Just curious...

Just curious, why are pictures and videos of physically abused / mutilated / murdered children and animals legal in the USA and allowed to be posted here on Sup Forums?

Example gore/"rekt" thread: Isn't distributing and sharing such content propagating its production by---to some degree---normalizing it, glorifying it, trivializing it and encouraging those who genuinely get kicks out of it to produce more?

Just saiyan, it all seems a little too familiar, being very similar to one other kind of material that is illegal in the USA and banned from Sup Forums.

Anyone else see the blatant, double-standard-ridden, pseudo-moralfag hypocrisy?

Yeah. Maybe they could make Daisy's Destruction legal and just cut out the genitals

praise kek. yeah, cut them out literally, then it'd be a-ok according to fascist 4cuck normie l̶o̶g̶i̶c̶ "morals" (provided they didn't know its 'truly way moar evil' origin). (^:

bump

Duhh, don't you know that it's only bad if it threatens the modern wymyn's artificially extended sexual-marketplace lifespan? Never had anything to do with morals... ever

you can thank feminism, its cuckold enablers, and the white-genocide scheming kikes for that...

bump for 4gag rationalizations

do any of you sjw safe-spacers have one single argument to make?

bump for justice

Why because sexual crimes are far worse than violent crimes of course. If the person was the victim of a sexual assault they're as good as dead anyway.

I dunno. Animal cruelty and gore are pretty big indicators for mental disease, too.

-If you came into this thread to defend posting that kind of shit, you need help, and you should google and contact your local public health center for options.

Exactly how are they worse? Go on, enlighten me...

Pro tip: one is objectively game over, but the other is subjectively game over for SOME people

>of course
get a load of the arrogance on this one
>they're as good as dead anyway
I know many who have been the victims of such things and I can tell you for sure they are not "good as dead"; they live relatively happy and fulfilling lives... You're thinking of the smaller minority of extreme cases, and the perpetual victim sympathy/attention-whores who exaggerate for $$ and/or to give someone a much harsher sentence..

You shouldn't be on Sup Forums or even Sup Forums as a whole. Just leave, this place isn't for your kind.

>your kind
and what kind is that, user?

Fucking Normies Reeeeeeeeeeeee!

Still waiting for one single valid argument out of your literal normies :^)

Freedom thats why. People should be able to see what is out there and what happens in reality. You don't like it don't watch it, simple as.

I suspected as much

[spoiler] lrn2read you spic cunt [/spoiler]

You'll be one of us soon, just you wait...

see
>reading comprehension
seriously, do you 12vie 4kids even know how to lurk these days on cuckchan?

>Freedom
>Sup Forums
I think you may be lost there little aspie, this is 2017, not 2010. You must be new here.

nigger, i've been at this game for nearly 5 years... you just need to wipe daddy's semen from your eyes and learn how to read a fucking post holy shit. kek

Fuck you KYS fagget GTFO now

cuck

My nigs plz I've been here for longer than ya'll. Freedom is a good thing and its why this shit should be allowed. You people make me cringe..

Stalin never said that shit.
Fake news.

I'm beginning to think you 4kids faggots are seldom able to read an entire post, let alone comprehend it.

Your terrible and communication i think thag is the problem.

why hello there little cuckling, are you having a swell day? now, I just have one question for you after you've removed daddy's cock from your mouth, little junior.. did you READ THE OP?

>Freedom is a good thing and its why this shit should be allowed
riiiiight and so I'm sure you would be happy to see images and videos of sexualized minors on Sup Forums, now wouldn't you.. Oh wait, of course not, right little psuedo-moralfag, safe-spacing, cock-gobbling faggot?

>You people make me cringe
>You people
pay a visit to your nearest mirror, any time, then kys. ty

Regular users of Sup Forums are not right in the head

yet they'll all sheepishly cheer on and defend literal lynching of people who post/share things that are objectively less severe in nature and have no more chance of being propagated... smh fucking mindless zombies who feign "morals" i swear -_-

>terrible communication
>thag

bump

fucking pathetic... it seems all the based anons really did migrate to 8 chan and beyond, long ago... this place is literally 9gag2.0 -- normie invasion edition

bump

RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER! RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER!

I know of MANY rape victims (and a few personally) who would beg to differ, trigglypuff faggot.

rape = rarely destroys someone's life completely, is temporary and damage caused is completely subjective

murder = objectively game over; the worst that could possibly happen

brutal torture is worse than rape, and most sane people would agree to that... and almost EVERYONE would agree that murder is worse than torture

here's a cute little nugget for ya: without rape, our species wouldn't have survived --- and that's the scientific consensus, SJW faggot kys

>without rape, our species wouldn't have survived

This logic is questionable

as is any logic...

Unless you're subverting something very intuitive logic is intended to be objective and valid.

>objective
intuitive = subjective
nice hole you got there
>valid
it is

The objectivity of basic logic is considered intuitive to the human mind. There is no hole here.

bullshit. one man's intuitive is another man's incoherent

He's not defending it idiot he's just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy in allowing mutilated children but not a 17 year olds tits.

>Unless you're subverting something very subjective but suitable to my preconceived beliefs, logic should be objective