Its a Hal leaves his job and his family to focus on speed running

>Its a Hal leaves his job and his family to focus on speed running

>It's a Hal gets promoted to captain episode

IT WASN'T RUNNING IT WAS WALKING YOU FAGGOT

>Its a Hal goes crazy and beats Lois to death with a boombox episode

>it's a hal ditches work to build a lego civilization in the living room with dewey episode

>it's a hal stops going to work to crush things with a steamroller episode

He was a Ranger not a starship captain REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Ericsson was a Human member of the Anla'Shok during the Second Shadow War.

>In 2261 he was assigned as the Captain of White Star 14.

God fucking damnit that episode is amazing

>He 'accidently' runs over Dewey and Dewey ends up in a wheel chair like Stevie

I mean it was nice to give Stevie a chair buddy but why Dewey?

Captain of a White Star ship is different than being a Captain in Earth Force though.

Please point to me where I said anything about the Earth Force.

That never happened.

>promoted to captain

That sort of implies a military rank.

Rangers have no ranks and therefore cannot be promoted to captain.

jesus christ you guys are fucking nerds

You implied that yourself. I'm only letting you off the hook this because you responded to my trips with some dubs.

I love the Burning Man episode where the crowd thinks he is an artist imitating a suburban dad.

Fuck off Reese

Its a Hal resting after a hard day of work

Go in peace with your trips.

Entil'Zha veni.

>it's a Hal gets busted episode

>it's a Egg episode

>It's a Hal becomes king of the body builders episode
Literally the best one ever

I miss this show so much

I wish there was some way Hal could be on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Wait what?

Yeah its a thing. Near the end of the series IIRC

>it's a Jesus episode

>its a Hal joins ISIS and kills 100 people episode

>tfw the real rules of speedwalking are that you only have to appear to have two feet on the ground at all times
>the fact that Hal had to go though the footage frame by frame only proves the point that the guy wasn't actually cheating

Oh shit I remember now

Guess it's time for a series re-watch

If you look carefully you can spot a young Rich Piana

>tfw it's air

>running
>no episode
>it's an OP fucks up so bad you sage his thread episode

>get moped
>drive on track with my feet dragging on the ground
>ITS OK BECAUSE I HAVE TWO FEET ON THE GROUND

You cant sage anymore newfag

>its a Hal has a toothache and screams in his quietbox episode

>You cant do this old thing anymore
>Newfag

You're the second stupidest person I've been in contact with today.

Is this worth watching if I'm in my late twenties and I only caught glimpses of it, back when it ran?
I like comfy tv, btw.

Let me guess. You saw the first person when you looked on the mirror this morning

Worth at least checking out.

wait can you really not sage anymore?

Yes you can.

>tfw the real rules of speedwalking are that you only have to appear to have two feet on the ground at all times

what kind of stupid rule is that

Nah, it was your Mom in my bed. I usually dont let my slam pieces stay over but she earned it. Lots of effort on her part.

I've been seeing people claim this since 2008. Sage still works the same as it always did except it's not public anymore.

is Hal the best TV dad?

....this is a pamphlet for a wrecking ball

>to have two feet on the ground at all times
nigga what

oh shit thats shane frome weeds I never noticed this

Is there even a question?

the rule is one foot must be on the ground at all times, this is how it is differentiated from running wherein both feet may leave the ground in a stride. The rule is that you must be able to tell by regular sight that a foot is on the ground. These people walk dozens of miles at a time in the race, if you looked at it the way Hal does everyone would get DQ'd because there is no way you don't have both feet leave the ground at least once in a race

The guy was cheating on purpose though and regularly, every 8th step or something like that.

Que baha men memesong

Admiral adama was a pretty cool dad to apollo

Im so triggered.

IT WAS SPEED WALKING FGT

THE WHOLE POINT WAS HIS RIVAL WAS CHEATING BECAUSE HE HAD TWO FEET OF THE GROUND AND WAS THEREFORE RUNNING.

Fuck you OP

>THE WHOLE POINT WAS HIS RIVAL WAS CHEATING BECAUSE HE HAD TWO FEET OF THE GROUND AND WAS THEREFORE RUNNING.
You got it wrong too faggot, his rival was cheating because he had NO feet on the ground and was therefor hopping

that filename

It's fucking amazing. I think there is literally no bad episode. I'm not kidding, every episode is hilarious, and it has a consistent quality. I don't even know how it is possible, but this may be the best sitcom ever.

the finale was pretty much perfect too
>Hal and Lois declare that Malcolm is destined to be president, while the whole family is covered in shit and vomit and who knows what else
>Francis gets a boring ass job just like Hal and is doomed to live the poor life just like his dad
>Malcolm and Reese are both janitors
>Dewey is a good big brother to jaime and has someone there when malcolm and reese are at college

>it's a Hal out-jews a jew episode

The worst ep is the one where the boys get trapped with the carnies but even that one isn't terribad

>Dewey will have an easy and comfortable life

And everything is well in the world.

episode

He was running because both feet left the ground.

>The worst ep is the one where the boys get trapped with the carnies

That episode is fucking great

The worst episode is the one were Reese get Craig to take him and his gf to a concert and Craig turns it into some creepy date

Did you hear the one about the Rabbi and the Priest in the lifeboat?

>Craig turns it into some creepy date
but that is fucking hilarious

the worst ep is when Stevie's mother returns and Lois sends her to hell

Learn how to write properly
And you, learn to read

Hal didn't stop the guy from cheating, he just wondered how he moved so quickly. In the end Hal beats him by walking, you don't think another video could be made of the guy running? The man grabbing the tape was a challenge, "hahah I can do what I want and run away from consequences" but hal quickly disproves that fact

holy shit

you can sage and it won't bump the thread, but it doesn't show up when you mouse over Anonymous

really retarded and pointless change like when reddit removed the ratio of upvotes and downs so you just see the net result

This.

Also, iirc, you can only sage once per thread, after that it counts as a bump

The show definitely declined in its last two years, not sure how anyone thinks otherwise. While it still retained its style and uniqueness, the characters took a serious downturn.

Malcolm became whiny instead of smart, rarely actually outsmarting people and figuring everything out by the end of the episode.

This is especially noticeable with the introduction of the retarded trashy neighbor Hayden Panettiere that babysits them. The fact that Malcolm falls for her manipulation repeatedly is absolutely INSANE. I understand he's a teenager and he has hormones, but it doesn't make him into a completely oblivious retard especially when he's got savant-level intelligence.

I never liked Reese having his own solo plot lines.

Dewey became an unbearable Mary Sue. His crazy friends had their moments but were really annoying most of the time. The chubby blonde girl (Zoey?) was irredeemable.

Francis, Lois, and Hal stayed the same and I liked that.

Lois is in this marriage
-after having at least four men devoted to her in HS
-only for the sex like she tells francis
-has not the wits to go for abortion
-blame her problems on society which does not help the poor
-try to get malcolm to fix her problems in making him president

oh and wait, Hal is in fact not happy to hear that Lois was fucked by other men in HS, but Lois managed to make him think that he won a prize for being chosen by Lois.