WWYD

WWYD
torture edition

Yess favourite thread! Someone do my lady please?
Smash her over the head with a spade, tie her up to a tree and slowly expose her gorgeous tits to the whole public beach.....

I'd force her to listen to me rant about communism for hours on end

this post is all I know about you and yet it's more than enough to make me despise what you are.

bagged & hogtied, chew hard on those nipples

rip off all clothes, tie her to bed legs wide open, cut off those tits slice by slice, then feed her with them, insert hot coals into her cunt and ass

r4r

i would fuck her, without letting her cum for hours, pulling her tits, smashing her ass
for a start

If she doesn't consent to this you're horrible individuals and will get the gulag post revolution.

It's fantasy but ok
Fuck Nice!
First off tie her up in front of parents, then take out her hot titties, then pull on her nipples and very slowly pierce them with a rusty nail and listen to her scream! Then very slowly cut off her little thong and expose that very delicate pussy

please continue to her

You gotta continue too

Be rough

wwyd

kk
after coals get cold fuck her in the ass, after that use her cunt as trash can putting broken glass into by plugger

This is now a spidereman thread

first reply to others you dumps

bump

SPIDERMAN

WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN? THESE LARPING AUTISTIC CANCEROUS MORONS HAVE BEEN PLAGUING Sup Forums FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW!