Ok Sup Forums who is likely to be the leader of the Democratic party next election?

Ok Sup Forums who is likely to be the leader of the Democratic party next election?

Should be Bernie, but it'll be Hillary again.

Some victim I'm sure

lol the DNC isn't doing Hillary again.

And with how this Trump thing plays out it looks like Democrats will most likely have a free win in 2020 regardless of who is running.

Whoever they can find who is least likely to be elected, someone who adheres to no ideals of the party but is also hated by non-Democrat voters.

Probably Hulk Hogan

Either a nigger or a tranny .

>liberals actually believe this

some commie fuck

Lots of dems stayed home because they didn't like Hillary as a candidate and she still won the popular vote and would have won the election if she had 80,000 more votes in key area.

Those dems aren't staying home after 4 years of Trump.

Sounds about right. Both parties have been doing that a lot lately.

Pauly Shore or some other clown

Mr. Bond I think Hillary won the popular vote and if people could have a second crack at it they would leave their couches to vote.

But surely there's a better candidate available it's an easy win for the DNC and they could push for someone who could communize health care AND capitalize on manufacturing.

>capitalize on manufacturing.

It's weird how republicans have made unions a thing to fear/hate and they're all lazy people.

Realistically unions are the only way any decent paying manufacturing jobs are going to exist in this country.

I live in the Paper Mill industry country so there are actually still some unions in the area that pay great but these jobs are being phased out as they get bought out start changing everything for more corporate profit. Literally removing money from the community to give to the board/CEO.

If only 80,000 more illegal aliens had voted for her in addition to the 2 million who did.

Nah just saying if the DNC hadn't run Hillary as the nominee all the Bernie supporters and people who despise the Clinton's would not have stayed home.

Regardless of how many low population counties Trump won he still lost the popular vote and like I said before it's unlikely those people stay home in 2020 after they've seen 4 years of Trump.

I'm not shilling just giving my opinion.

don't keep your hope up there child.

haha keep dreaming, the democrat party is dead.

aww that's cute. some children still think she had a chance.

I lived in DC metro area, worked for a local congressman in MD. He opened up an office in Iowa and hired a dude who only works on Presidential campaigns... So either Elizabeth Warren or John Delaney.

sure kid.

When the thread posters # doesn't go up but the samefag keeps posting.

>kek

because of said unions. not to mention environmental constraints, taxes, yada, yada, yada, blah, blah, blah.

They'll put another idiot in there and then steal it from whoever the people want. At east, that's what happened last time. Then the people's champ took his third home as payment for job well done and said "Fuck the people".

sure kid

I'm going with tranny

I'm going with spic

That's cute.

This guy

Is it wrong?

As much as Trump loves to brag about his massive victory it was actually pretty small and that was with the DNC running a candidate half the party didn't want and didn't vote for.

Unions are at least half the reason your jobs are leaving. Hostage tactics for better pay, inability to fire under performers. Lack of motivation in a global economy. Etc etc etc.

sure kid