I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man, and my son Big Hoss...

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man, and my son Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story, and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know WHAT is gonna come through that door.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gvu6APT3JLY
youtu.be/3sXddxpIg-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rick, is this your revenge for all those battletoads calls?

rarity for the uninitiated
youtube.com/watch?v=Gvu6APT3JLY

>YOU HAVE HITLER'S POCKET WATCH FROM HIS PALACE IN MINT CONDITION?
>I'LL GIVE YOU 46 CENTS FOR THE SLOTS AND A HAM SANDWICH FOR THE ROAD
>YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND, I GOTTA MAKE A PROFIT ON THIS STUFF

youtu.be/3sXddxpIg-I

How long do these people usually have to wait till his """experts""" get there?

It's all set up. The experts are their when they come in to show their stuff. He only says "I got an expert on Hitler but plugs" so the audience has to watch the whole show to see if it's real in the end.

They only film a few days a month if even that much. The chances of you seeing any of the main stars these days is extremely slim if even that much. I live several blocks away and used to go to that pawn shop many many years ago for used CDs, never pawned anything there (other shops give more money, actually, depending on the item).

That shop was selected since it's sorta-kinda a family operation and the channel wanted something that could be played off as idiotic banter.

Overall it's not that great, it's entirely too predictable now, there are copy cat shows that suck ass 10x worse than the original, and it's been on for far far too long. It's run its course twice over now and needs to die.

>I'm Rick and this is my death shop

holy shit

fookin pawns

Someone came in with a 1940s iron lung, and he said he knew a iron lung expert, A IRON LUNG EXPERT

>an x 2

>not having an iron lung expert as a friend

Just because you live under a rock doesn't mean everyone else does.

>I work with Satan! Who gave me this pawn shop!

I unironically love this show. Absolut pawnkino.

Who do you hate more, chumlee or big boss?

A lot of his "experts" are actually very generalized. His iron lung expert was probably the Clark County Museum guy.

Why does every show end with a tacky rehearsed comedy bit between the guys

So it can show them eating Subway

Good one

You guys realize this is a fucking month old reddit meme? Jesus christ Sup Forums has gone to shit.

>The intro to a decade old show is a month old reddit meme

fuck off pawn stars has been on Sup Forums since the very beginning

when you see this on facebook before Sup Forums, feels bad man

I don't go to reddit. How the fuck would I know it's a meme there?

Rick from Pawn Stars has been a Sup Forums meme for years

Rick looks so angry in the intro

I'm CIA, and this is my plane. I fly here with Dr Pavel, and only one of you. Every plane in here has a flight plan, and a big guy.
One thing I've learned after 68 years: you never know why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.

so Chum Lee is in the jail or not?

Um, do you have battletoads?

It's actually a History Channel meme.

Sup Forums here

no it's hasn't

MY KID

>Sup Forums here

anybody who does that "__ here" shit needs to have their throat slit with a dull knife

Wow how edgy

>le edgy buzzword
Fuck off back to tublreddit

Is Pawn Stars kino?
What about Prawn Srars?

Superior kek achieved

>Accusing others of using buzzwords while you yourself use buzzwords

Here's a hint, buzzword isn't a buzzword.

COULDA

>I got an expert on Hitler butt plugs

>Expert: In the market that item goes for about (price)
>Rick: So, how much do you want for it?
>Customer: You heard the man, I want (exact value the expert said)

Are these people retarded, or is their retardness scripted?

Not what I'm referring to, genius.

Prawn Srars is a purely kinématic experience

Please point out what buzzwords I used.

Reddit/tumblr. Are you slow?

Those are names of websites, my mentally stunted friends.

And yet you're using them as buzzwords. Edgy is an actual vocabulary word too, your logic is as retarded as you are.

Nice, I remember that episode

I'm Kazuhira Miller, and this is my PMC. I work here with Revolver Ocelot, and my partner Big Boss. Everyone here has a story, and a price. One thing I've learned after 9 years - you never know WHOOO is gonna come through that door.

I don't think you quite understand the concept of a "buzzword." Edgy used with the connotation you intended is a recent phenomenon. Using the name of a website in order to refer to that website is not a buzzword

I like the show but holy fuck how many times can he half a guys offer before they're like go fuck yourself

You're not referring to the website, you're using the word because it's a popular way for morons to refer to posts they don't like. Its original intent as an insult is lost because you're just using it because you can. The use of the word "edgy" has no connotations directly related to either of those sites. And here's a tip, I'm not the poster you were whining about.

i'm an editor who used to work on this show. glad to hear you guys enjoy it. i used to make some of the same jokes about the show while i worked on it, it is very silly but fun

it's very popular in France.

Man, you're way off the mark. Just duck out

Great rebuttal

I don't have to "rebut" anything because you completely misinterpreted the conversatios. As I said, you're way off the mark.

No misinterpretations at all. You got called out for whining with buzzwords while complaining about buzzwords at the same time and you're desperate for damage control. You're just doing what thousands of posters here do daily - misusing the "reddit" insult and hammering it so hard into the ground it isn't even an insult anymore and just reinforces a different kind of cancer.

Yep, you totally misinterpreted it completely.