youtube.com/watch?v=kQhIQk0ImRw
youtube.com/watch?v=hKtN2by5V9o
youtube.com/watch?v=jpcEsL-vs1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its a solid 7/10

maudlin garbage. no wonder he kill hisself

It is the goat edgy album that's for sure

I LAUGHED WHEN LENNON GOT SHOT

Highly overrated album by an extremely overrated band.
There was quite a few similarly dramatic and angst-ridden guitar rock bands kicking around in the mid-90s who were vastly superior to Edwards-era MSP, but since they all lacked the tragic mythology around Edwards you never hear about them.

youtube.com/watch?v=vVQES9UUMYw
youtube.com/watch?v=uvICV4_Jqnc
youtube.com/watch?v=RQ4l_Z8Qnds
youtube.com/watch?v=kQhIQk0ImRw
youtube.com/watch?v=hKtN2by5V9o

I'm a Communist and hate this band.

I'm a National Bolshevist and hate you

No you're not, you're just 16 and impressionable.

good live tho

Hey user! I actually have never listened to Manic Street Preachers but I saw your post and just popped in to say
>you never hear about them
>The Wedding Present
>Therapy
>Afghan Fucking Whigs
Have you considered getting a fucking clue before trying to throw around your well-known Pitchfork and RYM-approved dreck to make other people feel shitty about their favorite albums?

That's all. Hope you're enjoying your day!

Honestly, it's outstanding. one of the few albums I'd rate a solid 10/10. There's no faults i can find with this album.

I get your point, but the holy bible wasn't a fluke or anything, it's a masterpiece created by a group of extremely talented individuals. i think it's safe to say that Richey was a genius. His lyrics are honestly one of a kind and even listening to interviews with him and the fact that he did exceptionally well at school and stuff, he clearly was very smart, tho there was definitely something mentally wrong with him.
I do like the bands you posted by the way, especially the wedding present, Seamonsters is another album i consider perfect.

i refuse to believe nazbols are real

Patrician here
It's my favourite album so it must be the goat

>bland, insipid buttrock
>good

Yeah anyone who doesn't think it's good has been bitten by the bug of believeing everything is edge for edges sake. Good album, solid lyrics. The whole Richey thing has definitely added to it's appeal for lots of people, which I get but don't subscribe to. Regardless this album is great

It's an amazing album
People hating on it probably just haven't listened to it enough since its definitely a grower
THB is anything but bland

yes

everything must go and generation terrorists are great as well

I think Richey gets a little to much credit. Of course, I'm aware he contributed probably most significantly to the general aesthetics to the album and his lyrics add a whole other layer to the album, but James and Sean who wrote the actual music did an amazing job. James especially.
I do enjoy bit of mythology tho and it honestly does add a bit to the album, but you probably can ignore that.

Yeah, if not for This Is Yesterday.

but that's the best song on the album
even better live mind you

no its good and a palette cleanser although it would make more sense being on everything must go

youtube.com/watch?v=jpcEsL-vs1w
check this version out my dude

I think it fits perfectly where it is on THB desu

They're great live
JBD is a very underrated vocalist - wish he'd shout less tho, prefer it when he sings like here

on like every album after the holy bible he doesnt shout

these are all shit