Fuck off, we're full

>Fuck off, we're full.

Then explain THIS, Aussies. That doesn't look very full to me.

Let's show them what full actually means, Juan. Any Abdul or Ching Chang wants to join us?

Who would want to live right in the middle of that desert?

Looks like the population of Siberia

Australia is mostly a inhospitable desert, especially the centre of the continent

It's also full of animals that wants to kill you and can kill you in 5 microseconds and killer bulletproof emus

Have you met anyone from Siberia? What kind of people are they? I always thought they were 100% pure Russian extract

Siberia is literally like the entire eastern half of Russia so it's a safe bet he has

Explain this then

Mining?

Emu settlements

Bullet Farms

>red
Poms
>yellow
Chinks
>grey
Emus

>What kind of people are they?

There are not people in Siberia, you know, only bears, mooses and squirrels.

Siberia is the same uninhabited shithole as Australia, but not hot but frozen.

Western Siberia (including KhMAO and YNAO) is quite densely populated.

Those highlighted parts are the only really liveable parts of Australia, it's amazing anywhere in the NT is inhabited or even SA

Mines

SCOOB'D

Australia is a shit country.

mmmmmmmmmmmm

AFAIK they are asians. Never met anyone from asian part of Russia.

Most of that is farmland, you fucking mong. If you think the industry is going to give up agricultural land for housing estates you've got another coming.

Farmland is land people can live on. i.e. we have more liveable land per capita than any other country by far.

You know emus have technology too, right?

>Australia and England are the same countries
>England is overcrowded like India
>Australia is empty

Honest question. Why don't they just terraform the outback? Israel converts desert into habitable areas all the time.

why is it always the americans with those retarded childish questions?

We have plenty of liveable land so there is no need to do so.

Why would they? Australia doesn't lack of inhabitable places. Also you don't have to play like that with the nature. I bet you are an hardcore religious from the South or Utah who believes the Earth was given to you.

Don't be mean pls.
I see.
I'm an atheist and an environmentalist.

it's "liveable", have you heard of Coober Pedy, it's underground because the heat is too much to bear.

That's in the middle of the dessert. Exuding those areas we have more land people can live on comfortably than any other country in the world. Relative to our population