Vampire weekend

what does Sup Forums think of vampire weekend? lately i've been listening to them a lot over and over and can't stop.

love diane young and cape cod

one of the first indie bands i loved back in 2010 when i discovered indie music, good times

aren't you rich enough to shill them?

I like them, I think they're unfairly lumped in with those early 2010s landfill indie bands like Two Door Cinema Club and shit. I think they're a bit better than that, I really enjoy Contra.

really? i have modern vampires and the 1st album on repeat. i think horchata always turns me off of Contra

TDCC is literally the best to ever come out of that shitty indie scene alongside the foals

nah

listen to diplomats son

shit taste

New album when
Plz Ezra

Yeah don't know what it is, I just find so many of the songs on it super catchy. But yeah I think the other two albums are still solid.

shitty ass rich kid music. don't need that crap in our current shithole of a situation. we need working class music

t. poor guy

I don't know why but this made me laugh so much

Strangely enough Diane Young and Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa are my two favorite songs by them as well.

i just started playing guitar again and i love playing the riff from cape cod.

and blasting diane young and singing as loud as i can when i drive

Best song by VW isn't even on one of their albums

YOU CAN TURN YOUR BACK ON THE BITTER WORLD
YOU CAN TURN YOUR BACK ON THE BITTER WOORLD

A-Punk just has so much character, instantly fell in love.

explain

Fitting time to listen to DY since when I first listened to it I thought it sounded like a broken car horn.

Ladies of Cambridge
It's a B side of the Mansard Roof single

bad

BLAKE'S. GOT A NEW FACE.
(BLAKE'S GOT A NEW FACE)

Two Door has more talent on the tips of their cocks than Vampire Weekend could ever dream of having

This is when buttindie took a huge nosedive in quality.

Explain to me why this is rich kid music?

what are some good bands before the nosedive? cursive?

Cause all of the members are rich kids who went to an Ivy League school and sing about cardigans and yachting

that and the weakerthans

this is wrong though. they earned it through scholarships