forums. tell us more. So sad that so many people abuse relatives. Everyone would prefer to hear stories of oh-so-consensual incest, but in reality, sex is only a smart part of the game of domination, opression and brutality. shame.

>being this gullible
>being this stupid

sage

>tell me more so I can fap

Perverted pedo detected.

I wouldn't mind penetrating a 14-15 year old female. It's just natural desu.

This post is why you will never get your hands on kids legally...

>So it wasn't bad to fuck a child or what do you wanna say???

Why do you avoid to answer my question?

I'm not this guy btwWhat DO you guys want me to do? I'm volunteering in a social worker program that let's me get a certificate to then get into studying medicine with my bad grades. If you don't believe me then I guess you don't.
I also should add that this was one of the most extreme things I saw. Stuff like this usually doesn't happen.

My sister and I were consensual. And sometimes I felt forced, sometimes she felt forced, but it was consensual in our innocent heads.

>inb4 moar
[spoiler]I was 7-13, she is four years younger. We grinded on each other a lot, or showed each other our genitals. No licking, barely touching, no penetration. Once I started leaking we stopped because I made a mess. Now it is a bit awkward between us, we both try to seem like we forgot about it.[/spoiler]

Man, I don't recommend it. I want to get drunk with her and tell her that we played medics and sorry if I was forceful sometimes please can we try to be bros again.

How exactly is being a pedo synonymous with child sex? It's child molesters that have sex with children, not paedophiles.

Tara used to take a pounding like a champ, she was never injured

can i meet you?

Most of us don't do anything with children, it's just fantasy.

summerfags are early this year

>Female psychology is incomprehensible
You are an idiot. For better comprehension: study twinks

>is it even possible for an adult to have sex with a child without causing injury
No.