Nigger here. Why is it considered wrong when I knock up and leave my own women...

Nigger here. Why is it considered wrong when I knock up and leave my own women? They're considered subhuman by everyone else, so why do people get into a twist when black men treat them how we please?

Sorry I don't speak ape

Because the white man has to pay to support them and your mongrel child, you stupid fucking nigger.

Why are non-whites so incapable of seeing the big picture?

Because your black
HAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHA GET Sup ForumsLED BABY

To be honest you should just beat them to death if you find out you impregnate one of those things.

...I-I-I don't know.

You may have a point.

Because you create more nig nogs that will just continue the cycle. Now if you got snipped, I say have at it hoss, fuck every gorilla woman in sight we ain't got to pay for it.

because you're producing more subhuman negresses by getting them pregnant, use a condom for god sake, that goes to all casual sex having degenerates

No I just make sure they get abortions if they contact me.

I don't care how you treat your women because I don't care about your women. I do care about her shitting out kids that everyone else has to pay for. Luckily, you'll probably end up dead or in jail soon.

Because you just made another fucking nigger.

Dw lads, I translate

ME BOGI OOGI OOGI

This

I don't speak Bix Nood.

I don't speak basketball European.

Just use fucking condoms. Why are niggers so averse to protection. No wonder you idiots have the highest HIV rate on earth.

Single mothers are crime factories. You're condemning your children to the same shitty life you probably had, you busted ass farm equipment. You're the reason why black communities are pocked with bullet holes with iron bars over the window, you sack of shit.

I don't speak Lithuanian either.

Kek, just post an IQ chart or something m8, black communities will always be fucked.

I have zero reason to care about these whores.

WEE DOOG BIX EEY I REE NOO?

We want you gone, not more of you.

Oooga booga bix nood buddah bignood

Because it makes more black people, obviously.

>we
>flag
Why don't you communicate that to the U.N.?

>taking the Marxist section of an japanese anime site seriously

Blacks are truly subhuman

Because the lack of father figures in young black men's lives has fucked up America

Because they then proceed to leech off society, cause said nig let's are more likely to be crims slash thugs.

Because it's what God gave you to work with.

Wait whats that? My ebonics isnt that good. Here let me try to say hello. Ooga booga bum bum bix nood muhfugga? EBT dem boiz nigga?

Well it's wrong because knocking up and leaving women is wrong generally. But you're right in that, as a nigger, you can't be expected to behave as a civilized, fully actualized, human being.

This is more or less why the abortion argument is fucktarded. Without abortion the amount of felons would increase exponentionally. In fact, abortion should probably be mandatory for every non-marriage union involving a black or brown person.