2nd Korean war is coming

>2nd Korean war is coming
>i may get a north korean gf after the war
Hurry up America!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lkHlnWFnA0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't get your hopes up, congress has yet to even pass the gf for each american act of 2017 despite being a trump campaign promise

NK arty will kill you while bombarding seoul

You will die realising THAAD was for protecting american assets

>tfw you will get a north korean gf and teach her about life and show her everything in your lifetime

We can sacrifice Seoul for democracy and future of the free world.

>taiwan saying this

I've read posts on some forum from Russian bydlo guy who travelled to NK and fell in love with his guide and he went there several times and party allowed them to marry so he brought her to Russia.
Happy end.
The guy was ultra bydlo vulgar squatting slav drunk all the time and trying to molest her.

Weird request, can you tell me if this youtube music video is blocked in your country or if it works?
youtube.com/watch?v=lkHlnWFnA0c

Korea just got youtube red and this video and more are blocked for every cunt that has it.

it's blocked

Well, while he may not be wrong, he is a Singaporean. And there will be no war over korean peninsula, you habbening fag. Once Moon man becoming SK new president, SK will remove THAAD anyway and become even a closer ally than NK to China.

>tfw i will never have NK gf cuz they've been brainwashed to hate japanese since their childhood and they'll try to kill me if I approach her

k-pop is cancer.

Nothing of value will be lost when NK nukes SK

delete this

Best North Korea girl coming through

that's true
but taiwan is disappear on earth in 50 years
may be you have no composure to worry about future of korea

>k-pop is cancer.
Which that may be fair, the video in particular was J-pop.

remove is

>I may get a north korean gf after the war
Or one of these qts that would fuck your country up 10 times in 1 hour.
Nuclear jihad is inevitable.

This is the reason why we should restart the fun camps germans left us behind in 1945

Finally an answer!

Thanks. And also, that means you have a ton of Japanese music videos blocked and some other random ones.

Fuck no that means I'd have to fight too.

Is america dare I say it, /fightingontwofronts/?

I met a few NK girl once, all an escapee.

They are all ugly as fuck.

Why don't we just push Seoul and move it to somewhere else?

Take /yourgay/

>tfw no slave labour camp korean gf

I wish I American soldier so I can partake in the mass rapes of very young North Korean women, leave them food or money after as a payment.

I'm sure South Koreans and Chinese will like that.

>tfw being wagecuck

Please C4 my workplace, NK.

Trust me they have AIDS.

>50 years from now nk screaming at sk about comfort women

I feel really sorry for you. But it could be.

pic : survey at 2005 in SK

If NK and SK does unite I'm moving.

What country should I go to lads?

I can't read japanese. Spell it out.

NK

NZ!

Anywhere but here.

this
what's is say sanpai

What makes you guys think they would surrender willingly?

>Be North Korean
>Taught your whole life that America is literally the devil and that South Korea is your country's rightful clay
>Taught your whole life that the dear leader is a literal god who is responsible for your country being so prosperous and free
>Get raised from birth to be loyal to Best Korea, and to do whatever is necessary to preserve its beauty and strength
>Like, literally, your entire life revolves around your pride in your country and making sure it remains the best country in the world
>One day the dear leader finally declares war on the US and the South Korea, now that your country finally has the ultimate solution to destroy them (Read: Nuclear missles that are older than the country itself)
>Many of your friends and family fight and subsequently get BTFO because shitty 50's-era Soviet tactics are child's play compared to any modern military force
>Finally the Americans and South Koreans are at your door, ready to invade and do Kim knows what to you and your family
>The dear leader announces that, while they may have defeated your armed forces, and while they may have already taken the lives of many of your loved ones, they can never truly destroy the spirit of Best Korea
>95% of the country commits sudoku because the alternative (being captured/admitting defeat) is far too terrifying for them to comprehend

Imagine being a US/SK marine and landing near Pyongyang, ready to save these people from their evil oppressors, only to find all the buildings full of dead civilians and the streets completely devoid of life. Shit would fuck you up for days.

It'd be fun to invade North Korea with the ROK Marines but damn man there'd be nothing to fucking take home with you

I'm willing to take south korean cuties as refugees

It says if America attacked NK without south koreas consent, 47% voted for helping the north koreans and 31% for helping murrica
which makes sense sort of because why would we out of the blue just fucking invade north korea without asking anyone

can't even.
If you knew it, you are like

A low amount willing to help America is understandable but not a high amount defending Korea lmao