ITT: We destroy the pony fags and maintain our newly repaired flag

ITT: We destroy the pony fags and maintain our newly repaired flag.

Plan: So we just figured out that drawing swastikas on them won't work. The mods help repair those disgusting ponies instead of nuking them. So the only way we can permanently remove them is by completely wiping them out with black dots. That way, they won't be able to repair it as easily because they can't see their previous details.

Also, according to our info, the bronies have bots running as well. If anyone is smart enough here to run some sort of script to counter them, that'd be amazing.

They messed with our beautiful flag we worked so hard on, so it's time to get revenge!
Our flag: pixelcanvas.io/@-345,-447 .

Other urls found in this thread:

pixelcanvas.io/@-1092,1731
pixelcanvas.io/@-251,822
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bump

bump user,godspeed

Bump

how

bump

redditors

mass amounts of faggots working together

Fucking kike mods came in and destroyed that one too

> +1 follower

We're losing against fucking ponyshaggers Sup Forums, do something for fucks sake

Underrated post

This. Also, I know there's gotta be a few smart fucks lurking around on Sup Forums too. So if you're here, PLEASE make some kind of counter-bot or script to run against the ponyfags.

hahahaha fags

pretty sure those ponyfags don't use any bots, because they alert themselves on /mlp/ as soon as they see some kind of raid.

Targets:
pixelcanvas.io/@-1092,1731
pixelcanvas.io/@-251,822

enlarge the eyes, they wont suspect

put mexico to sleep while at it

back to /mlp/ faggots

this, put black pixels around the eye lines especially
nobody cares about wetbacks

follow the plan

distort the eyes

I am defending,somebody else take care of painting that red,i can't waste 1 minute.

slowly

> huehuehue lets fuck the horsefuckers.
> you end up fighting against bots and scripts
> the next day, its like nothing happened.
>can find a flag with honking and tracing planes trails
>Cant hack a little pixel placing game but horses fuckers, mexico kids and pokemon fans can.
> huuuurrrr weaponised autism!!!!1!1!!
/pol /bant and /b are failures. You are a disgrace to all the raids that took place here.

shall we see if we can get /bant/ to join in?

>triggered nigger

there is literally no bots
just neets

we could use the help lmao

Only australians and britfags in /bant/ :(

We already got /bant/ on this

This user gets it.
>inb4 horsefucker

>draw a bunch of swastikas
>kike redditor mods repair the whole thing
>durr pony stronk

/bant/ is the one doing it in the first place nigger

Orly?

/mlp/ doesn't have a lot of NEETs from what I've seen.

NEW PLAN

Alright then, so we've all seem to have established that destroying the ponies is hopeless. And since no one has volunteered to make a counter-bot yet, we have no choice but to just focus on expanding the reich flag for now.

NEW PLAN

>we've all seem to have established that destroying the ponies is hopeless
damage controlling horsefucker detected

kek, get out

I'm the OP you retarded niggers. This isn't damage control. I'll repeat again so you can understand:

WE. DO. NOT. HAVE. BOTS. Unless one of you two are smart enough to fucking make one, it's hopeless. We tested it out and confirmed they have about 2-4 running. These bots they have will automatically fix the pixels.

>user is stating a fact.
> hahaha I got not arguments! Better call him a triggered nigger! That should shut him up!
Kys newfag

> still triggered

stop fucking telling people what they should do retard
I for one will destroy those fucking horsessuckers

bump

rolling rolling

oh sorry wrong thread

Sup Forums should be a happy and positive place :-)

kys

How did you test it out? Only a subtle pixel that doesnt stand out can confirm its not a human fixing this shit since it would escape one's notice.