Curious what did he talk to you about?

>Say good morning to a European
>He starts crying

>try to handshake westerner
>handshakes with gloves on
absolutely unrespectful

respect this

>doing my gardening with the headphones in and music playing

>American tourist tips me on the shoulder to ask me what I'm doing and discuss the weather

>you're removing leaves from the gutter when suddenly this man taps you on the shoulder and asks if you've seen any plays recently

WHAT. DO. YOU. DO?

Get fucked cunt.

I work with tourists. Often Americans. Always talking, never listens.
Most annoying people on earth besides the Chinese.

>stand too close to an elderly person
>They start telling me their life story

>Ask some Germans in Dusseldorf where I can find some authentic local food
>Points me to some Turkish spinning meat rotisserie
>Go there and meet the nicest people during my entire Eurotrip
>Said I didn't need to pay because we're friends now and to add them on Facebook

>go on vacation to munich
>visit one of their many beer halls
>go around loudly asking people where all the nazis are
>they're saying some shit in german i don't understand
>i'm upset because the nazis are the best attraction and i guess they're closed for maintenance or something
>can't understand what anyone is saying
>pull my gun out of my fanny pack and fire one shot into the ceiling
>still can't understand what anyone is saying but now all the germans are following me around and saluting me

this country is fucked

they were speaking turkish

How do Norwegians meet people? My dad said he went to Norway once and he said everyone was introverted and cold, then he went to the shetlands and some of the norwegians he met showed up to buy booze and they were laughing and friendly as fuck

Americans actually tries to small talk to a guy sitting next to on a flight?

Probably turks living in germany

In America you can start conversations with random people on the bus to pass time, its called being friendly and is a good way to get to know people. You Europeans and east Asians have an inferior culture where being a social autist is the accepted norm. When I go to European countries I make a point to be that "audacious American" who has social skills just to make you Asperger robots understand how the rest of the world works.

I'm pretty sure the only ways to meet people inhere is through school, work, sports and friends.

In the Netherlands people will never ever bother to spend time on you in their own time out of their own free will. After the event where they are forced to be with you they just go home and ignore everyone they saw during the day.
So it's important to ask them for a drink after school or work or something because otherwise you will never get a social life.

Although in bars people might talk to strangers. So if you drink often you're sure to meet fellow drinkers.

I think the Netherlands is one of the worst countries in this regard. Because people have to schedule appointments here. Not even kidding.

>want to go for a drink after work
>sure, I'm available on thursday in three weeks
>so, what are you going to do tonight?
>dinner, watch some tv

Just fuck off you boring cunt

stuffdutchpeoplelike.com/2011/07/29/scheduling-agenda-appointments/

Yanks can be friendly but it's mostly superficial, Aussies are outgoing but if you're a cunt they'll tell you.

Also, do not cancel the appointment. Because they might scrape you from their list of friends.

Is that a real physical list ?

No. But if you skip appointment A because you find B more important then it's clear you have no respect for A.

Jesus fuck

Why are foreigners so anti-social? No wonder you losers kill yourselves so often.

Do dutch people typically invoice their friends for any food they eat or any portion of utilities they use when they come over to their house ?

Thats the swiss

Don't give them any ideas.

HAVA

NAGILA

HAVA

>how the rest of the world works
So you mean one country?

As if there is a more relevant one?

>American tourists tries to small talk
>Small talk with him because I do not come from a nation of autistic buffoons
You scandi are ridiculous. No wonder girls on erasmus are ecstatic about some guy just talking to her for more than 10 minutes.

No pretty much the entirety of the World except for Europe and rich east Asian countries are like that

Americans do this because they are unable to form actual meaningful relationships with other human beings, only superficial politeness.

They act confused at our annoyance, because in their shallow minds, talking to a random stranger on the bus is equivilent to a lifelong friendship or romantic relationship, so they incorrectly believe that we don't have any bond with others.

This was popular in the 90's.

youtube.com/watch?v=f2CGC1ifB0w

So the third world?

>Enjoying quiet ride on the tram
>American tourist gets on and talks to the guy next to him about all the drugs and sex he's doing in a voice much louder than necessary

>American tourist attempts to speak Korean

What emotion does she convey?

>recently took airplane to New York
>lots of americans on the plane, returning home I assume
>lots of commotion when the seatbelt light lights up
>two women and one man can't fit the belt around their stomachs
>loudly arguing with staff about fatshaming them
>the biggest one of them are screaming at the 19 year old stewardess that it's unfair she needs to book two seats just because of her size
>jesusfuckingchrist.jpeg
>plane eventually takes off
>every american, every single american is trying to make small talk with their neighbour
>shaking hands, introducing themselves, start talking about their family life
>constant rassling and russling from bags of snacks
>two seat beast has three bags of nacho chips around her
>constant bodily noises; burping, weird panting, mouth breathing etc
>whine and bitch about airplane food that's served
>american next to me tries to strike up conversation again and again after I shut it down with short uninterested replies
>tells me the reason we're not speaking german in Spain is because "his granddad died on the beach of Switzerland"
>5 hours of flight time left
>ohgodihopewecrash.mp4
>plane eventually lands
>all americans unironically clap their fat, greasy hands
>try to get off this plane of terrors but blocked by a long line of americans
>they're in queue to tip the pilot

I can feel my credit score rising

Disgust and saddness.

Yes. Europe would do well to adopt the vibrant, friendly, hyper extroverted culture of the United States, Latin America, and Sub-saharan Africa.

