Heey I'm a Persian girl 19 years old and I just want to know what do you guys think of my ass...

Heey I'm a Persian girl 19 years old and I just want to know what do you guys think of my ass? Be honest!! Tell me what you really think of me, what kind of girl am I?

>> I'm a Persian girl 19 years old
no, you are not shut up go to bed Pajeet.

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

>Persian

Why are you guys so harsh with me?? :/ Just tell me what you think please

write the timestamp on your ass then

I think as Persians go you have a shockingly unremarkable ass. Very disappointing.

You-re not honest..

Can any other guy be honest what they think about me?

Meh I'll bite. I'd slap those nice cheeks, but to decide if I'd eat out your pussy and ass I'll need a better view.

Omg haha you're atleast honest

Eh id fuck

What do you think of me?

Timestamp or gtfo

Heey guys pls say what you think of it my ass please

No, What do you think of ME motherfucker?

What is there to say? I already explained what I think about your ass, fuck if I know anything about you. As a 22yo Slav who has seen like 30 non whites in his life, I guess you being Persian is interesting

What do you think of me

wow queen, you're so beautiful

>persian

No, you're a filthy sandnigger.

but the question is what do you think of me?

What do you think about me
(t; I'm persian, look at my ass)

without timestamp. its just a fag looking for attention

you like my bum?

LOL, nice timestamp.

i would like u dead

>dat face

this is no longer about your bland brown ass

show more ass
this is 68% of ass

>necro
Typical white. Would you also like a mouth load of shit you shit eating dog fucker?

what do u think of me

yummy

Who knows what kind of girl. At 19 this kind of thing is somewhat normal and you'll grow out of it soon enough. You look like you take good enough care of yourself otherwise. Make sure you keep the ass and thigh exercises up and you'll stay sexy girl.