Post your Race, IQ, and where you are from

Post your Race, IQ, and where you are from.
Be Honest!
Mine:
>White (of mainly German/English/Polish decent)
> 148
> USA

Other urls found in this thread:

mensa.org/
forum.wordreference.com/threads/mother-tongue-vs-native-language.2968640/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

white
usa - scots/german

White
IDK, probably high.
USA

Black
USA

African american with a lot irish in the past
IQ probably lower than yours
and right now Germany

Someone should post a baseline test so we can work off something

white
125 ( don't know which tests you used)
Germany

Caucasian
over 9000
Kazakhstan

Whitish (Italian, French, Irish, Native American)
USA

> Brown/Asian (Sri Lankan + Dutch + British + Portugese heritage)
> 155 (tested when I turned 18, which was 3 years ago)
> Sri Lanka/UK

Sure. Everyone on Sup Forums is a genius.

Probably a high percentage given high IQ and autism are heavily linked....

British/Scottish/Irish trace amount of Scandinavian.
America

Wasted dubs

White
tree fiddy (kek at all the 140+,you are propably retards who made some test on the internet)
Austria

I assume WAIS-IV because of the filename of the OP picture.

That's what I was tested on most recently.

True thing lad. And of course everyone here has had 20 girlfriend has sex every two hours with a different girl and is ripped as fuck.

I'm usually the smartest one in the room at work but on Sup Forums I'm just a dumb potatoe nigger whose ancestors were raped by Vikings. I guess I'm okay with that.

White
USA

INTP if that makes a difference to anyone. Beta sperg till the day I die

white
german

Endlich was Ehrliches

White American (Western European descent)
125-130
bullshit

High IQ people are attracted to internet forums. And Sup Forums happens to be one of the biggest internet forums on the planet.
Also, morons are not likely to post in an intelligence bragging thread.

was hat man auch davon auf Sup Forums rumzulügen

White
156 (tested when I joined the army many years ago, may have dropped a few points since!)
UK

translucent

switzerland, sort of.

White
last time 118 on primary
czech republic, partly austria

white {mostly german and a bit of polish, English and black foot indian)
usa

You have an IQ below zero? How the hell did you manage that?
That's kinda like a negative distance.

High IQ people are attracted to internet forums
Who says bullshit like this? There's no activity intelligent people tend to like more than dumber ones.
>morons are not likely to post in an intelligence bragging thread
Yes they are because this is a unique chance to brag about your fantasy-IQ in front of people who will never find out that you just lied while you can feel a little bit smarter for at least the time the thread lives

reliable iq test where

>czech republic, partly austria
Lower austria, woodquarter?

White
Should i know this?
Sweden

>There's no activity intelligent people tend to like more than dumber ones.
>Has never seen the distribution of IQs against boards on Sup Forums

Nowhere on the internet tbh
Psychologist would be the best bet.

Some autist here.

this

>white (from polish portuguese and english decent)
>119
>USA

chess
internet forums
philosophy
science
There's plenty of activities that high IQ people do that low IQ people do not.

By your metric, geniuses like NASCAR, pro wrestling, and drinking games as much as everyone else.

distribution measured by who? The people who come here? Yeah, sure sounds trustworthy.

>wrestling

you're telling me there's people out there that don't enjoy the worlds most dangerous soap opera?

International High IQ Society

mensa.org/

OH, no, user.... it's all real.

asian&black
USA

>Psychologist
kek

I have never taken an IQ test but judging by all those high IQ people that are always losing arguments with me, I guess that I'm around 103

nah, living in moravia, great-grandfather was from austria

White, Belgium, i have 2 bachelor's degree's
according to a lot of shitty test my IQ is around 117

My first bachelor was a mistake, don't ask about it, it was a stem one, but it was still a mistake, no fucking jobs, the university said otherwise...
My second one is software development, because i ain't doing a job that a robot can do in 5 years

white, North German, (visigoth)
USA

>By your metric, geniuses like NASCAR, pro wrestling, and drinking games as much as everyone else.
You are taking it up to extremes. I've never said that they ALL like Nascar etc. but I sure that there are smart people who enjoy watching it.
>chess,internet forums,philosophy,science
Counting of all the stereotypes that come to your mind when you think about what smart people like to do, aren't ya?

>White
>I am proud to come from Luxembourg
>171
(We are living in a multilingual country. Everyone here is speaking at least Three Languages). It explains why so many people have a high level IQ.
>Luxemburgish as our mother tongue
>French & German are fluently spoken in our daily life
>English & Portuguese for the expatriates

>polish
>white
euronigger.

nice dubs though

Ah, the good ol' Habsburg-days :)

Italian
Italy

>Thinks highly intelligent people are the same as dumb people
>Doesn't believe the grain of truth behind stereotyping
I'm starting to see an emergent pattern

I have a high IQ, I've replaced chess with go. but other than that the first part is right.
but I truly despise all those bottom things. and instantly think less of a person who enjoys any of them. you can add Harly Davidson's to that list as well.