How cynical and jaded must you be to assume that anyone who's happy with life must have an ulterior or "shallow" motive?

Non-Americans are that edgy kid in remedial classes who thinks he's so smart and enlightened by his own intelligence because he doesn't need "those ignorant normies"

ANNE YOUNG HA SAY OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH

Literally nothing wrong with small talk you awkward Europeans

>they don't do that disgusting shit here because they already know we japs do not know the language

youtube.com/watch?v=Yl3-SfOprao

They were speaking GREEK

Swiss here, I was on a train in Sweden and a Norwegian guy started talking to me, we had a really interesting discussion about how Norway is much more accepting of right wing standpoints in the media than Sweden, for which Norway also won a lot of free speech awards and how this is reflected in general life where in Sweden you often cannot reveal right wing standpoints without being alienated by society.

What was his fucking problem?

speeding

germans are dumb. following a police car at high speed. retarded.

I don't see anything wrong with this. They should be glad they didn't get a ticket, I mean they were speeding 98 at 70 zone.

so more proof for autism then?

what?

>let him go

lucky kid, that's an expensive ass ticket that was exchanged for a little hard-ass talk

I never thought about it till now but what if the guy is going back to Germany in a week, that ticket is useless. The cop probably knew.

did you meet Knausgård in train?

americans are so cringey

Thank god I never had to deal with them irl

I do.

Rambling about the weather and your dogs to the person sitting next to you on the bus doesn't mean you have social skills, it means the exact opposite. I don't give a fuck about how some stranger's day was, and don't want to hear about it.

being Sup Forums and """oppressed"""

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

They desire the transformation of the United States into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. They are all multiculturalists, progressives, race mixers, supporters of homosexuality and trans rights, and Islamic apologists.

Every American aged 20-35, can be considered a progressive. If you encounter them while they are travelling, they should be killed, mutilated or sexually assaulted.

Nobody said the word "opressed", even in that whole conversation, who the fuck is the autist here?

You're one of my favorite posters

kys ugly manlet

>Amerilard tourist asks for directions
>give him completely wrong ones

Get out of my country fatass.

Could someone explain this concept of "small talk" to me, please? Do Americans really do that? It seems so alien and unrealistic to me, I mean why would you talk to a random person on the street who isn't your relative or very close friend, unless it's a real case of emergency?

>amerilard asks for direction
>point him to the ghetto streets filled with niggers and other foreigners

10/10

Fake people trying to fake happiness and being outgoing because their fake television told them that's what successful people do.

Seriously, they don't actually try to start meaningful conversation with you, they just talk about the weather or their dumb dog, they don't actually care about it. It's more like they just force it so they can tick it off on the "Things Hollywood Has Taught Me I Should Do"-list. They also all seem to have fucking ADHD and can't sit still without rustling, making noises, talking, or snacking.

I took a 1 month trip through the US last year, I now honestly believe the whole autism vaccines and Monsanto food poisoning theories actually have some merit to them, there is no way an entire population can be that ADHD AND Aspergers at the same time without something in the food or injected into them.

I blame that on selective breeding. The Europeans who came to US in the first place were oportunistic lowlifes

>they feel right at home

do americans really keep their shoes on in bed?

>Slow down and do 70
>OR YOU WILL
>GET
>VIOLATED
Holy fuck my sides.

In all honesty though rural/highway cops are the some of the biggest twats in this country. They sit around in their squad car all day long with fuck all to do so as soon as they can throw their little bit of weight around they go all out.

>work as a store clerk
>american asks "how are you"
I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU FUCK OFFFFF

an american tourist couple once asked me for directions for this lithuanian restaurant, I gave them directions for the gypsy containment neighborhood

>you answer with a big talk

>meet an """American""" in a bar
>learn that his last name is Gonzalez
>ask if he's related to Speedy
>he gets mad and calls me a pendejo

Why are Americans so rude?

>be in Metro minding my own business
>amerilard waddled towards me and starts expressing his thoughts about weather, his day and his life
>by the time I arrive at my destination I know where he's from, what grades did he had at graduation, his mother's maiden name and how long his uncles dick was
>is suprised when I don't give a fuck

Why do americans suffer from such verbal diarrhea honestly...

youtu.be/XaPzN2gD3PQ

This clip angers the burger

I went to the states once, and although I found most Americans very insincere and fake when first meeting them, they were always very nice when you talked a bit longer.

>When I go to European countries I make a point to be that "audacious American" who has social skills just to make you Asperger robots understand how the rest of the world works.
You sure must like that taste of saliva/urine in the food you get served (and the weirdly 25% higher pricetag).

Nah we just don't care about random strangers telling us about boring stuff. Americans mistakenly believes it's because we can't speak about shallow stuff, but the reason is just that we really don't care.

This is more cringy than those minecraft autism videos

Americans have difficulty respecting personal space due to their sheer size.

STOP BULLYING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why are yuros so autistic? Even Latin Americans with their limited english try to be nice and talk to you.

You're the fucking autistis trying to impose your social norms wherever you go. No one cares about your fake smiles and fake pleasantries here. If you don't have anything meaningful to say then shut up.

Latinos have the excuse of distracting you while they pickpocket you.

Wow this thread again! Getting BTFO in the last one wasn't enough, huh?

might want to let up a bit guys before he goes and shoots up a school

>mfw autistic snoweniggers get triggered by chatty amerilards
The nations of betas

>I now honestly believe the whole autism vaccines and Monsanto food poisoning theories actually have some merit to them
Was it really that bad m8?

Hey there! How about that weather, huh?