What does Sup Forums think of Bill Burr?

What does Sup Forums think of Bill Burr?

Great comedian. Iconic voice helps a lot with his act. Have a pandora station under his name. They need to make more F is For Family on Netflix.

Cucked liberal fuck. Acts conservative but is really hollywood elite. Married too and has a baby with a nigger.

Cool guy would love to see him live. F is family is a nice show.Sometimes enjoy his podcasts

Used to be pretty funny. Now he's a politically correct racetraitor.

just like Sup Forums and Sup Forums was once the best in the job and now its fucking dead

and got marry the fuckin idiot

Most comedians are liberal to an extent. Realistically, they point out bullshit in everything. He's married sure, but he'll end up another lonely and divorced comic because the good ones have no real values and aren't left or right. They're just cynical and generally hate everyone. Wait and see fam.

P great comedian, been a fan of his since 2010, gotta say ever since he got married his comedy has taken a dip. It's not bad but it's nowhere near what it was before. His newest special is a fine example of this for those who don't listen to his podcast, just watch the previous one and then his newest one.

>racetraitor

I'm not my race. Neither are you. If you're that lonely and really need to belong to something join a sports team or a gay church or something. Stop being a loser.

He's washed up. His last stand up special was fucking terrible.

I'd say it's dipped due to all the theropy and trying to be normal. He'll break and deliver some gold before he kills himself. Wait and see fam

Money ruins a comedian's angst. We see it time and time again. All comedians peak right before they become financially successful.

because he married a black skunk

Stop being a nigger, nigger.

them nigger faggots

He's an Islamist cuck. Very unfunny once you see he sides with whoever he thinks is in power. If he didn't make some jokes that are clear propaganda, I would laugh my ass off at his shit

You act like it's your dick. How about you stop telling people what to do and worry about your miserable life. Every race and culture is generally awful. Humans are awful. Get over it you baby. People don't need fags like you barking shit at them.

>I can't handle you barking shit at me
FTFY

You suffer from mental illness.

youre an idiot the guy asked hy someone said he was a racetraitor and because i follow the podcast i know he married a black chick

Bill Burr trying to save himself

Go fuck your mother you Bill Burr loving faggot. I said he can be funny didn't it? You punk bitch

man take it easy Sup Forums its not the rigth place for fellings

He can be ok if he's not crying about muh dead black friend patrice o'neill. That nigger is overrated as fuck by his friends too.
>durr white people be like, black people be like, amirite guise?
Fucking yawn.

It's coming .
May 30th second season

I have a theory that small town white trash are so racist because subconsciously they know they're trash but they're primitive egos won't allow them to acknowledge that they're simple trashy folk. So they grasp at anything they can to consider beneath them and make themselves forgot about how trash they are.

I ain't even white fam. 0/10. Try harder Bill

He supported Sanders in 2016 so he's probably a pretty decent guy.

He seems to only know the word "Evidently."

DUDE!

"WELL EVEDENTLY"

Someone should make a video of him saying that so it's just several minutes of him saying evidently over and over.

right

A savage. Amazing at comebacks and quick wit.

at least he got fucking laid

"EVIDENTLY NOT!!!"

kek, it's adorable how niggers try to put blame on white people for being disgusting subhumans.