You faggots need to understand that a facebook quiz you took when you were 15 isn't an effective instrument for measuring your IQ, no matter how much your E-Peen needs it to be.

Online iq tests don't count, op

Kek.
>has no idea what is measured by IQ, but claims it has something to do with how many languages he speaks.
kys, moron.

So according to you intelligence isn't just a character trait but (probably) the most central skill that defines your personality and by that all the things you enjoy, people you like etc. ?
>truth behind stereotypes
You sound like the guy everyone likes to be around at partys

That was just off the top of my head in 5 seconds.
Please forgive the results of a mere 5 seconds of thought.

>Aryan High Lord
>560,000
>Technocratic States of New America

>are living, is speaking
Why use the gerund?
>Three Languages
Why are you capitalising the words?
>mother tongue
"native language"
>our daily life
So you all share the same life?
>IQ is 171
But can't seem to master basic English.

You are probably jealous. Deal with it :)

Mixed Arab-Berber
Morocco

>Arian white
>122
>Germany

you don't have a high IQ, you just have autism

148 according to 4th grade test
118 according to the first shit I googled.

white, russian/german descent ,
22, poor as fuck, kinda racist. I like to read.

Of course they don't, but the only people who come to Sup Forums are children, so they don't know any better, not even with their entirely legitimate 150+ IQs

IQ, is largely about how quickly you can learn and recognize patterns. Speaking multiple languages requires these assets or motivators.

I guess, i don't want to judge history. Still nice to have same past, not like americans with oldest buildings from like 1700+ and only immigrant roots

>Arian
>claims a 122 IQ
>Can't spell
>Is a faggot

No one believes you. Faggot.

Actually, once a few wine coolers loosens the tongue, people do enjoy my company at parties.
I'm the guy who makes people laugh while I insult the fuck out of them.

Intelligence and alpha traits has some correspondence, but it's a bell curve, not linear.

my sister is, and I've been tested. not autistic, just very smart. causes depression and apathy.

White (polish Jew ancestry)
USA

Oh I'm sorry that I'm not a native english speaker you faggot.

By the way, the only way to spell it correctly is:
>Arisch

are you me?

>be honest
>posts ridiculously uncommon IQ along with infamously openly criticitzed ethnicity right away, bursting with pride
noone with a three digit IQ would act like that, and even if you managed to get to 120, I don't think 148 is your true IQ. Bait.

you have to take the real test. on paper. but yes, they do curve the results based on age. when I was in 5th grade I scored 188, now that I'm 30 it's 164.

If you were actually smart you would realize people can have whatever stupid vice they want and still be smart. Even if it's watching cars go zoom in a circle for five hours.

But as I said, you're autistic

So what causality are you claiming then? luxembourgians are much more intelligent and therefore speak more languages or they speak more languages and are therefore more intelligent? Honestly, this is just shit-tier-reasoning.

Reading this I really don't know why I took the conversation with you seriously. You put your arguments in like a fucking farmer and ignore other aspects if you can't say shit to prove them wrong.
>Intelligence and alpha traits has some correspondence, but it's a bell curve, not linear.
Praise the new cringelord. This is the dumbest shit I've heard in a while. congrats

Congrats you're one of the smartest people in the world. How's it feel?

Fucking dumbass

black guy with 85 IQ here

Im in university studying busness so I guess it doesnt mean shit

forum.wordreference.com/threads/mother-tongue-vs-native-language.2968640/

You are welcome :) It's exactly the same. Don't cry like a pussy only because you come from a shit hole while we have the highest European PIB. ;)

>correspondence
what, like e-mail?

White (finnish/nordic)
125ish (fuck if I remember, took a proper test like 12 years ago last time)
Finland

>Harly Davidson's
>'s
Yep, that's a real high I.Q. ya got there, bucko.

welcome to Sup Forums, i don't trust here anything and ignoring 99.9% of comments

Yes

if you were smart you would realize that most people are dumb as fuck and there are strong correlations with enjoying certain things and being a dumb fuck. but you enjoy one of those things and are getting defensive about it because you don't want to admit that you too are a dumb fuck and your only purpose in life is to pay smart people for things and work every day.

White
Uk

>Aryan
>160
>India

It makes sense though. Stupid people are too stupid to be alphas. And highly intelligent people are too self conscious and spergy to be alphas. Which leaves the slightly intelligent people at the top of the bell curve.

yup, I fucked up.

>projecting