Medfags, tf are these white blobs?

Medfags, tf are these white blobs?

I have suspected Multiple Sclerosis but the Neurologist I saw last week was like "nah it's not MS". I've just received the scans but don't have another neurology appointment until Monday.

In the mean time, wtf are these?

inb4 aids, tumor etc etc

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=multiple sclerosis gut microbiome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

o no.

Also this motherfucker near the cursor

looks like the rest of the brain if you ask me

Lol yeah that's what I thought.

a picture alone makes no diagnosis.

do you have symptoms or rather why were those pictures made?

Sure - it's been basically about ten years of symptoms that went largely ignored, clustered in periods of a few weeks with gaps of months in between. Paralysis, spasms (sometimes overwhelming and almost seizure-like except conscious), pain... about a month ago it started getting way worse and then for most of last week I could barely walk...

also your age and gender pls

what you do for a living might also be interesting

Alien implants.

cancer

34, male

I work in advertising, from home. Nothing labour intensive, sat at my desk all day

Lol I knew I could count on Sup Forums for this reply.

>>
could just be a benign tumor, stay pozzy op

What type of scan is that?

Also, rip in piece op

It's an MRI. And thanks user, I had a good innings, as we say in the UK.

did they run blood tests or did they get some liquor/ nerve "water" for tests?

and what did your physician diagnose?

Blood tests only, no lumbar or spinal fluid or any of dat shit.

Physician hasn't made a diagnosis yet.

Also I'm still waiting for the blood test results

It's a subconscious nipple

It would really help if you actually added the height/dimension of the mrt, but the areas you marked are called gyrus praecentralis, in which brodmann area 4 is located, which is the primary motor cortex and is responsible for motor functions
medfag here btw

and also you should say what kind of MR imaging was used, is it T1 or T2

Thanks user. Nice dubs.

I don't know, unfortunately.

this

still the same medfag btw, i cannot say if it is a local degeneration of the cortex is or a cancerous growth, because we do not know the imaging technic. 'But either way your spasms and pareses/paralsis are probably concected to this degeneration/growth in your primary motor cortex

well no problem at all, hope you get better soon
also keep in mind, an internet diagnosis can and will not be accurate, so do not panic yet

Just looked it up, the one with the numerous white blobs in it is T2.

The white blobs you see could be the meninges (connective tissue covering the brain), or they could be small blood vessels. Another (unlikely) possibility is some sort of calcification.

I am not a radiologist, but I do not see any mass lesion or deformation of the brain tissue. It looks like a fairly normal head MRI.

How old are you and what sort of symptoms are you having?

dude its a brain tumor.

from what you are describing it could have been caused by a stroke. But then again you have lesions on both sides which makes it unlikely

Fuck, sorry, tried to reply but messed up the tagging.

34, male, it's been basically about ten years of symptoms that went largely ignored, clustered in periods of a few weeks with gaps of months in between. Paralysis, spasms (sometimes overwhelming and almost seizure-like except conscious), pain... about a month ago it started getting way worse and then for most of last week I couldn't walk properly.

OP here - is there anything in particular that suggests it's not MS?

I got MS user. My brain is full of those and I got the symptoms you listed. Listen to the neurologist and wish it isn't.

lesions?

Yes it is actually T2, im not a radiologist either, so had to look up in my textbooks. The thing is ,the light/white parts are liquid!, it may be numerous things.

Coolio, thank you.

It's not a tumor!

it also seems from this saggital image that there is some kind of liquid in you lower occipital lap

You have the Gay.
The only solution is to an hero

-A Sup Forums Doctorb.

I was sorely disappointed to find that was not an animated gif.

Indeed. No idea why.

I'm bisexual so I think I only have the gay in one hemisphere, thankfully.

It's brain Worms, medfags here

It should be said though, it is not a cortex degeneration related problem

well here's some advice -- don't panic. and don't take the advice from some asshole on Sup Forums seriously.

your neurologist is your god, listen to him/her. take what Sup Forumstards say with a grain of salt.

whatever the diagnosis, medicine's come a long way -- and they're making rapid discoveries. so try to take 'er easy, remember: stress aggravates every known neurological disorder.

Is it possible it's MS?

Holy shit I didn't know that about stress but it has totally made things worse. And thanks, user.

do you have hypertension, do you drink/smoke?
i am sorry that my answers are a bit cluttered but it has been a long long shift

OP here, I'm gonna peace-out and wait for the neurologist appointment.

Thanks everyone! Much appreciated!

>
>lesions?

Several shown in brain but no on spine, liquor thing confirmed diagnosis and they're also doing mri's often and VEP test for my eyes coming June.

No hypertension, as far as I know my normal blood pressure is actually pretty low.

No drink, hardly any cigarettes but I was a massive stoner for years and only quit recently.

Think like this user, worrying doesn't change whatever it is.

it is still possible that you have ms, but you have to get your spine tapped for the results. but these white spots may be caused by a plethora of shit

Thanks. Definitely going now. Thanks everyone!

no problem at all user, godspeed
but keep on mind if it is ms, it hasnt proliferated yet!

Those are dilated perivascular spaces (Virchow Robinson spaces). Of no concern. Radfag here.

go vegan. no need to thank me.
lmgtfy.com/?q=multiple sclerosis gut microbiome

this is also a very possible differential diagnosis

MS is a good time time. Uncorrinated, numb, tingly, mixed up thoughts. Drugs that can't tell you why they work.

What gets paralyzed? How long does the paralysis last?

Where do you experience spasms? How long do the spasms last?

Is there anything you have noticed that makes the paralysis or spams worse or better? Is there anything you can do to make the paralysis or spasm go away?

Where do you experience pain? How long does the pain last? Does the pain move around at all?

What is wrong with your walking?

Have you ever had head trauma (hit your head, lost consciousness)?

Lyme Disease is a possibility for anyone living in a Lyme-endemic area - especially if you have pets

What illness run in your family? Are your parents healthy?